( search forums )
International Video game tournament SSBM
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Camping_Carl2
December 9, 2004, 3:33 am
Well As chakra knows and other people My fav game ever is Super smash melee for the gamecube.. i have put over 800 hours into the game and i bascally have played it every day i have owned it and that is since 2001 the game is just great..

Now the fact is... I have never lost.. I have talked to people all over that say the same thing then i play them and beat the living crap out of them and they are impressed. I went to the fusion tour last month and i beat every single person at super smash melee..

I was reading over the internet when i found the tournament for this game.. its going to be placed all around the united states.. And here is the web site

http://www.mlgpro.com/

Now dont freaking think its crap for the fact it is not just super smash melee.. IT is also doing Halo 2 and Tekken 5 for there own tournaments... The web site shows every location the tournaments are going to be ect..

The reason im posting this is because im wondering if any one lives around st louis area because im going to the tournament and i was going to do 2 on 2 on super smash.. lol thinking about having a partner...

And dont worrie there are cash prizes and there pretty nice sums of money.. thats if your good...

Messiah
December 9, 2004, 4:26 am
Awesome :D

m00`
December 9, 2004, 5:05 am
so your going to sit down playing in front of a tv with a huge crowd of people watching you play a video game :|

Camping_Carl2
December 9, 2004, 6:40 am
Yes ..
and your going to sit at home and talk to your mom?

m00`
December 9, 2004, 6:46 am
My post wasnt an insult, I was just wondering how it would be like to be there. I mean wouldnt the tournament be on one of those machines with the controller sticking out.

Toumaz
December 9, 2004, 1:42 pm
Good luck Carl. Hope you win. :)

Camping_Carl2
December 9, 2004, 5:44 pm
Oy im hoping to see someone there

vash is going i do think..

Jaz
December 9, 2004, 5:59 pm
im going i own that game...im unbeaten also. Ill smash those meelon asses when i win that tournament.

ThaD
December 9, 2004, 8:04 pm
just wear nice T-shirt with "SOLDAT RULES" on it's :P

bucky_brad
December 10, 2004, 4:28 pm
You should just do 1v1, that way you have a much larger chance at winning because you dont have to babysit some SSBM n00b.

Snipedmyself
December 14, 2004, 9:53 pm
#8226;)

BManx2000
December 15, 2004, 1:25 am
Alas, no unicode. But what is that supposed to be?

Shyo
December 15, 2004, 7:02 am
weird.. I've never heard all your names together with SSBM and I'm around american SSBM boards alot.
I'd like to play vs you but well, I live in europe =p

well, CC, do you know some advanced stuff, L-Canceling, Wavedashs, etc.. ?

Camping_Carl2
December 17, 2004, 5:43 pm
wavedashing is great ;D lmao to bad i cant do it
it involves hitting the ground and pointing your stick at an angle while you L cancle.. and then you bascally dash you can come out of it with any attack bascally with samus it is very helpfull

but if your good at timing you can beat wave dashers i beat some at the fusion tour :)

Kirby
December 18, 2004, 7:14 am
SSBM has to be my favorite game...

Which character do you use?

LazehBoi
December 18, 2004, 8:54 am
interesting. Good luck, CC.

Deleted User
December 18, 2004, 10:56 am
I love SSBM :D

Camping_Carl2
December 23, 2004, 5:09 am