( search forums )
VEHILCES! Why hasn't ne one some up with it?!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
RupertBG
December 7, 2004, 1:38 am
Vehicles in Soldat would make it sooo cool! you could team up with guys and hop in a jeep and plant right into someone elses base! Even Helicopters! Side view with vehciles would make it fun, not a chore like the helicopters in DC. And to go with it you could have bigger maps aswell, mounted weapons. it would be killa!!

RupertBG
December 7, 2004, 1:39 am
lol that should be *come up with it!

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 7, 2004, 1:41 am
ohhh man.....RupertBG, ummmm delete this topic quick, or you'll be insulted to the 9th level of hell, run man run!

BMF
December 7, 2004, 1:43 am
if its a joke, its not funny

n00bface
December 7, 2004, 1:47 am
#soldat.forums/n00bface has changed the topic to: Vehicle count since August 1st 2004: 11

RupertBG
December 7, 2004, 1:47 am
lol just an idea guys! still reacon it would b cool. btw neone no how to change magazine sizes in soldat?

?
December 7, 2004, 1:48 am
Can they be Volkswagon Bettles.. like mine?

RupertBG
December 7, 2004, 1:49 am
lol it would b cool as a mod.

Vijchtidoodah
December 7, 2004, 1:57 am
Great idea...but it's been suggested so many times.

RupertBG
December 7, 2004, 2:02 am
well it wasnt unda the moderator's post at the top of the topic, so i believed no one had actually thought of it! it would still b cool though

n00bface
December 7, 2004, 2:13 am
Rules - read this before posting

quote:Don't post about:
- Vehicles ( will not be added ) < [NOTE - Not because i don't want them to be added (well actually i don't want but that's not the point), but Michal said they won't be added. If you still think they should be added play some more soldat and you'll realize they wouldn't work anyway]

Shoulda read the rules before you checked the list of already posted suggestions.

AerialAssault
December 7, 2004, 2:14 am
rupert, its a good idea to hang around the forum for a few weeks or so. read up on things such as rules. and kinda get a feel for what the people in this community are like. you see, youve commited a "forum crime" here thats n00bish to the 9th degree. vehicles have been suggested millions of times, do you really think no one has suggested it by now? use the search function. this is soldat, not desert combat. michal has said millions of times that vehicles could never work.

you know, i think were going to have to just expect a newbie to suggest vehicles once a month or so, they never read the rules.

Vijchtidoodah
December 7, 2004, 2:28 am
Hey! I just thought of a good idea!
What if we have tanks and jeeps and stuff in the game!

Jap_man
December 7, 2004, 3:05 am
Rupert BG, you really are an idiot -___-`.
this idea has been thought of and is a bad idea that will never get into soldat.

RupertBG
December 7, 2004, 3:27 am
ok, ok i get your point(s). i read rules now. shouldnt really be called rules, more like, 'dont post suggestions for vehicles' as that is pretty much all the rules state in this topic. and lastly, this '1) Soldat is a 2d shooter. There will never be 3d support, because that is not soldat. Please do not for vechiels as they would not be feasible in a 2d gam3. If you ask for these, we will mock you.' Vechiles not feasible in a 2d game!!!!!! ur kidding right. it would be better than 3D!!

Michal
December 7, 2004, 3:44 am
^I'm pretty sure this is some other forum member looking for giggles :s
...sad if it isn't...

Vijchtidoodah
December 7, 2004, 4:30 am
Rupert, why don't you find someone who can make a 2d game like soldat with vehicles and I'll happily play. Until then, stop posting on here with those kind of suggestions because people really get defensive about the Soldat they know and trust.

peemonkey
December 7, 2004, 4:37 am
^actually, there's something like that in the making.

Vijchtidoodah
December 7, 2004, 5:01 am
Where?

Marine
December 7, 2004, 5:04 am
It sure would be fun.

Yes, there is one in the making...Zero something. Got his MSN, he said it should be out mid 2005.

Skate4Razors
December 7, 2004, 5:19 am
Vehicles suck, nothing can beat Soldat, case closed. Why would someone make a Soldat copy and add vehicles? Everything would just be screwed up, of course everyone would try it though. Even I would, but it would suck no matter what. :D Lock it now homie g wilakers to the funky power of skittles! AHHHHHH!!

LazehBoi
December 7, 2004, 5:23 am
quote:Originally posted by RupertBGVechiles not feasible in a 2d game!!!!!! ur kidding right. it would be better than 3D!!

Really... How would it be better than 3D? with two dimensions theres a path you must follow, there would be no (proper) turning, and everyone would just overuse them. It would wreck Soldat as we know it.

Meandor
December 7, 2004, 2:09 pm
Vehicles work well in 2D games, just that soldat is not a common 2D game, and the engine behind it is different than ones like the metal slug serie.