( search forums )
Shoe Colors!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Messiah
December 9, 2004, 11:47 pm
I recently thought it would be really neat, if we could change the our shoe colors, not only for the look but for *aimbots* i know for a fact aimbots are made by changing the colors of the pixels to a certian color on a body in this case the shoes because they cant change color and someone could make an aimbot for because of it.

Vijchtidoodah
December 9, 2004, 11:54 pm
Good idea, but couldn't aimbots just aim at the face then?

Messiah
December 9, 2004, 11:58 pm
No, because the colors can be different since we can be White, Black or Dark, and plus we have sscc so its kinda useless and would only work for one color.

Michal
December 10, 2004, 12:48 am
Another custom look option, I would like it. Black combat boots for me :P

n00bface
December 10, 2004, 1:01 am
Somebody just post a revised link to this same suggestion ONLY YESTERDAY!! And no, I think it would suck. Like milkman dan and his sausages ^___^.

Vijchtidoodah
December 10, 2004, 1:31 am
Are you going to say why it would suck, or just leave it without reason?

Messiah
December 10, 2004, 2:03 am
Just leave i guess.

Cookie.
December 10, 2004, 4:11 am
Ahahahaha soldat aimbot....
there on to me
/me runs away
but anyways i always like the more customizations there are for your soldier maybe another thing for registered only and i can be running around in some white sneakers :)

MercyM
December 10, 2004, 5:40 am
i like that, camo boots :)

NuZZ
December 10, 2004, 6:19 am
Um... Your [IMAGE] if you are going to waist a post on telling someone ITS BEEN POSTED! OMG! OMG!
Man I hate it when people do that, but I dont hate them for it.
-
Yes, the idea is the best. Sometimes I think when I look at posts on such small thing, we need a minor suggestion forum :(

IDF-RIPsta
December 10, 2004, 2:31 pm
Yes!

Go read this please:
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=18926

Melba
December 10, 2004, 4:02 pm
siryouarevain

bucky_brad
December 10, 2004, 6:23 pm
ITS BEEN POSTED! OMG! OMG!

Liber_Lupus
December 10, 2004, 6:25 pm
Aimbot? hah....

DeMonIc
December 10, 2004, 6:28 pm
Dudes, cool down.
If Michal wants to add cosmetics, he will add cosmetics.No need to request them in my opinion.

Vijchtidoodah
December 10, 2004, 7:04 pm
We should be able to choose mascara and lipstick too.

n00bface
December 10, 2004, 7:29 pm
I think it would suck because it's another pointless addition. I know it wouldn't be too hard to implement (I don't think), Michal could better use that time fixing some of the many bugs.
If you honestly think that someone is going to notice a 7 shaded pixel color difference, then go for it. Nobody's going to say "Wow hey, those are some pretty darn cute aqua shoes, soldier!", because nobody will notice.
If it is implemented, not even yourself will notice. For example, if you picked the color blue, with the shading and all, it would show up black or really really dark blue. Having the option to color something as small a 9 pixel shoe, to me, is absolutely pointless.

Messiah
December 10, 2004, 8:38 pm
You say that now, but people will notice, trust me ;P

AnzX Vi3t
December 11, 2004, 1:15 am
i like it ^^ i dont tihnk it will happen...i think...you dont really notice the boots either

Messiah
December 11, 2004, 4:45 pm
Meh, you never know until you try it. Oh, and im sorry for posting this topic since it was already posted, i didnt know sorry guys.

Deleted User
December 12, 2004, 1:49 am
It happens, but maybe you should listen better to the message in your signature next time.

mipit
December 13, 2004, 1:19 am
swazo is here?? yess i can tease him since i have a higher post count...
i would be running around in be armored green boots just like john-117 wee. who says 1 pixel? ever see those cartoons with huge feet?

DannyLB
December 13, 2004, 2:27 am
Shoe color yea, and maybe new hairdoes

Svirin Kerath
December 13, 2004, 3:38 am
this is one of those things that's "nice, but not necessary, nor would it dramatically change game play." or something like that.

Blackdeath
December 13, 2004, 4:42 am
nevertheless it would be a nice addition. what about some more hats? I would like to be able to wear a fedora. (Yes I realize that this can be done by modding but not everyone can see it) It would be nice to walk up in your spiffy new blue shoes and fedora and bust out the pistol (Socom) and say "I'm Bugsy see? Now are you the blind tiger jerking my flag on the side?" *BLAM*

KnOt
December 13, 2004, 5:52 pm
Anything that allows more customisation I am up for.. Even if I know I wouldn't use it.. just knowing that it's possible to change this and that brings warm and fuzzy feelings to me penis.. *COUGH* ^%$%22 EEH WTF... *heart ... :O

Messiah
December 14, 2004, 12:25 am
Yeah, its not really supposed to make a huge difference, just something small, that could be kinda cool, plus fights against aimbots :) but yeah, would be nice anyway.

Maluno
December 15, 2004, 2:45 am
I've always thought that while i am hiding in bushes reloading that it is my shoes that stick out. The rest of me is perfect olive and green camo, and my skin is invisible. Its the perfect getup for a camper, although i don't. Just thought i'd ring a possible drawback to the idea to your attention. Well, a drawback in my mind, anyway...

KeFear
December 15, 2004, 6:46 pm
I like it, cos i like more customization in soldat..

aimbots? what the hell? no.

y0da
December 15, 2004, 10:20 pm
this forum is lamer, then last time was. :/ Color up the .bmp's! Soldat does'nt need this scrap :/

Messiah
December 15, 2004, 10:32 pm
No one asked you :D

Spectral
December 15, 2004, 10:52 pm
i agree with kerath

?
December 15, 2004, 10:55 pm
I would like my shoes to match my pink hightop converse that I wear everyday.. :D *giggles*

C0nker
December 17, 2004, 3:29 pm
am i one of only like what.. 3 people who agrees with teh guy?

screaming OMG OMG OMG It's BEEN POSTED OMFGWTFBBQWINGSAUCE!!! is not helping anyone at all. simply say "please use the search function, this has been asked before" will have the same effect, if not loads better. no hostility needed, take a chill pill.

the shoes were something i would have suggested myself, but i looked around first.. good thing i didnt go ahead and suggest, cause i can see now how you people love to tear people's holes open for no real reason.

y0da
December 18, 2004, 3:36 pm
only for registered ppl with this thing

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 20, 2004, 9:57 am
what about shoolace colour? and hairclips? and bows in our hats?
and can we have flowers that we can pic off a plant to give to the other team and make love instead of war?

...yea its a good idea, stops the aimbot thing. im not really sure how an aimbot works anyway...

Messiah
December 21, 2004, 12:12 am
Well...
1) The Bows, Shoolace, and stuff, thats getting to detailed, once again Soldat is simple not very detailed and thats what makes it fun.
2)When the pixels are the same color as something that never changes which in this case is the shoes since we cannot change the color, and the pixels for the bullets will go straight to that color, which is what Aimbot's do :D.

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 6:49 am
i get it...yea makes sence...how would you go about writing one of them? lol na jk lol

with the shoelace and bow etc. it was a joke...a pretty weak one, but a joke nonetheless :P

Rhombus
December 21, 2004, 3:03 pm
what if you make the shoe the same color as the jet, that would be like hat and shirt

Sean
December 22, 2004, 1:28 am
oo0o0` i like the idea of this, then i can wear some of white shoes wit the black ninja look :D