( search forums )
For French players : let's all gather together !
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Deleted User
December 14, 2004, 10:26 pm
Hey all !
Yay... For those who've been playing soldat for a while, you could be quite surprised but... [BTK] isn't dead ! :D
Well, even if we've not been really active for a few months, it's gonna change...
Firstly, in fact i'm posting for the few French ppl (and European ppl who're fluent in French :p) who play Soldat and often check this forum : as you may be aware of, we're trying to build a tiny community of French players, with a league (that aborted -_-) and a few clans to join ; just check the forum to get known by the community : www.btk-soldat.net/forum.
Secondly, I'd like to let everybody know that [BTK] lacks of players these days... that's why if you're european, speak french, and think you're good enough to get enrolled in our clan... just leave a message on our board or contact either Steadicat (MSN : stefano@attardi.org ; AIM ; stefanoja) or me (MSN : bigplayer0@hotmail.com).
Hope we'll get some answers soon ^^
See ya !
Your dear Harty.

Nelrem
December 14, 2004, 10:34 pm
Join BTK and get free cookies!
Lets hope BTK will come back active very soon.

Les francophones qui lisez ce messages, manifestez vous! He oui Hartman, certains comprennent mal l'anglais.

Tha Doggfather
December 14, 2004, 11:23 pm
Bonjour, je m'appele Jimmy Bones.

Je vous souhaite tout le bien pour BTK.

Or something..

^___^

Hercule Poirot
December 15, 2004, 7:03 am
YAY french orgy!

btw i wanna cw against you guys someday :P

El_Mariachi
December 15, 2004, 4:59 pm
Ah, bonne chance mes amis! BTK (n) est (pas) mort, vive le BTK!

Deleted User
December 16, 2004, 9:17 am
Thanx for your support :D
But i'd like some French guys to answer -_-
Allez, réveillez-vous !

Felix
January 9, 2005, 12:53 pm
Moi j'habite en suisse,et j'aimerais bien rejoindre votre clan,est-ce possible?

Deleted User
January 10, 2005, 7:07 pm
1 seule réponse, ça fait pas beaucoup... :-/

Alamo
January 10, 2005, 9:14 pm
... C'est un forum anglais ici... Alors il vous faut aussi écrire en anglais... Autant que je sache il n'y a pas de mod francais qui pourrait comprendre ce que vous écrivez-là en francais...
Les francais... ces individualistes... Il vous faut devenir un peu plus ouvert pour les autres nationalités...

Tha Doggfather
January 10, 2005, 10:46 pm
Don't worry Alamo, I understand what they're talking about :p

But yeah, I also think you'd better post in english, even though you're looking for french players.

thejo89fr
February 25, 2005, 8:38 pm
Hi i'm french
I'm not agree with u alamo, i'm 15, i learned english for 4 years and i like that! I've just spent 15days in america... i think no all frenchs fit with your definition ...
About soldat I knew it during my (very cool) stay in america, some guy's played Soldat together in class, i ask them about the game and now i play ! But it's very new for me. I'm enjoy to see that french team exist! and "vive [BTK]!".
bye !
JO

AerialAssault
February 26, 2005, 4:10 am
the only things i dislike about the french is their arrogance towards us even though we've saved them several times (WWI, WWII, Vietnam, Cold War) and the fact that they are anal about their language and english words being mixed into it and have an entire government agency dedicated to preventing it. my brother spent some time in france last year and was attacked by 2 guys while at a restraunt because they heard him order "french fries". how was he supposed to know they were called Potato Strips. i dont suppose i have a point. but your supposed to speak english on this forum.

Elemental
February 26, 2005, 6:57 pm
Dont bring in the history, thats how the French are, and they cant help it, Ive been to France for a summer, and they are quite nice(if you dont mention youre from America XD) just kidding!!!

Felix
February 28, 2005, 6:16 am
don't get wronh idea, there's arrogance in all the country...
well, it's not the thing that we talking about here, I have a good conection with all
the BTK,and there isn't any arrogance, they're just very cool.