( search forums )
Ammo
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Madsniper
December 11, 2004, 7:18 am
On soldat you have... pretty much... inf ammo, when you reload, you just reload not worring about ever really running out of ammo. You can shoot a inf amount of times! There should be a better ammo system, and ammo boxes around maps.

Just my sugjestion

The Geologist
December 11, 2004, 7:26 am
An interesting idea, but it's been suggested before this. Gotta love that search..

JayBDey
December 11, 2004, 8:12 am
I would like that for realistic mode. We already have a polygon attribute that heals you, we could have one that resupplies your ammo.

IDF-RIPsta
December 11, 2004, 10:03 am
JayBDey, why do you have that flag in your Avatar?

DeMonIc
December 11, 2004, 1:11 pm
Soldat is a simple game, and there have been suggestions about ammunition.JayBDey, stop trying to dump ideas on real mode.

Madsniper
December 11, 2004, 9:20 pm
It would be cool though, and would really bug campers.

Marine
December 11, 2004, 9:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by IDF-RIPstaJayBDey, why do you have that flag in your Avatar?

Maybe because hes German?

Anyway, this has been suggestedt 1000 times. This is definitely a no-no for normal mode, but for another mode, yes its a possibility, though it'd take some thinking to get it right.

Judge_Man
December 12, 2004, 5:41 am
Marine, if you would observe a bit, you would have see that under his name, there is " USA " which i THINK mean probably United-State of America, which is a Country. Meanig he PROBABLY live in this country. Thats why IDF ask why he put the german flag.

Edit: this is really of topic.

The Limited Ammo have been suggested MANY times, and i dont think its a great idea. Would bring mess

Blackdeath
December 13, 2004, 4:45 am
Everytime someone doesn't use the search The man upstairs kills a duck...please think of the little duckies.

BMF
December 13, 2004, 5:13 am
Hmmmm...

nah..

Marine
December 13, 2004, 6:12 am
quote:Originally posted by Judge_ManMarine, if you would observe a bit, you would have see that under his name, there is " USA " which i THINK mean probably United-State of America, which is a Country. Meanig he PROBABLY live in this country. Thats why IDF ask why he put the german flag.

Perhaps hes of German ancestry, and would like to represent his ancestors homeland? Or perhaps hes an immigrant? Or both?