( search forums )
Help in SOLDAT not ground!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
saper
December 9, 2004, 10:10 pm
In SOLDAT not ground help me!!!
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Vijchtidoodah
December 9, 2004, 10:26 pm
That sucks, but at least you can see where the polys are. And, it'll make campers that much easier to see.

By the way, what is CamHack...I hope you aren't someone who'll screw around with soldat too...

Alamo
December 9, 2004, 10:48 pm
i'm not sure but i think you may be missing some textures.. but that's not very common because arena is a standard map... did you play around with the gfx options in the config.exe?

peemonkey
December 10, 2004, 1:31 am
^^and yer getting this from "in soldat not ground help me"? XD
try to reboot. if that does not work, reinstall soldat.

Deleted User
December 10, 2004, 6:52 pm
I know what this problem is. Its his video card drivers.

He probably has an Nvidia graphic card. You'll have to switch to a set of third-party drivers or downgrade to an older version.

Nvidia's website is located here : http://www.nvidia.com/
You can find a good set of third-party drivers here : http://www.omegadrivers.net/

saper
December 10, 2004, 7:03 pm
I all correct. happened to to put(deliver) old driver on video card.

PS: It is written by means of Socrates Personal 4.1:)))

LoGiC BoMB
December 10, 2004, 7:19 pm
i have the same porblem, except the textures show up proper, but the frames are allover the placer it is [IMAGE]ed right up, i have tried changing all of the gfx modes in cofig, nothing works, i have uninstalled and reinstalled, it is weird because, his textures dont show up at all, but on mine they do, but stay in the same place over top of the frames, it is weird ne 1 know wjhat to do. i am running omega video drivers, could this effect it?

Deleted User
December 10, 2004, 7:22 pm
Most of the time this problem can be solved simply by changing your video card drivers. This means finding out what video card you're using, going to the manufacturer's website, and downloading a newer/older version of your drivers.

Also, if you're using an Nvidia card, try turning anti-aliasing off.

saper
December 10, 2004, 9:05 pm
Beside me other problem. When begin to play appears this mistake, help me please.
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

Deleted User
December 12, 2004, 1:12 am
I don't know about the host lookup error. When does it happen? I assume you're trying to request a list of the servers or join a game. If so, I would look at the possibility of a port being blocked by your router or some sort of time-out error.

It seems this version of Soldat has a lot more internet issues than the previous.