( search forums )
Bullet rain
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Deleted User
December 9, 2004, 5:19 pm
Yesterday i was in TerraSoldatDM#1 And on bunker Somebody said: "Hey thats a minigun!" Then more two people had minigun, and i said: "ONLY MINIGUN!". After that shout, almost everybody had minigun, and there was a "bullet rain". It was awesome!

Alamo
December 9, 2004, 6:27 pm
fascinating...

did you know that when you aim the minigun to the ground you can float!!!!1

Deleted User
December 9, 2004, 6:52 pm
Yes...

peemonkey
December 9, 2004, 8:17 pm
and did you know, it's because of that [IMAGE] that people who use minigun as a ligit weapon are called laggers and noobs?

AerialAssault
December 9, 2004, 10:18 pm
give people like me a bad name. i use minigun as a primary in a serious way.

Jaz
December 9, 2004, 10:48 pm
Its impossible to use it in a serious way. UNDRDSTAANDU !

Vijchtidoodah
December 9, 2004, 10:58 pm
I hate the way that the minigun allows you to move so much faster than everyone else, at least the m79 and grenades take away health.

Alamo
December 9, 2004, 11:11 pm
M79 and grenades do not take away health if you know how to use them. You can boost without losing health. And unlike the Minigun the M79 is of use when you land in the enemy base. An empty Minigun is nothing more than a paper weight.

peemonkey
December 9, 2004, 11:18 pm
i say take off the pushback or at least nerf it. then add maybe 50 more bullets like the good old days. it'
possible to use
it as a serious
weapon, you just
gotta not suck

Alamo
December 9, 2004, 11:35 pm
nerf it? NERF IT? Why in the name of god would you want to nerf the minigun? It's not overpowered it's nothing... most people just use it as a fun weapon... if they use it at all! I maybe have seen like 2 or 3 guys that could use the minigun to actually kill people effectively since i started playing.

peemonkey
December 10, 2004, 1:32 am
i said nerf the jetting on it, and add more to it's power via bullets. read more carefully, alamo. XD

Svirin Kerath
December 10, 2004, 9:14 pm
WTF DOES 'NERF' MEAN?!?!

*ahem* sorry.

what, praytell, is the defenition of the aforementioned term, "nerf"?

Loltor
March 18, 2005, 12:39 am
You could just urbandictionary it, but it'd probably be easier just to explain it to you.

Nerfing, in a game context, means to make something not as overpowered (which is usually the cause of the nerf in the first place). In my opinion, the XM214 isn't that overpowered at all, and as Alamo very astutely said, if you've run out by the time you're at their base, it's useless. It's only nice for uber-spamming when your friends pass them to you so you can have 200 bullets at your disposal. Lal.