( search forums )
Halo Mod - by Shivorken
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Shivorken
December 12, 2004, 11:02 pm
Ok ... this a new topic on the same mod ... hope Meandor locks the previous topic.

Anway here is the d/l site:
http://www.soldatworld.com/fileupload/index.php

The actuall mod - scroll down to 'Halo-mod - fixed.rar/zip'

The Gostek update for a better looking Chief - scroll down to 'Halo-mod - gostek update.rar/zip'

Bots pack - 'Halo-mod - Bots' this includes all of Masterchief's comrades in arms.

Enjoy ....

Deleted User
December 12, 2004, 11:20 pm
Guns interface are way too cool.. but.. sounds and that pistol what covers ussocom is like way too BIG! change it.. and add more sounds!!!!!!!! Then this mod will be the best halo mod eva!

N1nj@
December 12, 2004, 11:21 pm
Post screenshots please.

_Mancer_
December 12, 2004, 11:31 pm
Too...many...halo mods...

Deleted User
December 12, 2004, 11:37 pm
Too...many...Mancer assholes...

Rambo_6
December 12, 2004, 11:41 pm
I think i'll report you, spurg. You just went thru this entire section and posted crap like that.

Deleted User
December 12, 2004, 11:43 pm
Shut a [IMAGE]..

mipit
December 13, 2004, 1:42 am
where is srgt. johnson? he did make it off the first halo...

liquidis x snake
December 13, 2004, 3:04 am
This is a waste of space. Just use the other one for f*ck's sake.

Stop whoring attention.

Shivorken
December 13, 2004, 6:02 am
What the hell is your problem Liquidis ... people have been telling me to put up a new topic since the other one is way too long.

And i'm not [IMAGE]ing 'whoring attention'

btw ... here are the most recent screenshots:
[IMAGE]

Different interface that has not yet been released. Also changed the rambo bow into Dreadnaught, a new game type in Halo 2. Vest has been changed into overshield

Rambo_6
December 13, 2004, 1:19 pm
Wtf, Dreadnaught?

How come i don't see it in MY halo 2?

Deleted User
December 13, 2004, 7:39 pm
That M6D looks nice in that interface thing BUT in the game when u use it it is WAY TOO BIG!!!!! MAKE IT FREAKING SMALLER OR I WILL KILL U!!! [IMAGE]

Sam
December 13, 2004, 8:05 pm
could we ban this ^^ guy?

anyway, ill host the mod for you, www.trainedassassins.net as it seems damn good.

Deleted User
December 13, 2004, 8:07 pm
common spurg! dont act so stupid
and if you can only give useless coments on mods (stupid, sucks, bad...and no reason)
make a mod yourself!
sure you wont have the guts to post it

Droopy
December 13, 2004, 8:52 pm
Nice mod, altrough I dont realy like Halo mods couse I hate Halo for no reason, it's a good one.

BTW: Whats wrong with the map? It looks wierd.

Shivorken
December 14, 2004, 9:31 am
Spurg ... calm down, i'm sure there is noe reason to ban you ...

Rambo 6, Dreadnaught is a new form or game play in halo 2, i think that it is under juggernaught or something, it give the dreadnaught very fast movement (speed), unlimited ammo, active camo (if put on), damage resistance, and a continuously recharging overshield. To sum it up, your practically invincible XD (unless you are hit with and overcharge and followed my a direct rocket or 2).

Sam ... i would be nice if you host my mod on your site :D Thx

Sam
December 14, 2004, 6:51 pm
hosted. www.trainedassassins.net/downloads/mods/halo.zip

Shivorken
December 15, 2004, 10:00 am
Thx

_Mancer_
December 15, 2004, 2:05 pm
Halo mods suck and are overused. Make something creative, not from a crappy game.

( Yes, Halo is VERY crappy. )

Shivorken, I admire your editing skills and I think you should put them to good use. Make a custom mod.

KnOt
December 15, 2004, 4:28 pm
I like it.. good job. I love Halo..

papasurf31
December 15, 2004, 6:23 pm
Interface looks great. Nice pics and brute shot looks fantastic. GJ.

mipit
December 15, 2004, 8:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_Halo mods suck and are overused. Make something creative, not from a crappy game.

( Yes, Halo is VERY crappy. )

Shivorken, I admire your editing skills and I think you should put them to good use. Make a custom mod.

Yes halo is crappy but we are talking about HALO 2 -_-
and do you know were most of the mods here are coppy os games?
and shivorken is putting his skills to good use...

Shivorken
December 15, 2004, 9:57 pm
I will release the new interface when i get home from school today.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 16, 2004, 12:44 am
This is the best halo/halo 2 mod yet. good job. Dont worry about them, they should make a mod of their own that itsnt based on a game if they want it so bad.

Shivorken
December 16, 2004, 6:14 am
heh ... thx MikeShinoda

[Edit]: New interface won't be release today :( forgot to change something important XD

Witcher
December 16, 2004, 11:15 pm
can anyone plz make a mod NOT based on some other game, etc.? The guns look cool, but i couldn't check the sounds (playing at midnight with speakers on is not tolerated by my parents :P).
My opinion is: Good job, but try doing some mod not connected with any other game... and besides... I never liked HALO as a game :P

nazikilla
December 17, 2004, 3:42 am
it seems to me that most of the people who dont like halo dont like the mod. except for that one guy on the last page. i am sorry i didnt do much to help shiv, i said i would, but if you decide to update the mod, i will try to make time to help, anyways i dont understand 2 things. 1: how a person can not like halo? and 2: how there can be quite a few of these people. anyways did you use any shareware programs to make this cool mod? i would like to know if i could get any good free programs to help out.

Shivorken
December 17, 2004, 4:03 am
hahah ... you help by supporting me!!!! :D but unfortunately, no shareware program has been used besides soldat interace maker. The programs i use are photoshop 7, and cooledit pro ...

But nazikilla, what is ur internet speed??? dial-up? DSL? Cable???? cuz if it is either DSL or Cable, i can tell you where to get these programs.

mipit
December 17, 2004, 11:38 pm
umm one way is people dont like killing funny grunts they think there cute! HAVE YOU SEEN THERE TEETH? THERE A INCH LONG! i wouldent want to have one for a pet it would bite my foot off.

feonix
December 18, 2004, 2:10 am
no needler jeez that no fun

mipit
December 18, 2004, 3:41 am
needler? no bullets in the game can home in on them so needler would be useless

nazikilla
December 18, 2004, 4:51 am
grunts are my favorite things to kill. i love it when i give them bloody, torturous deaths. i already have checked out photshop and alot of other professional programs that would help out in soldat making, but they all expire in 30 days or so. i end up not using them when they have such limits.

Shivorken
December 18, 2004, 6:31 am
use limewire and dl the full version ;)

Deleted User
December 18, 2004, 10:54 am
hey nazikilla,, are grunts your favorite covenant creature to kill becuz theyre the weakest? :O

Shivorken
December 18, 2004, 11:41 am
lol ... my favourite is the brute, they are slow, stupid, huddles in a group usually, so therefore easy to tag w/ plasma grenade and a whole group is decemated :D

Stupid grunts ... they are so damn annoyin in legendary ... i mean ... they can actually do some damage!!!!! and ... they are everywhere!!!!!

mipit
December 19, 2004, 12:59 am
i love grunts! i was arbitor and i was staring at a grunt and it said "Hard to tell but me not female." it was hillarious

nazikilla
December 19, 2004, 2:29 am
lol they also like to say "me live to serve" if i could tell them stuff, i'de call them slave all the time. one of my friends said that once a brute was charging around and he rammed into a rock and died. i always knew they were stupid.

mipit
December 20, 2004, 12:15 am
yes they were always stupid. i hate brutes first sometimes you hit a brute with boost they just fly. second the brute shots are sometimes annoying third they ram you and you get flying -_-. fourth they can see where ever you are even if you are hidden and are sniping.-_- fith there allies are jackels! i hate jackels 3 punches to body = death 1 punch to shield = death. and it gets kinda hard to puch there shield.

nazikilla
December 20, 2004, 1:45 am
aw who cares, halo 2 is still an awesome game. you gotta have the strong enemies and the weak enemies. besides, the challenge is what makes it fun.

Shivorken
December 20, 2004, 4:16 am
I have finally finished my halo 2 interface (i'm not very good at this interface stuff, so it took ages)

Here's a screenshot:

[IMAGE]

Lucky i finished this today, cuz i'm going to china tomorrow!!!!! w00t!!!!

Btw ... you can download this interface at the usual site http://www.soldatworld.com/fileupload/index.php

Scroll down to a file named 'Halo-2-interface.rar/zip' and d/l! Enjoy!

Edit: D/l 'Halo-2-interface-2.rar/zip' because i forgot to make my previous interface transparent.

Deleted User
December 20, 2004, 10:20 am
me loves elites =D they are so cool
and shivorken: that interface looks very coowl =)

Shivorken
December 23, 2004, 3:22 am
I'm in china right now and unfortunately, no photoshop or soldat is here right now :( and also ... its so damn dirty !!!

CamBot
December 23, 2004, 4:25 am
When I play it my interface appears at the bottom and some things are hidden from me.
And insted of a Grenade number my Halo mod has grenade Icons go over the bullets.

Skizz0rz
December 23, 2004, 5:24 am
ur not registered...register and u wont have that problem

Shivorken
December 23, 2004, 12:12 pm
yeh ... it looks real retarded when its not registered XD ... its only 9 bucks ...

CamBot
December 23, 2004, 6:56 pm
I'm going to today! Yay
Awesome mod though. The sounds could be a tad bit louder because when you put either of the three songs on you can't hear the guns.

nazikilla
December 23, 2004, 11:53 pm
dang, i have to register to get the interface working correctly. this sucks, but the mod still looks good.

0xSilentx0
December 24, 2004, 1:33 am
quote:Originally posted by ShivorkenWhat the hell is your problem Liquidis ... people have been telling me to put up a new topic since the other one is way too long.

And i'm not [IMAGE]ing 'whoring attention'

btw ... here are the most recent screenshots:
[IMAGE]

Different interface that has not yet been released. Also changed the rambo bow into Dreadnaught, a new game type in Halo 2. Vest has been changed into overshield

Its Br55 Battle Rifle...I dont know where the beep you got Ma7B...and where da beep you get the 900 from the SMG from?

CamBot
December 24, 2004, 4:54 am
You should make covenent bots.

mipit
December 24, 2004, 5:27 pm
umm why not make is the "Energy sword" from halo 2 and "Plasma Sword" from halo 1. plasma swords disintergrate when the user dies the senergy sword only disintergrateds when its power core (handle) is depleted. i like halo as you can see.

Mikaeru
December 25, 2004, 8:50 pm
I think i posted a bot-pack in that last topic...did i? I've forgot xD And did someone care about it? Just wanna know... Can't find my post...(no, i didn't look exactly, i just tried to search for my nick in some pages)

Edit: Nevermind. I found it and noticed i didn't link to somewhere. I just mentioned it. Still have them on my comp if you'd want them tough ;)

And the site with the interface is suspended >.<
Could anyone else put it somewhere? It looks cool as hell.

nazikilla
December 26, 2004, 6:20 pm
there is one simple thing i would like done to the mod. please switch the battle and assault rifle around shiv. you dont have to, but i would appreciate it.

Deleted User
December 27, 2004, 10:51 am
lol :P
why you want it to be changed?

nazikilla
December 28, 2004, 12:16 am
because the battle rifle has 36 bullets while the assault rifle has 60 bullets. also the assault rifle is bigger than the battle rifle. the minimi is much bigger than the steyr. i dont even use the battle or assault rifle (in the soldat mod that is) because i want it to be changed. but like i said, its Shivorken's decision and its all up to him.

Destluck
December 28, 2004, 1:57 pm
He made it MA5B because thats the Battle Rifle in Halo 1.. retard.

Skizz0rz
December 28, 2004, 5:48 pm
no no he was talkin about the battle rifle its the BR55

64-bit Cookie
December 28, 2004, 8:21 pm
Thanks for the link SAM. Way cool :)

nazikilla
December 29, 2004, 1:14 am
i dont care about the military names, i use nicknames becuas ethey are easier to remember. and calling names gets you in trouble with the moderators dest.

Evolution
December 29, 2004, 1:14 am
This mod pwns. Pwns every other mod.

I was playing with it today, and I pwned. Go me!

Shivorken
January 1, 2005, 8:29 am
The BR55 is the final name for the battle rifle, something that i didn't pay enough attention to while i was reading my halo 2 manual XD ... anyway, the MA7B was the old name that they used previously for the battle rifle (The MA7B Batttle Rifle) and the SMG was called the SMG 900. I'm just really used to these names because i read alot of halo/2 fan fiction and they use these terms all the time.

The Battle Rifle and the Assault Rifle can be easily switched around by yourself if you really want to ... the only reason why i made it this order (even though i noe that the bullet amount isn't as appropriate) is because of their rate of fire. The Steyr shoots the fastest (out of all the rifles) and the MA5B has a high rate of fire. The BR shoots much more slower and the MINIMI has a slower rate of fire, much like the actual BR fire rate.

Captain Ben
January 3, 2005, 12:06 pm
Ok...
i played a halo demo and i was really unimpressed...
i dont really think the mod looks as good as ppl r claiming it is probably bcos halo 1 and 2 are roaming 3d games!!
wat i really wood like to see is a metroid mod... based on the adventures of samus aran.
NOW before u all start calling me a metroid prime retard, i mean like the classic 2d scroller game.
thats where all the good [IMAGE] was at

Shivorken
January 4, 2005, 6:52 am
Never played Metroid Prime before ... so i don't know what to do for it XD

mipit
January 8, 2005, 3:39 pm
1 question are you making a interface for unregisterd?

KeyesBlob
January 9, 2005, 9:20 pm
I don't have internet on the comp with soldat on it anymore, so it would be nice to have an interface for the unregistered...

Say, what if you took an interface pic and put a line at the bottom, then put a massive space of the invisible green, then put the interface icon, would it then raise the interface if you put a big enough space?

Could pose a solution for those who can't register, and/or don't have 9 bucks to spare.

RuY
January 10, 2005, 11:48 am
one of the most nicely halo mod...but why all ppl do an halo mod? too many!!
anyway i like interface :P

deathishere4u
January 11, 2005, 1:22 am
hi

zyxstand
January 11, 2005, 2:34 am
well i dunno if someone alreayd mentioned this (im not gonna go through the 4 pages) but when ppl type text it gets in teh way of the mod and tat just pissed me off bout this mod but its good

Shivorken
January 15, 2005, 9:27 am
ill try to make an unregistered interface when i get back from china ... but i don't know what is the difference other than the fact it must be on the bottom.

mipit
January 20, 2005, 9:45 pm
yea!!! im getting bored with my current interface.

Shivorken
January 21, 2005, 1:26 am
I know ... i'll also make a registerd covie interface! won't be hard ...

mipit
January 21, 2005, 9:06 pm
just change the colors and stuff mabye then little invisible thing could be the preditor timer?

Shivorken
January 22, 2005, 5:05 am
Preditor Timer?

mipit
January 22, 2005, 10:38 pm
kinda...ah forget it

CamBot
January 23, 2005, 2:44 am
Battle Rifle should be ruger cause it shoots 4 bullets fast and kills most guys in two hits.
Berett should be ummmmm covenant laser sniper thingamabob?

Nath
January 23, 2005, 2:49 am
Wow dude, this is an outstanding mod! Great job!

Shivorken
January 23, 2005, 8:57 am
hmm ... i think that the ruger is fine, and the S2 AM Sniper, well, it can be changed into the Beam Rifle if ya really want too, I'll make a beam rifle, but i prefer human weapons to covenant weapons.

[Edit]: Oh and thx Nath!

Shivorken
February 25, 2005, 7:55 am
Ok this is a sound update. It includes new sounds for the medkit take (ie shield regnerating sound) and the pistol sound. there is also new sounds of 'hit-arg/2/3' as well as vest pickup.

It can be downloaded at the usual site:

The file name is 'Halo mod sounds update.rar/zip' and the new sounds are pretty good in my opinion ... Enjoy!

[Edit]: forkin hell ... double posted :O ... sorry ...

mipit
February 25, 2005, 7:45 pm
kewl new sounds... i like sounds.

MercyM
February 25, 2005, 8:43 pm
Ooh, sound update :O

February 26, 2005, 1:30 pm
ONE MONTH LATER! Ok fine, but the only sound i hear when i play halo is the commentator going CAPTURE THE FLAG and me going ahhhhhhhhhh! whenever i get blasted by a rocket.

Shivorken
February 28, 2005, 3:02 am
U want that 117?

reckon
February 28, 2005, 5:19 am
Wroooooong topic.

SPARTAN_III
February 28, 2005, 7:08 am
117, what about 'bang bang bang,' 'boom' and 'wort wort wort'

and that mod really ROCKS but i prefer PS31's halo mod beta even tho this is finished-cos i prefer covie weapons

February 28, 2005, 7:21 am
Yeah, i would like that. i only have halo demo and im trying to figure out how to make master cheif go AAAAAH! The halo beta is nice but i still think the legs a bit too big. Oh yeah, spartan and i met up in school, we both agree that somethins wrong with your text file.

KeyesBlob
February 28, 2005, 12:40 pm
The text file screws up the description and label for Advanced mode.

February 28, 2005, 1:30 pm
Wait! Hes right, the ruger should be the battle rifle! I don't have an XBOX so i went all the way down to singapore to play on my uncles. THe battle rifle can kill in 2 shots, maybe u can change the ruger bullet to look like it fires three rounds?

MercyM
February 28, 2005, 1:34 pm
Nope, you're not right. It's about the game skill level. e.g. battle rifle kills an elite in legendary with 7-8 shots

Shivorken
February 28, 2005, 10:24 pm
correction: 7-8 "bursts" to the "head" for just a normal elite in legendary so the battle rifle is way to weak to be a ruger

mipit
March 1, 2005, 12:51 am
oh shut up he makes an awsome mod for ya and you complain about it

CamBot
March 1, 2005, 1:49 am
Sorry the human sniper rifle should be the ruger because it shoots four bullets fast and can kill an elite in two headshots.

KeyesBlob
March 1, 2005, 1:56 am
One headshot. It only takes more than two if it is a higher than blue ranked elite.

If it takes you two headshots to kill an elite, then you obviously aren't hitting the head.

Shivorken
March 1, 2005, 4:33 am
No, either you arn't hitting it in the head or you are playing on legendary or sumthing.

And sorry Cambot but its not possible to make the human sniper the ruger even though it fits perfectly because the barrel of the Human sniper is too long and the flare when you fire a bullet appears half way through the barrel. I have tried this before and it looks retarded.

SPARTAN_III
March 1, 2005, 7:15 am
and any way, the cov. carbine is WAY better than the S2AM

March 1, 2005, 7:23 am
U sure? U really sure? Actually, yes, ur right! It should be the barret, its a really good gun and powerful too (kills elite in 1 shot, if head)

SPARTAN_III
March 2, 2005, 2:14 am
nonononono not barret. particlebeam rifle should be barret. covenant carbine dosnt take [IMAGE]ing ages to reload

CamBot
March 2, 2005, 2:28 am
1 for shield and 1 for the fleshy
and I play on Heroic, Legendary is damn hard

Shivorken
March 2, 2005, 4:36 am
Legendary is so freakin fun when its a big battle!!!1!!111! and you can get a sword when ever you see an elite! you just take down their shield, shoot them abit, and they pull out their sword!

[Edit]: currently workin on a new covenant only mod ... will take a while since characters shall hopefully be an elite.

Kill4Fun
March 5, 2005, 3:39 am
umm... can u guys tell me how to get this mod? ive made a backup file and can get the chief look, but i cnat get the guns to change ?¿?

Shivorken
March 5, 2005, 6:36 am
can i have ur email Kll4Fun? I will email them to you ... no one has even told me that i was not including the Intergace guns :(

KeyesBlob
March 5, 2005, 3:06 pm
Shivorken, I have a whole bunch of sounds ripped from Halo PC.

Would you like to take a look at them, I can either e-mail them to you or post a download link here.

Only problem with them is that they are on the quiet side, but when you raise volume in MS Sound Recorder, is distorts the sound. All of them are 100% authentic though.

Rhombus
March 5, 2005, 3:51 pm
cooledit or adobe audition can tune up the volume.

Shivorken
March 5, 2005, 11:25 pm
KeyesBlob, that will be awesome!!!!! you can email them to be at shadowguardian89@gmail.com

Thx alot!!!!

[Edit]: I also have cool edit pro but don't know how to use it :S Rhombus, can you give me a tutorial on how to raise the volume?

Rhombus
March 6, 2005, 11:39 am
I'm doing this from my memory, since I dont have it anymore:
In the top toolbar, click on effects, then in the menu, hover over amplitude, in the next menu, click on amplify, and raise the dB till you like the volume. There is a downside tho: In soldat, the sounds are not as loud as in cooledit, so you'll have to make it louder than you actually want it. But once you get the feeling, you'll do it in no time. And shivvy, where is that topic about the modding competition?

Darkspirit
March 6, 2005, 7:12 pm
I like it and I agree with mipit that most of the mods come from games...

Shivorken
March 7, 2005, 3:02 am
Thx Rhombus and about the modding competition, I deleted the topic that i made because no one responded for 2 days so i thought that people don't want it, will make another one.

Deleted User
March 7, 2005, 3:31 am
For some reason I cannot see a single screenshot. Oh and on a side note, if you guys think Legendary is hard, you should see how insane Mythic is....

*shudders*

Shivorken
March 8, 2005, 5:50 am
Yeh, the screens are down, i will put up a new one in the next couple of days ... and Keyeblob, those sounds are absolutely AWESOME!!!!! I will be releasing a new sound package soon and it will contain sounds for every single weapon!!!!! Keyesblob should recieve most of the credit for them!!!!!

Shivorken
March 28, 2005, 11:10 am
I know that this topic is extremely, extremely old, but i still want to release my final version which is completely complete with no thaws in it. It has the weapon sounds for all weapons and the gosteks have been further improved.

You can download the file at:

scroll down to the file 'halo mod - complete.rar/zip'

Some of the sound credits go to keyeblob.

[Edit]: oh god ... i double posted ...

Deleted User
August 13, 2005, 9:11 pm
Nice mod. I like the sounds too .My favoeite weapons from halo 2 are the elite ligtsword the smg and the Batlle rifle. NICE

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 3:11 am
dear god when will you learn FF DONT RESSURECT OLD TOPICS

Meandor
August 14, 2005, 2:45 pm
He's been warned. Next time he does it I'll ask Styx to ban him for a few days.

Deleted User
August 14, 2005, 3:07 pm
Yeah, also he has a lot of typos. Please lock.

August 14, 2005, 3:22 pm
Or move. Lock or move. And btw, he did it again with the ww2 mod....evil...