( search forums )
The way its build up..
Soldat Forums - Misc - Forum News and Support
Subslider
December 9, 2004, 3:41 pm
how about an new way to show the forum to its users?..

by that i mean, that not showing the info and stats bout the user vertical but showing it horizontal.

i got an example here and i think it look niceer that way..
it looks cleaner the way i see it..

[IMAGE]

i mean just look at that.. that just looks great

BTW its an vBulletin V3.0.3 forum

and i also would like to see just a lil more room for avatars and signatures..

make avatars like 150*150
and just limiet the space it takes.. this way the "lowerbandwiths" wont have such an problem with it anymore.

the signatures rules are (were?) just weird

no gifs?.. com'on is it just isnt all that big who cares bout that?
and they should increase its size rules, now.. it just looks like an avatar on an "higherbandwith" forum.

of course there sould be an sizelimitation and of course they shouldnt be so many kb but now..

it just looks like an 56ker forum.. brrr.. giving me the creeps..:P

Deleted User
December 9, 2004, 4:04 pm
"make avatars like 150*150"

God no. And there is 56kers here too you know. As for the sig rules, I would prefer making them even more strict.

Subslider
December 9, 2004, 4:33 pm
well im just naming something.. of course there are 56kers.. but thats when the kb size restrictions come in..

all im saying that the forum look a bit "dull" just a lil bit more modern would be nice..

FliesLikeABrick
December 9, 2004, 5:50 pm
I would not like this. Almost every forum I am on online has userinfo left of posts, not arranged horizontally. When i am on forums arraged the other way, it throws me off quite a bit, takes a lot of adjustment

peemonkey
December 9, 2004, 6:35 pm
i wouldnt like it. keep it how it is...but:
i was a 51ker(really bad) and when i went to the forums, i had NO PROBLEMS AT ALL. even when there were gigantic sigs, animated sigs, whathaveyou. none at all. so the sig rules might as well be more laxed

Alamo
December 9, 2004, 11:01 pm
Well I had a 56k and I did not surf any forums at all because they were so awfully slow. i have 2000k so I can surf them now ^^ ...
And please!!!!! if you do it... make it an option! I would not get along with the 'new' style. It takes up more space and you would have to scroll even more. I don't like it. Before anything else the forums should become like they once were.

peemonkey
December 10, 2004, 3:21 am
how the hell is that? you had 5k more than me and i surfed just fine...*raises eyebrow*