( search forums )
haha sprite changing
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
El Toddissimo
December 11, 2004, 10:24 pm
i made my minigun a penis! funny when i use secondary it's equipped on my back and jetpacking looks funny.

Jaz
December 11, 2004, 10:25 pm
HAhahahaa you spray out your penis you auto whoring nub hahaha thats funny because its not funny and im just laughing at you.

The Geologist
December 11, 2004, 11:24 pm
Wow, you're so cool Jaz. Calling people auto whoring nubs and making a jackass out of yourself...maybe I'll laugh at you a little. More of a Soldat Moment anyhow...

Jaz
December 11, 2004, 11:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by The GeologistWow, you're so cool Jaz. Calling people auto whoring nubs and making a jackass out of yourself...maybe I'll laugh at you a little. More of a Soldat Moment anyhow...

Wow your so cool 'geologist'. What kind of name is that anyway, nvm I couldn't care less....I bet you use autos, or wait you probably don't even play soldat. You probably just leach around on the forums, haha idiot.

The Geologist
December 12, 2004, 12:11 am
You assume too much...I like to make use of all weapons (not just those one hit wonders). And if you can't figure out what my name is all about, I feel sorry for you...do they teach you kids anything these days? Oh wait...I already felt sorry for you because all you can do is make up crap about people and try to use it against them. Grow up.

Edit: Yes...move this shiet.

Rambo_6
December 12, 2004, 12:14 am
This is quite the spammy thread. Move it to bash pit methinks.

DNA.styx
December 12, 2004, 12:34 am
Guys, play nice.