( search forums )
Scores Table
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
PathAK
December 7, 2004, 5:43 pm
I think the F1 scores table is very brief, a more detailed one would be much better, like:

Name Kills Deaths Suicides Captures Total Points Weapon

Some times its annoying when you see someones huge score and you wanna know how many of those points were due to Flag Caps and how many were due to raw kills.

Also it would be cool to see which weapon they have been using so if one person has 40 kills 2 deaths then you know if hes been barreting or using another weapon.

Even one with Name, Kills, Deaths, Caps and Points would be fine.

peemonkey
December 7, 2004, 7:27 pm
been discussed, except for "weapon". there's no real point in that, other than making people bitch way more.

Melba
December 7, 2004, 7:58 pm
name - kills - total points - deaths

that would be nice, sorta like bf

Skate4Razors
December 7, 2004, 8:19 pm
I like your idea, Path, I would like to know that stuff. It gets anoying when people say they own, when they only score with a flag. So... GOOD IDEA! :D

DT
December 7, 2004, 9:06 pm
suggested... but not implanted... don't know why to but its not up to me

Michal
December 7, 2004, 9:21 pm
I would like kills and caps seperated, I think this should have been in a while ago...

The weapon heading should show the name as well as a percentage for the most used weapon.
Example: "Steyr Aug - 82%" so the Aug was used to get 82% of the kills. Just so that people will know you don't just use one weapon.

ynnePmoT
December 7, 2004, 9:57 pm
only name and ping like in the old days..
so ppl would stfu more.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 8, 2004, 1:23 am
the only thing that should be different is there should be a place for kills,caps, and total. Or you could just do the math (even though you cant tell sometimes)

kkazican
December 8, 2004, 3:53 am
Yeah replacing points with KILLS : CAP POINTS : TOTAL POINTS would be very useful for people who don't like to do math in school let alone while trying to play a video game.

Marine
December 8, 2004, 3:55 am
A definite.

liquidis x snake
December 8, 2004, 3:57 am
I suggested this a while back.

Still a good idea, though.

Messiah
December 9, 2004, 2:38 am
yeah, i like, everything but the weapon thing :P

NuZZ
December 9, 2004, 11:07 am
I suggested this way back in beta testing forum.
I suggested that Caps and kills be sepereated, but I was told otherwise bye Michal that it would cause more lag due to more packets beacuse there would be another counter.
I think It should be an option... Or be at least tested in the game first, like a beta verison, but I dont know.

Will
December 9, 2004, 11:33 am
all apart from suicides and weapons. it would just make people bitch way more, and make peeps take the piss out of peeps who killed themselves by accident

DT
December 9, 2004, 4:05 pm
and on purpose...