( search forums )
CRAZY STORY!! (UPDATE: read below)
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
n00bface
December 8, 2004, 3:42 am
This is all true and happened earlier today :O I'll try and make it as understandable as possible.

Alright, so earlier today some black guy murdered a guy (and injured another) on Hennepin in Avenue in Minneapolis, Minnesota (near where I live, way walking distance).

So this evening, my dad calls me, since I visit him tuesdays and thursdays and every other weekend. Oh yeah, today is a Tuesday.

Anyways, this is our conversation:

Me: hello?
Dad: hi!
Me: hello..
Dad: I just got off work early so..
Me: Are you gonna pick me up now?
Dad: yeah...so anyways, i got off early because my neighbor called me an hour ago
Me: i see..
Dad: Apparently some guy broke into our house
Me: wow...who was it?
Dad: uhh..some naked black guy (YES, NAKED BLACK GUY!!!!)
Me: wow..really?
Dad: yeah. The officers came in and dragged him out in the back yard with stun guns and hauled him off in an abulence

Hahah, so by then I'm laughing about the whole thing. We go home and look at everything he stole and/or broke, but nothing was missing or broken..just scattered. You can very well tell where he was dragged out since he pulled wires out of the porch my dad is building when he was trying to hang on.

He had brought a bunch of stuff upstairs, including my dad's work folder, his checkbook, and a power drill (what the [IMAGE]?). Also laying by my bed (my room is the whole upstairs) was my dads dirty clothes....Apparently he was trying to clothe himself to look like a construction worker. My dad joked and said maybe he was trying to disguise himself as a naked construction worker :P

Anyways, the rest of the house is pretty much scattered clothes and stuff. And then we thought the police had left without ever telling us, but then we saw this really really tiny calling card on the dining room table which tells you a couple numbers to call. So my dad gives them a call and the person on the other end says something like "Well they filed a report so you will probably hear back within a few days". My dad was laughing a bit and said "Well I heard there was quite a scirmish...you guys dragged a guy out of my house into my backyard". She then says something like "OOHHHHH THAT WAS YOUR HOUSE??" and then said she would get the seargent on the phone. She couldn't find the seargent so she said she would have him call us back later.

So anyways, my dad lives in a pretty nice community where all the neighbors are pretty close with each other, so a bunch of neighbors come over and said what they saw.

In the end this is the information we end up with (from what our neighbors have told us).

- The guy who broke in was a heavy naked guy wearing a bloody condom (there was 2 drops of blood on the porch where he had taken it off. The police took the condom for evidence obviously.

- When he broke into our house, about 5 minutes later the neighbors saw two guys in our garage who were apparently detectives. Shortly after 12 (yes, twelve) cops came to the garage and proceeded to go in and drag the guy out and use a stun gun on him. He was taken away in an abulence, still naked.

Hahahaha, what a story. We still don't know if he was the murderer, but since he fit the description of the shooter and since the shooting was so close to our house, we think it's him. And the fact that 12 cops were chasing him.

UPDATE 12/8:-------------------------------------------
HOLY [IMAGE]ING UPDATE!!!!
I am not [IMAGE]ing kidding, you can look this up on any minnesota news site. I will even upload a video of 3 different news stations I taped tonight with the "developing story". You can obviously see it's my dad because of the "craig martinson" name on the interview you'll see with my dad.

Ok, I'll try and tell it as I figured out.

So tonight I'm home and my dad calls me. It's not thursday, so it's not my day with him, here's the phone conversation:

Dad: Hey what's going on
Me: hi dad...whats up?
Dad: nothing, there's been like 18 news crews here all day and I've been getting litterally a hundred phone calls today. I was supposed to be working at home today but then some woman came to my door and asked for an interview.
Me: ok...
Dad: can you come over and set the VCR to video tape the news? I can't figure out how to work it (side note: my grandma is here this week since she manages a band that plays in the winter carnival, and she's the one that wanted it video taped)
Me: uhhh, sure, have to ask my mom first
-- 3 minutes later (i had him on hold) --
Me: Ok it's alright
Dad: alright, see you in 10 minutes

As you can tell, I still don't know what happened besides the fact that a naked black guy with a bloody condom broke into our house.

So now, my dad is here, I get in the car and I ask him what happened and why the media is here.
Me: So what did the guy do?
Dad: he broke into the house
Me: uhhh yeah i knew that, so why is the story like so popular? whats with all the news crews?
Dad: A naked black guy came in the house
Me: yeah...can you be a bit more detailed, like tell me everything that happened?

This is where it gets really fukt up. I'll get out of my "convo" mode and explain what happened.
Apparently the guy had broken into our house. The cops think he was either on a crapload of drugs, or very mentally ill. The guy was trying to get out of the house to hide from the cops, but a canine officer (a cop with a dog) came up to the door and tried to grab him. The criminal-nude-black-guy started punching the officer, so, no [IMAGE]ing kidding, this is as true as can possibly be.

Remember how I said the neighbor said she saw the guy take off a bloody condom? That was him dropping his [IMAGE]ing balls on the floor. After that, he was unconscious and taken to the hospital and he's still in the hospital now unconscious. They haven't been able to identify the guy yet, he has no ID or anything.

He was not related to the murder yesterday since the news said that was all resolved. I have video tapes of the news channels that talked about it, but I have no way to upload video tapes to my computer yet. Later I will post them on my website and give a link.

However, when my dad called the cops they wouldn't tell him how the whole story went. Luckily my grandpa is a county attorney in Two Harbors, Minnesota, so my dad gave him the case number and asked him to look it up. I'm hoping he'll be able to tell us something :P

Tell me that isn't the most [IMAGE]ed up story you've ever heard.

Edit: Here's a link to news stories on it: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&lr=&tab=nn&ie=UTF-8&ncl=http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5127288.html

Link isn't working right, so just copy and paste it into your browser.

Captain RibMan
December 8, 2004, 4:04 am
in you're bed?!?!?!? ewww

liquidis x snake
December 8, 2004, 4:11 am
I had an orgasm reading that. Haha good times.

peemonkey
December 8, 2004, 4:16 am
nice. specially the bloody condom. leave alot of questions to be answered! XD

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 8, 2004, 5:06 am
haha that black guy was trying to pull a Hitman on the cops, changing clothes and stuff lol :P

Will
December 8, 2004, 2:08 pm
lol, he was anal raping peeps. that explains the blood anyway.

Jaz
December 8, 2004, 3:10 pm
Other peoples blood lol !

Nice story n00b. My explanation:

He was having sex with his girlfriend but the condom broke so he came out the window. It landed in some guys eye who was actually looking for the black guy and he ended up shooting himself in all the confusion. The black guy in so much shock of the bullet runs outside and sees him butthen he sees coppers chasing him and he [IMAGE]s himself. He escapes and goes to n00bs house and rubs his bloody penis ( because he was anal raping some girl ) al over n00bs clothes and pillow. Then the cops see him with an eerection through the window so he runs away and joins the YMCA in n00bs, dads, building clothes.

Liber_Lupus
December 8, 2004, 3:28 pm
Nice and interesting story.

palloco
December 8, 2004, 5:17 pm
big black and gay lol

DeMonIc
December 8, 2004, 5:25 pm
Well it freaked me out.

LumpyFerret
December 8, 2004, 5:48 pm
your blood is on that condom you know..

they will catch you too!

ClanKwH
December 8, 2004, 6:32 pm
Lol why does it say you live in UK? WTF you aint even european! :@

peemonkey
December 8, 2004, 6:50 pm
cuz he's ashamed to be american, duh

Cookie.
December 8, 2004, 8:49 pm
"and a power drill (what the ?)"
power tools are target because there so easy to pawn in,,, if he was looking for money lol

neway funny story lol so he was a murdere and in your house? that must be creepy O_O lol

Messiah
December 9, 2004, 2:38 am
roflcopter lmfao xD bloody condom i still cant get over that lol.

n00bface
December 9, 2004, 5:32 am
HOLY [IMAGE]ING UPDATE!!!!
I am not [IMAGE]ing kidding, you can look this up on any minnesota news site. I will even upload a video of 3 different news stations I taped tonight with the "developing story". You can obviously see it's my dad because of the "craig martinson" name on the interview you'll see with my dad.

Ok, I'll try and tell it as I figured out.

So tonight I'm home and my dad calls me. It's not thursday, so it's not my day with him, here's the phone conversation:

Dad: Hey what's going on
Me: hi dad...whats up?
Dad: nothing, there's been like 18 news crews here all day and I've been getting litterally a hundred phone calls today. I was supposed to be working at home today but then some woman came to my door and asked for an interview.
Me: ok...
Dad: can you come over and set the VCR to video tape the news? I can't figure out how to work it (side note: my grandma is here this week since she manages a band that plays in the winter carnival, and she's the one that wanted it video taped)
Me: uhhh, sure, have to ask my mom first
-- 3 minutes later (i had him on hold) --
Me: Ok it's alright
Dad: alright, see you in 10 minutes

As you can tell, I still don't know what happened besides the fact that a naked black guy with a bloody condom broke into our house.

So now, my dad is here, I get in the car and I ask him what happened and why the media is here.
Me: So what did the guy do?
Dad: he broke into the house
Me: uhhh yeah i knew that, so why is the story like so popular? whats with all the news crews?
Dad: A naked black guy came in the house
Me: yeah...can you be a bit more detailed, like tell me everything that happened?

This is where it gets really fukt up. I'll get out of my "convo" mode and explain what happened.
Apparently the guy had broken into our house. The cops think he was either on a crapload of drugs, or very mentally ill. The guy was trying to get out of the house to hide from the cops, but a canine officer (a cop with a dog) came up to the door and tried to grab him. The criminal-nude-black-guy started punching the officer, so, no [IMAGE]ing kidding, this is as true as can possibly be.

Remember how I said the neighbor said she saw the guy take off a bloody condom? That was him dropping his [IMAGE]ing balls on the floor. After that, he was unconscious and taken to the hospital and he's still in the hospital now unconscious. They haven't been able to identify the guy yet, he has no ID or anything.

He was not related to the murder yesterday since the news said that was all resolved. I have video tapes of the news channels that talked about it, but I have no way to upload video tapes to my computer yet. Later I will post them on my website and give a link.

However, when my dad called the cops they wouldn't tell him how the whole story went. Luckily my grandpa is a county attorney in Two Harbors, Minnesota, so my dad gave him the case number and asked him to look it up. I'm hoping he'll be able to tell us something :P

Tell me that isn't the most [IMAGE]ed up story you've ever heard.

Edit: Here's a link to news stories on it: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&lr=&tab=nn&ie=UTF-8&ncl=http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5127288.html

Link isn't working right, so just copy and paste it into your browser.

SILENT
December 9, 2004, 5:45 am
Rofl.

peemonkey
December 9, 2004, 5:46 am
[IMAGE]ing awsome. where did the nuts go? look for them in the bushes thursday... you could get a prize for them XD that's just awsome man.

peemonkey
December 9, 2004, 5:50 am
i checked out the 2nd link, and it is indeed how he said it was. dude, yer lucky, noobface. XD

n00bface
December 9, 2004, 5:59 am
The cops obviously took his balls :P There's a video at least on the WCCO site where you can see my house and the new porch my dad is building :P

liquidis x snake
December 9, 2004, 6:22 am
Hahaha wow that's great.

And n00bface, did you move? You know, what with it happening in Minnesota and under your 5 stars "United Kingdom"

The Geologist
December 9, 2004, 6:45 am
Minnesota is the media hub of the world. Didn't you know? ;)

n00bface
December 9, 2004, 6:47 am
I'm "pretend-brittish"

Toumaz
December 9, 2004, 2:17 pm
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Crazy story indeed.

Well, how do you feel about it now, n00bface?

peemonkey
December 9, 2004, 6:24 pm
lxs, look above. we discussed that already. he's ashamed to be one of us. like he damned well should be.

Captain RibMan
December 9, 2004, 10:18 pm
Im never EVER going near one of those police dogs.