( search forums )
Game mode: extreme mode
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
ubiquity
December 10, 2004, 4:35 am
Hey i just had this idea after playing advance mode.
Well im very tired and all so if i will probably complete my thoughts later but here it goes:

It would be great to have a mode where everybody starts with at least 1 primary and that all of em are spreaded between all of the players. The idea is that there is only 1 of every weapon and when u die using a certain weapon, u cant respawn with it, where as the one that killed u acquires it in his weapon menu (until he dies using it).

i know that advance mode already forces weapon diversity that i believe my mode would add to strategic play.
whatever..

Chakra
December 10, 2004, 4:54 am
to the EXTREMEEEEE!

It sounds like a nice idea, actually.

Vijchtidoodah
December 10, 2004, 5:06 am
I like it.

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 10, 2004, 6:33 am
yeah, just so we can prove that all weapons are totally balenced and does not need changing

peemonkey
December 10, 2004, 6:54 am
me likes.

IDF-RIPsta
December 10, 2004, 2:36 pm
The problem is that you want to make it harder for the leading player to win.

With your suggestiuons, the leading player would have a wide choice of weapons, while others would run around with knives.

Maybe I misunderstood and this is what you meant to suggest, but I think that all players should have the choice of all weapons, but only once in the game. When one of the players finishes using all weapons(has no more weapons to choose from, since he died using each), the game is over. Leading player wins.

What are your thoughts?

BManx2000
December 10, 2004, 2:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by IDF-RIPsta
With your suggestiuons, the leading player would have a wide choice of weapons, while others would run around with knives.

Well, this already happens in advance mode.

Deleted User
December 10, 2004, 3:11 pm
What if there is more people than there is weapons? Are they going to use fists or what?

Chakra
December 10, 2004, 4:17 pm
simple solution. Soon as you lose your last weapon, you get a different primary.

bucky_brad
December 10, 2004, 6:26 pm
na, there isnt enough change from advanced mode for me to like this idea.

king of the hill needs to be put in before any other game mode.

ubiquity
December 10, 2004, 10:40 pm
quote:Originally posted by Ville Mk.2What if there is more people than there is weapons? Are they going to use fists or what?

well i thought of this too. In that case some guns would have to be spawned twice. I really dont think that would ruin the mode.
And i dont think it really matters wether its like advanced or not. The more modes the better i think.

AerialAssault
December 11, 2004, 12:42 am
EXTREME TO THE MAX!! YEAH RAD!

Marine
December 11, 2004, 1:02 am
I really like this. Great concept, Micheal definitely needs to look into this one.

AnzX Vi3t
December 11, 2004, 1:20 am
good idea i like alot ...hope to see this in soldat

Michal Marcinkowski
December 18, 2004, 1:00 pm
What if there are more than 10 players?

Teh Panda
December 18, 2004, 2:25 pm
Make max players ten. MM seems to post again! :)

Deleted User
December 18, 2004, 2:29 pm
Marine: He is Michal not Micheal :)

By the way, I like the this idea too.