( search forums )
Survival + Pointmatch = 0?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
BManx2000
December 14, 2004, 3:11 pm
I was playing a game with bots just now, and it seems that if survival is on and the game mode is pointmatch, the game doesn't advance to the next round when you kill everybody. Please fix.

_Mancer_
December 14, 2004, 7:52 pm
This happens a lot in undedicated servers like that. It isnt just pointmatch and survival. I beleive Snowden posted a topic about this a while ago. It said he was in a DM with about 10 people, he got up to 70 kills when the round was supposed to change at 30.

mar77a
December 14, 2004, 11:47 pm
I play on Terra #1 & #2 usally...rounds are supposed to end at 30...but when there are like 3 players, the rounds keep going until somebody joins.

BManx2000
December 15, 2004, 1:05 am
No, what I mean is that when you kill all your opponents in survival, normally the next round will start and everybody respawns. In pointmatch and survival, when you kill everybody they don't respawn. I haven't tested this online, though.

Michal Marcinkowski
December 15, 2004, 6:18 pm
If there would be more survival servers it would be noticed. We must check it.

iLLskiLLs
December 15, 2004, 7:15 pm
Well, BManx200: From what I experienced in survival mode you need to /kill yourself and then It should respawn. I dont know about pointmatch though.

Mancer: If your playing deathmatch online and you DIE the same time you get your 30th kill, for some reason it doesn't end the round and you have to wait untill someone else reaches the kill limit. Good thing is you still win the round because you already have more kills :). This bug has been there since I started playing. I've always noticed it. Unless you are reffering to something different!?

EDIT:BManx2000: I was wrong. Survival + pointmatch. Offline I can't figure out a way to respawn.

Survival + Teammatch: If you switch teams during the middle of a match and defeat everyone your left standing and the server wont respawn. At this time you must kill yourself and then it respawns.

Goofy_92
December 16, 2004, 6:23 pm
this bug is in online playing too