( search forums )
The Face Of Evil!!!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
DeafBox
December 12, 2004, 12:18 am
[IMAGE]

Tha Doggfather
December 12, 2004, 12:24 am
Is that really him? That would be hilarious.

BMF
December 12, 2004, 12:52 am
is he the asshole that goes around crashing servers?

SuperKill
December 12, 2004, 12:59 am
you gotta be kidding.. isnt he just a walking stereotype.

Chakra
December 12, 2004, 1:02 am
ehehehehehehe...so much big talk from a little man..

..but where on earth did you find that?

peemonkey
December 12, 2004, 1:33 am
lol. where's he live, where's he live?!?

Captain RibMan
December 12, 2004, 2:28 am
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 12, 2004, 2:36 am
Did you find that in a yearbook or something?

Cookie.
December 12, 2004, 2:50 am
ROFLSAURUS!!! thats ownage

Psyker
December 12, 2004, 2:50 am
lol

internet bullying at its finest

Deleted User
December 12, 2004, 2:52 am
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAA this is [IMAGE]ing hilariouis

Kazuki
December 12, 2004, 3:04 am
Pahahahah! ROFL BEST.SCENE.EVER! Hey, can anyone imagine him on the most wanted list? Pahahahah!

BManx2000
December 12, 2004, 4:05 am
Do you know for sure that this is the real [IMAGE], or is this just one of many Nick Coopers? Alas, if only everybody had a different name...

peemonkey
December 12, 2004, 4:21 am
everyone's talking about this on IRC. i seriously dont get yall's boner over that stuff :/

frogboy
December 12, 2004, 4:43 am
Yeah, I laughed for about half an hour when I saw that. [IMAGE]in hilarious.

peemonkey
December 12, 2004, 4:53 am
looks like a turtle.

DeafBox
December 12, 2004, 5:03 am
yeah thats him. i didnt find the pic, but as some of u may know hes an Aussie and goes to skool with several other Aussie soldat peeps.

And yeah the pic is taken from a year book so its prolly a few years old.

Seeing this pic actually made me feel kind of sorry for him... and maybe i shouldnt of posted it. (just so u know i reallly hate him and tried to get him kicked off his isp).
http://www.un-hq.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=156 <--- where it came from.

Worth a good laugh and i suppose its karma paying a vist for all the frustration hes caused us.

DT
December 12, 2004, 5:59 am
he looks like my best friend...

Captain RibMan
December 12, 2004, 6:51 am
i think its time for [IMAGE] photoshopping fun

Hercule Poirot
December 12, 2004, 9:07 am
L O L ! :D

DeMonIc
December 12, 2004, 9:59 am
Theory proved XD

Mystikal
December 12, 2004, 10:26 am
LMAO that picture is 3 years old

frogboy
December 12, 2004, 10:48 am
quote:Originally posted by MystikalLMAO that picture is 3 years old

There you go, verified by [IMAGE] himself.

Mystikal
December 12, 2004, 11:55 am
Well since were all breaking the privacy act, I guess I might join in.

Below are the PERSONAL details for the asspirate who decided to take lovely photos of me from 3 years ago and post them public, breaking the Internet privacy act. Justice is served?

EQ ID: 003594
EQ Code: 2783063203L
Name: Jesse Elliot Cheyne
Grade: 10
Caregroup: 10B3
Address: 9 Tallagandra road
City: BEENLEIGH
State: QLD
Postcode: 4207
Gener: M
D.O.B: 5/7/89
Picture:
[IMAGE]

[OFFTOPIC]Jesse, if you are reading this, I bet you are wondering how the f**k I got your personal information? This information was obtained from a Full studen information list from Windaroo Valley State High School, during the last week of school. How did I get this? Its what us nerds like to call 'Hacking'. Most Technologically advanced school in QLD? I think not. This document was obtained from WVSHS's central server, AKA "Moira"[/OFFTOPIC]

PS. YES, I am E.N.E.S.C.E.... Ban me, coward.

OH, and the server crasher was released afew minutes ago...

Chakra
December 12, 2004, 12:28 pm
heh, you're gonna have to do alot more than that for revenge after seeing your pathetic face. Justice indeed was served.

Nice hair Jesse.

frogboy
December 12, 2004, 1:10 pm
quote:OH, and the server crasher was released afew minutes ago...

Here we go again...

"Waah people laughed at me so I'll be an immature asshole like I always am"

And you broke the non-existant Internet Privacy Act too, as well as the Computer Misuse Act, as well as several other laws, some of which punished by imprisonment... but wait a minute, you go to school with this guy, shouldn't you know enough about him already? Does that mean that you're such a loser that you have to hack into a database to find information about someone that goes to your own school? No wonder you make hacks, it's the only way you're going to get friends, even if they are asslickers.

And we're not laughing at him, not many people in the international Soldat community are aquainted with him, you however, have shut off servers and other bull[IMAGE], and now we found you're a scrawny geek. Which is hilarious to us.

Chakra
December 12, 2004, 1:17 pm
heh, i just thought of something ...remember that little chickenhawk in those looney tunes cartoons?

"n-n-now I say I say bwoy, do I look like a chicken to you?"

Cowards_haha
December 12, 2004, 1:22 pm
I got these documents PRIOR to this incident...
Actually, this asspirate sent these photos after school, cuz he is a fatass pussy.

"And you broke the Internet Privacy Act too"
Well no [IMAGE] sherlock, read what I first said...
" Well since were all breaking the privacy act, I guess I might join in."

and NO im not referring to that [IMAGE]ing "If you are affiliated with any government, anti-piracy group or any other related group, or were formally a worker of one you CANNOT enter this web site, cannot access any of its files and you cannot view any of the HTML files. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995 and that means that you CANNOT threaten our ISP(s) or any person(s) or company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site." crap, its called DEFAMATION dumbass.

And as for the other laws ive supposedly broken, im still waiting to see evidence that can actually be used against me.

And the friends issue, WHAO thats sad, "jesse" hangs out with his brother according to what ive been told...

"and now we found you're a scrawny geek. Which is hilarious to us."
Pssssst, that picture is from 3 years ago, WANT A CURRENT PICTURE!!!

frogboy
December 12, 2004, 1:40 pm
Well, if you're not still the geek who was depicted in that picture from 3 years ago, why get so wound up about it?

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot... these sorts of things are hurtful to your fragile self. I'm sorry for hurting your feelings, maybe we can all be friends.

SuperKill
December 12, 2004, 1:53 pm
like i said.. a walking-talking stereotype.
wait a sec, who the f*ck is jesse ?
and who's "cowards_haha"?

frogboy
December 12, 2004, 1:58 pm
Jesse is, I'm guessing, the heroic person who spread his picture around.

cowards_haha is the walking-talking stereotype, he tends to make lots of accounts. Probably because he thinks he gets more power that way.

frogboy
December 12, 2004, 2:10 pm
I guess someone should get onto his ISP again too; sure, hacking might not have been enough to get him off his internet, but invading the privacy of others is. So is gaining "unauthorised access to any computing, information, or communications devices or resources, including but not limited to any machines accessible via the Internet".

Maybe you should read your ISP's AUP before you pull any more stunts, dumbass.

SuperKill
December 12, 2004, 2:13 pm
then who cares how does that "jesse" looks like ?

frogboy
December 12, 2004, 2:43 pm
He thinks it will do justice if he shows us the guy's picture... but I for one have seen enough of [IMAGE] to laugh for half an hour.

And I just discovered that sadly he didn't hack into anything; he used a digital camera to take photos from a yearbook. Pfft, what a poser. Unless there's some secretary or administrator-type-person who works at his school called Moira, he didn't hack anything. Oh well, the privacy excuse will still work.

Chakra
December 12, 2004, 3:36 pm

It's a lazy afternoooooooon ....Sunday is creativity day!

[IMAGE]

(amatuer, ok...let the paintshop pics hereforth roll in though!)

SuperKill
December 12, 2004, 3:37 pm
..........................................................................!

DeMonIc
December 12, 2004, 3:46 pm
YAY I'M NOOB SKYWALKER ^^

December 12, 2004, 5:26 pm
quote:Pssssst, that picture is from 3 years ago, WANT A CURRENT PICTURE!!!
Yes please.

The Geologist
December 12, 2004, 9:08 pm
Runts like him get the sh*t kicked out them when the time is right. When their computer and their big mouth can't save them, nothing else will. If this is what kids are like today, I feel sorry for the state of tomorrow..

karmazon
December 12, 2004, 9:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by Chakra
[IMAGE]

Yay I'm Newb Solo

DeafBox
December 12, 2004, 10:32 pm
classic pic!!!!!

quote:Below are the PERSONAL details for the asspirate who decided to take lovely photos of me from 3 years ago and post them public, breaking the Internet privacy act. Justice is served?
he didnt break it, he scanned a photo out of a year book. Ur the one who did all the hacking u stupid b00b.

i dunno if pyro (soldat alias for Jesse, i think) has seen this, but he looks like he has abit more meat on him than you, so im sure if hes really upset he can settle this in the flesh rather than over a forum.

Sekushi
December 12, 2004, 10:40 pm
Haha very nice Chak

Chakra
December 12, 2004, 11:47 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cowards_haha

"and now we found you're a scrawny geek. Which is hilarious to us."
Pssssst, that picture is from 3 years ago, WANT A CURRENT PICTURE!!!

3nesce is something to truly fear.

[IMAGE]

Kazuki
December 12, 2004, 11:52 pm
ROFL!! That's so friggen awesome! XD

karmazon
December 13, 2004, 12:21 am
awww I'm not on that poster

Hitman
December 13, 2004, 12:28 am
Lol, nice pic Chak :P

Enesce, you really are a pathetic loser. I find it funny that even one of your classmates went to such an extent to scan your picture, go home, put it on his computer and post it on the internet. Shows how much respect people must have for you.

You try and exert some sort of power on the internet by hacking a free public game and shutting down servers because that's all you can really do. Wow, the Shut down tool was released a few minutes ago! Is that supposed to impress us or something? In the end, the only thing that you're doing is pissing people off. Just remember though, that when we switch off our computers we do have a life, and having servers shut down and games hacked doesn't affect our lives. Just because the internet is your life, doesn't mean it's ours. You're just some little thing we find irritating, like a fly on a computer screen.

I would say that even though you're obviously a failure in everything else in your life you could do something with your programming skills, to get you somewhere in life, but according to reliable sources, most of the values and [IMAGE] that you use to make your hacks, you stole off other people. So, ultimately, you suck at the thing you spend all your time on.

You're nothing.

Milkman Dan
December 13, 2004, 12:30 am
Breathe in...... and now exhale.....

n00bface
December 13, 2004, 12:32 am
Well if people from RL are interfering to piss [IMAGE] off, then the stereotype truly does fit: No real life friends so he gets off by being an asshat online. The funny thing is, this goes further. Instead of having no friends, he has enemies IRL who goes so far as to embarrass NSC online. rofl..

Cowards_haha
December 13, 2004, 1:00 am
Dunno where yaz get the "he has no friends" impression from

Tha Doggfather
December 13, 2004, 1:02 am
Chakra, your photoshop skills are only surpassed by your sexehness.

SuperKill
December 13, 2004, 1:05 am
quote:Originally posted by Cowards_hahaDunno where yaz get the "he has no friends" impression from

maybe cause you dedicate your-online-self to haxoring, and people you know irl scan photos of you and publish them?

gah i feel bad about flaming you cause i dont like kicking people when they'r down.

Cowards_haha
December 13, 2004, 1:19 am
the person who scanned the image is in none of my classes...
[IMAGE]

Chakra
December 13, 2004, 1:25 am
..the janitor hates you too?

Kazuki
December 13, 2004, 1:26 am
That only makes things worse for you. It shows that even though he may not be around you, he still has so much hate for you that even without direct relationship with you, he goes to such great lengths to 'attack' you. The fact that posting your picture on the internet is considered an insult must mean... well, I'll stop there.

Edit: Oh, and hey, nice pic. I'm sure that all these programs you're 'making' are part of your job, correct? Yes, you get paid for hacking a freeware game.

frogboy
Is that your current pic, nsc?

Cowards_haha
quote:who goes so far as to embarrass NSC online
Image from 3 years ago, doesnt bother me one bit. That common phrase goes good for this situation, "fighting over the internet is like running in the special olympics, your a retard either way"

frogboy
December 13, 2004, 1:29 am
quote:Below are the PERSONAL details for the asspirate who decided to take lovely photos of me from 3 years ago and post them public, breaking the Internet privacy act. Justice is served?

You sound pretty bothered about it there.

Milkman Dan
December 13, 2004, 1:31 am
so you're saying your retarded

people always ruin my timing

grand_diablo
December 13, 2004, 1:36 am
hmm, for him being the ultimate RL loser, this reminded me of...
[IMAGE]

PS: I know I cant compete with Chakra, but it was at least a try ^^

Chakra
December 13, 2004, 1:44 am
oh my god, they hacked kenny!

DT
December 13, 2004, 1:55 am
you basturd

KnOt
December 13, 2004, 2:00 am
ROFL.. Chakra's second pic was the best..

Cookie.
December 13, 2004, 4:57 am
""fighting over the internet is like running in the special olympics, your a retard either way"
not everyone in teh special olympics is retarded....

frogboy
December 13, 2004, 4:59 am
Yeah, some are just disabled.

Milkman Dan
December 13, 2004, 5:19 am
Or fakin' it

Vijchtidoodah
December 13, 2004, 8:38 am
[URL]

Apparently he broke his promise never to come back.

frogboy
December 13, 2004, 9:29 am
LMAO... basically he's saying, "Oh, I hack on and shut down servers from your game, and have the word s 'Death to Soldat' written on my site. My ex-boyfriend sent you all the link to a fake hack, I mean no disrespect. Plz give me attention in the form of flames, <3 nsc. Oh, and I won't be coming back either... for a few days"

Deleted User
December 13, 2004, 12:03 pm
[IMAGE]

Special olympics look like so much fun.

frogboy
December 13, 2004, 12:05 pm
Haha!

Yukwunhang
December 13, 2004, 12:07 pm
LOL!

DeMonIc
December 13, 2004, 3:45 pm
Chakra, you [IMAGE], you made me spit my food out because of laughing :D

catweazle
December 13, 2004, 4:34 pm
i hate gim always with his knife hack
but i owned him with my knife and he had the knife hack

Milkman Dan
December 13, 2004, 8:08 pm
3NESE HAS TITS!

btw masta_shake/famine says: HA HA

Famine
December 13, 2004, 9:05 pm
bah @ milkman.

He knows I think this thread is [IMAGE]ing pointless and stupid.

DeafBox
December 14, 2004, 4:28 am
muahahahah thats a classic pic Ville Mk.2.

(Y)

Chakra
December 14, 2004, 4:59 am
Impressive colouring Ville. You do us proud.

Hitman
December 14, 2004, 11:16 am
Hmm, let's see now:

Nick Cooper, who goes to Windaroo Valley State High School on the Gold Coast.

Well, now that we've got your details and soon, so will Michal, he could technically sue you because of your violation of the legal terms of Soldat. However, I'm sure that your parents can afford it seeing as you live on the Gold Coast, but I don't really think that's the point. I wonder what your parents will say when they learn about what you've been doing...guess there's only one way to find out.

/me opens e-mail addressed to Michal

This is gonna be good.

Edit: Oh wait, I just thought of something else. I think I'll also drop your school an e-mail informing them that a certain student by the name of Nick Cooper has been hacking their system and posting students pictures on the internet. Yep, I think I'll do just that.

Alamo
December 14, 2004, 11:20 am
nice Hatm *cough* Hitman!

DeMonIc
December 14, 2004, 11:40 am
That is evil.:D

Hitman
December 14, 2004, 12:13 pm
Ok, first one sent to his school:

To Whom it May Concern,

I am a Moderator from a gaming forum for Soldat and I would like to make you aware of the actions of a certain student of yours by the name of Nick Cooper.

Apart from hacking the computer game Soldat, shutting down servers and ruining the game for thousands of players he has been posting pictures of Students from your school by the means of, I quote:

'This information was obtained from a Full student information list from Windaroo Valley State High School, during the last week of school. How did I get this? Its what us nerds like to call 'Hacking'. Most Technologically advanced school in QLD? I think not. This document was obtained from WVSHS's central server, AKA "Moira"'

Not only is he posting their pictures, but also their personal information such as:

EQ ID:
EQ Code:
Name:
Grade:
Caregroup:
Address:
City:
State:
Postcode:
Gener:
D.O.B:
Picture:

Not to mention what he is doing to the game, but to these students is very serious, and I hope you will treat it in this respect. I'm sure you have some sort of Student Privacy policy which is he obviously breaking. In addition, after reading your acceptable use policy for Computers at your school (http://wvhigh.eq.edu.au/it/compuse.html), I noticed that he has broken two of the terms, which are the following:

"I will not attempt to upload or create computer viruses or be involved with other forms of electronic vandalism"

"I will not reveal my personal address or phone number or those of other students or staff in any electronic communications" - In regards to your school, he has clearly broken this one.

Now that I have his personal details, I will pass them on to the creator of the game so he can take possible legal action as he is clearly breaking the legal terms of the game.

Yours Faithfully

Constantin Cerdan

Yeah, I put in the Mod bit to make it sound more formal.

Hektik Sniper
December 14, 2004, 12:16 pm
Hehe, [IMAGE] should enjoy this. :)

KnOt
December 14, 2004, 3:09 pm
Wooohooo.. Be sure to post the replies here too Hitman..

Deleted User
December 14, 2004, 3:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by ChakraImpressive colouring Ville. You do us proud.

My sarcasm senses are tingling.

Alamo
December 14, 2004, 3:42 pm
hehe nice one :) now carry on with a mail to his parents...

Milkman Dan
December 14, 2004, 9:00 pm
:O THATS FREAKIN AWESOME

The Geologist
December 14, 2004, 9:03 pm
Yay! Way to be Hitman :)

LumpyFerret
December 15, 2004, 12:31 am
korea..must be win!
oooh missi koorea~!!!

ahh world cup fever!

DT
December 15, 2004, 1:14 am
almost thier....

DeafBox
December 15, 2004, 1:50 am
The power of email... this shall be interesting.

LumpyFerret
December 15, 2004, 3:43 am
the power of love..

wait you know what

the power of ME

the power of my BIG MUSCLES!

PHWWOOAR!

DeMonIc
December 15, 2004, 9:28 am
Lumpy, you suck more than I do.

Cowards_haha
December 17, 2004, 8:59 am
LMAO, another attempt at emailing somone who cares. How many failed attempts is it this time?

Oh, and would you mine pointing out which part of soldat TOC I have violated?
[CODE]No portion of this software may be disassembled, reverse
engineered, decompiled, modified or altered.[/CODE]
If its that one, think again. Soldat does not own your computers memory.

GameHacking is not illegal by the way.
quote:"GameHacking" is not "GameCracking" or "Hacking" at all. "Hacking" is refered as "Unlock","Cheat" and "Bypass".
We do NOT modify a thing in a game. We simply modify the pc memory, which is NOT a part of the game, but of the specific operating system.

You can modify anything in a operating system as long as you dont exceed its legability of it, which is for example the kernel/core.Quoted from eXtalia Website.

As for crashing servers, I would consider that as legal because the method I use is actually a single memory poke, just like the rest of my trainers. Only difference is instead of it decreasing your jetpack, it is forcing you to spawn, spawning extremely fast, crashing the linux server. the illegal hacking is gaining access to another computer, the crashing is caused by soldat itself.

Chakra
December 17, 2004, 9:36 am
i'm in awe of your pathetic attempt of trying to keep face still, after being exposed as a scrawny dimwitted no-friends hacker-wannabe. Keep it up, soldier. Don't fall back on law studies either.

Seriously..do you need a friend? msn me any time. We can talk about hobbies and stuff, give you some confidence, go out, etc.. I ain't gone out for a while myself 'cos of carbon monoxide poisoning (broken boiler) so I welcome a friendly chat. I'll even slap on the webcam and pose as Pantsman again.

frogboy
December 17, 2004, 9:39 am
Taken from certain parts of Soldat documents:
quote:"Please don't cheat while playing Soldat".
quote:All graphics and sounds may be modified except maps...

You give the word hacker a bad name, even though you just use that title and don't actually hack at all. Besides, I'm sure that paragraph was just there to help play with the school's emotions. I'm sure you'll be in deep [IMAGE] when they read that you've been "hacking" into their server.

Cowards_haha
December 17, 2004, 9:55 am
"and don't actually hack at all"
Thinking in the past.

m00`
December 17, 2004, 9:57 am
enes.ce, sure game hacking isnt illegal but by playing soldat you agree that you wont hack and we can use that against you, hopefully u go to jail and die instead though

Deleted User
December 17, 2004, 10:07 am
Ok, lets clear all this up.

1) Your exceptionaly thick and retarded. Lets think, actions cause effects that cause consiquences ok?

Now, you change the computer configs and memory whatever to hack the game. Yes I did say hack, thats becuase it is.
You see, your actions do not change the game config, but the actions cause effects, this is the speedhacking, aimbotting, crashing servers, etc. Which do change the game.

Your actions are not whats hacking, But the effects are. This is how you are hacking the game.

Now, the consiquences are that you spoil the game for alot of people, in hope that yourself grows a bigger penis than becomes bigger than 1mm.

2) You havn't violated any part of the game eh? Yes you damn well have, The effects of your acctions have violated the TOC since the effects have hacked the game. not altered the game directly but is moving around the screen part of the game? No it damn well isnt.

3) You have been damn well served, now get a life and get the [IMAGE] out

Cowards_haha
December 17, 2004, 10:10 am
wassow, stay out of this, you just repeated cr4p that has already been said, and everything that I have already denied.

Cowards_haha
December 17, 2004, 10:10 am
haha, a 15 year old in jail... Idiot.

m00`
December 17, 2004, 10:11 am
who knows ur probably a 86 year old low life.... with a 15 year old picture to make you look like your not a low life, or mabe plastic surgeory!

Cowards_haha
December 17, 2004, 10:13 am
Thats right, keep feeding the fire.

Deleted User
December 17, 2004, 10:15 am
quote:Originally posted by Cowards_hahawassow, stay out of this, you just repeated cr4p that has already been said, and everything that I have already denied.

Not really, since I pointed out how you have been hacking which you have denied, its not what you directly change, but what the effects are.

m00`
December 17, 2004, 10:18 am
quote:Originally posted by Cowards_hahaThats right, keep feeding the fire.

so it was plastic surgeory! haha u had to do plastic surgeroy so people dont find out that you are an 86 year old low life!! I knew it! yah!!11

Cowards_haha
December 17, 2004, 10:19 am
Mmmmmmm Hmmmmmm

EDIT: editing posts, very common.

frogboy
December 17, 2004, 10:21 am
Just... go away. You're clearly not liked, may as well follow the rest of the people who are unpopular here. The difference between you and them is that they went and got a life.

m00`
December 17, 2004, 10:26 am
not paramud and dannylb :(

Cowards_haha
December 17, 2004, 10:26 am
Nice try frogboy, put some effort into your insults next time.

The Geologist
December 17, 2004, 4:35 pm
So, answer me this...how come someone who hates these forums and this game so much just can't stay away? I mean, do you have nothing else to do? Probably not, you're still a child...plenty of free time on your hands with mommy and daddy keeping your worthless self fed and clothed. So what exactly is your reason? Because you like seeing what a rise you can get out of people, or is it because you like making yourself feel bigger by screwing with someone from behind your computer? You're just another dried up piece of sh*t on the asscheek of society...you'll get yours when the time is right.

Chakra
December 17, 2004, 4:41 pm
I thought frogboy's was alright. Was brief, sincere and to the point. However Geologist put a little more detail into his, and covers alot more bases.

Got the message yet though? We're here to play a game and enjoy ourselves. Try doing the same, not ruining it for others.

LazehBoi
December 17, 2004, 6:01 pm
Guys, he won't. I don't see him as the person who will change... He's too anti-social. That's the way he lives, but his illegal acts will catch up with him at some point. You won't be able to hide under all of this crap forever, you know.

Meandor
December 17, 2004, 6:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by The Geologistplenty of free time on your hands with mommy and daddy keeping your worthless self fed and clothed.

Hey, i am offended from this :P

-Keinonen-
December 17, 2004, 6:25 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboyJust... go away. You're clearly not liked, may as well follow the rest of the people who are unpopular here. The difference between you and them is that they went and got a life.

You stayed and became a forum mummy. Life sure is a wonderful gift ;)

The Geologist
December 17, 2004, 6:37 pm
quote:Originally posted by Meandorquote:Originally posted by The Geologistplenty of free time on your hands with mommy and daddy keeping your worthless self fed and clothed.

Hey, i am offended from this :P

lol...why should you get offended? You're not the worthless person in question ;)

lieroguy
December 17, 2004, 6:55 pm
Too bad that guys lives in Austrailia. Guns are illegal there (socialists... heh, poor saps :P), and it's really tough to get firearms over the border into Austrailia.

peemonkey
December 17, 2004, 6:59 pm
everyone should just get over it. nsc: get a life. everyone else: get a life. this is very pointless and frankly stupid. so what? he hacks the game? it's not like if he does it in one place, everything is [IMAGE] it. i shouldnt even hit the submit button this is so useless. then why am i still typing? do i plan on hitting that button? ooohhh god it feels so good....

Famine
December 17, 2004, 8:42 pm
^ Finally someone agrees with me.

Vijchtidoodah
December 17, 2004, 11:51 pm
^Finally, someone who agrees with someone else who agrees with me.

I've never experienced anything that this kid has done...but it's not going to stop me from fanning the flames [IMAGE]

Cowards_haha
December 18, 2004, 3:22 am
Well I wouldnt be here if deaf box hadn't started this stupid thread.

I think this has gotten way off-topic, styx u cock sucker, ban me and lock this thread already.

"someone who hates these forums and this game so much just can't stay away?"
^ I dont hate the game, I only hate the people who think they are top [IMAGE].

Hopefully one day ill be able to have as much time as you guys, spending month after month of posting comments on random topics hoping to acheive a post count over 1,000. And then I will flame other people saying they have no life even though I have enough time on my hands to post over 1,000 times.

http://www.enesc3.com
Replace 3 with an e.

BManx2000
December 18, 2004, 3:43 am
If you don't hate the game, then why do you go out of your way to ruin it? Oh, sorry, I forgot. Nothing you post ever makes any sense.

BManx2000
December 18, 2004, 4:05 am
Hmm, last post was too serious. Time to liven it up a bit!

[IMAGE]

DT
December 18, 2004, 4:41 am
heh... you can see that you cut out jack and stuck him in...
funny anyways...

DeafBox
December 18, 2004, 11:50 am
[IMAGE]
nuff said.

LazehBoi
December 18, 2004, 12:10 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cowards_hahaWell I wouldnt be here if deaf box hadn't started this stupid thread.

I think this has gotten way off-topic, styx u cock sucker, ban me and lock this thread already.

Hopefully one day ill be able to have as much time as you guys, spending month after month of posting comments on random topics hoping to acheive a post count over 1,000. And then I will flame other people saying they have no life even though I have enough time on my hands to post over 1,000 times.

Not everyone thinks they are great. Only the people like you who are that egotistical. Post counts don't mean anything, and it's only the silly people who flame. I'd prefer to be around a heap of people who think they're great at life because of some two dimensional game than one hacker spoiling everyone else's fun.

frogboy
December 18, 2004, 12:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Cowards_haha

"[IMAGE]"? To me they sound like the words of a 15 year old geek who hates a game.

Rhombus
December 18, 2004, 2:42 pm
lol [IMAGE] i challenge you to get into my computer. IP: 81.217.220.252

Weed
December 18, 2004, 4:15 pm
hmmm, i just had an idea i might put into use, not because i give a bloody [IMAGE] about the game, but just because i enjoy nailing arseholes.

his school wont do much of a deal out of a letter sent to them about a student, they might think "maybe its just a prank, should i even move my lazy arse and talk with this little son of a kiwi?"
but, what if that same email was sent to his city's newspaper? i mean, they surely have nothing better to do then write about a little hacker on the last pages :)
oh wait, isnt hacking illegal? would his city's police care about that? or maybe send that same email to his parents? or to some social workers? mormons? who cares, i say: send that email to anyone who might give a [IMAGE], and then you will have it :)
what about microsoft? tried that one?

bla bla bla :)