( search forums )
Witch Team Are you?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
mipit
December 6, 2004, 9:12 pm
hehe i was just playing a game and i joined blue and i was red uniforum... the blue kept tring to kill me but i was on their side! hehe then people wanted me to go to get the red flag and bring it back... i did twice and thats it the red found out and now they are shooting each other LOL! since they were doing that the blue could get some points from red since there tring to kill themselfs. then i went on the other side and posed as if some blue soldeir would come and some one red camei shot em with a law and killed them.. then i couldent do that since they found out it was me. Blue team was very happy and the red over powerd us 11 to 8 so they get something for having unfair teams... i tried going on their team but i was changed to normal and couldent have any more fun :( But when i started i was at red base as a red soilder but going for the blue team but some noob shot me then i started respawning and blue and then they started shooting but when down to noremal.

Svirin Kerath
December 6, 2004, 9:24 pm
that's pretty amusing. the parts i could read, anyway.

Jello
December 6, 2004, 11:14 pm
hellarius

Vijchtidoodah
December 7, 2004, 12:41 am
You're not the only one that this has been happening to...maybe it should be in the 'Need Help? Report Bugs!' section.

mipit
December 7, 2004, 9:34 pm
why? its a moment in soldat...

ynnePmoT
December 7, 2004, 9:53 pm
the point of it is? ^^
your plain dumb.

DT
December 8, 2004, 4:11 am
so are you

its happened to me before though and its kinda funny
they think i hacked to heh what newbies

Marine
December 8, 2004, 11:10 pm
Haha, yea. This (sort of) happens to me, If I'm really shot up and I'm all bloody, I look like I'm on red. So do team members, and sometimes I shoot at them for it.

AnzX Vi3t
December 11, 2004, 1:34 am
amusing how it happens