( search forums )
Bill S. = Owned.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
_Mancer_
December 9, 2004, 10:02 pm
At my school, I have this friend named Bill S. He sits at my lunch table with all my other friends. Now Bill, likes to own people a lot. Like, he'll threaten you in a funny way, pretending to hate you. But everyone there does it.

So anyway, One day there is this napkin in front of me that isnt mine, Its Anthonys, the kid in front of me. Since the bell was about to ring, Bill says "Joe (me) throw that out" I say "It isnt mine."

So Bill leans over the table and says "I swear to god Joe if you dont throw that f*ckin thing out Im going to come to your house and slit your throu.." The reason he didnt finish the word Throught was because I happened to have a nickel in my pocket. I took it out as he was speaking and bounced it off the table into his mouth, Choking him, and having it spit out. The funny part is, We always make fun of Bill for being a jew. (Not evil Nazi type making fun of him, joking around.)

Hah! We all cracked up and even Bill decided he couldnt be angry at such an awesome shot.

A picture of the awesomeness:

[IMAGE]

AerialAssault
December 9, 2004, 10:27 pm
lol...jew

Famine
December 9, 2004, 10:39 pm
quote:The funny part is, We always make fun of Bill for being a jew.

How is that the funny part? Does it even have any relevance to the incident?

liquidis x snake
December 9, 2004, 11:30 pm
Nazi.

_Mancer_
December 9, 2004, 11:32 pm
I already said that it wasnt in a naziish way.

We ARE NOT SERIOUS about jews and stuff.

They think jews like to keep all money for themselves, so its funny that a 'jew' swallowed a nickel.

karmazon
December 9, 2004, 11:53 pm
quote:Originally posted by liquidis x snakeNazi.

Irony XD

The Geologist
December 10, 2004, 1:32 am
Mancers only joking...sheesh. I got a chuckle out of it, and I know a couple Jewish guys who would laugh as well (suprise suprise). Don't get all up tight people.

Kazuki
December 10, 2004, 2:23 am
No, I think Karma said that because a long while ago, LxS supposedly posted some Flash movie that was about the gas chambers in which jews were executed. =\ Ok, let's not go in depth with the subject.

The Geologist
December 10, 2004, 2:33 am
Ooo...well, thanks for clearing that up. :)

DT
December 10, 2004, 4:32 am
so change does have a use...

n00bface
December 10, 2004, 4:39 am
Yes DT. You buy stuff with it.

DT
December 10, 2004, 5:04 am
heh i just play bloody knuckles with it... i mean WOW $.25 is alot thier...

karmazon
December 10, 2004, 5:08 am
bloody knuckles with 25 cents suck, it doesn't even hurt, it's all about knifes

frogboy
December 10, 2004, 5:40 am
You can put change in vending machines too.

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 10, 2004, 6:41 am
and piggy banks

Liber_Lupus
December 10, 2004, 12:36 pm
Now if you do that with a dildo i would clap.

Transit
December 10, 2004, 5:49 pm
Meh, I thought it was funny Mancer was able to think on his feet fast enough to bounce a nickel of the table into the Jews mouth before he could even finish his sentence. Quick reactions can be hell of useful in some cases, as illustrated by Mancers little story. I rate it a 4/5 on the funny scale. Gj.

Jaz
December 10, 2004, 6:09 pm
Someone threw soup in my school yesterday aimed at someone else. Like twenty of them laughed when I went on my top so I got my chips threw at them and they turn around, then I take my can of brew out, shake it, open it and throw it at them. Hit some fat laughing guy in the balls and sprayed all his friends. They've now given me growlers for weeks. THAT IS OWNED MY SOLDAT CHUMS, THAT IS OWNED.

Liber_Lupus
December 10, 2004, 6:20 pm
Ownage in the principle office

Jello
December 11, 2004, 5:00 am
Thats pretty funnah. Jaz's story reminds me of my own vomiting in school experiences: Me and a few pals smoked a few bowls of poopy weed before class. Halfway through, I felt like I was about to hurl, so I went to the office. The secretary called my dad for me, and I was waiting for him to pick me up sitting on some couch in the office. Suddenly I started to puke, so I ran over to the secretary to get a trash can or something, but I couldn't see one. So I opened my mouth to say something, and threw up all over her desk and papers and whatnot. Oh she screamed...

Moral: Don't smoke in school. Of course, you can make an exeption for science class trips to the planetarium :p

peemonkey
December 11, 2004, 5:23 am
school's [IMAGE] cuz i never went to class. that's the california school system for you.
"we put him in stupid people classes, which pisses him off cuz he's never gotten a [IMAGE]ing point under 98% on our "SAT's" so he never showed up so we put him in even more retarded classes cuz we thought he didnt get what we were trying to teach him"

fangus - took highschool proficiency(spl? XD) test 2nd freshmen year. pwnage.

.dragonfire
December 11, 2004, 6:30 pm
I'm jewish ^_^

And I share my money, somewhat.
Jerk :D

Alamo
December 11, 2004, 6:51 pm
You share your money? I could use some. I will PM you my PayPal information ;)