( search forums )
The Soldat Forums Show:
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
that fuking sniper
December 15, 2004, 5:14 am
Genre: Satire

Director: Michal Marcinkowski A.K.A God.

Plot:

This great land of ours (forums) is surrounded by the useless people that never contribute jack sh*t, who are on the verge of descending down upon it in a vicious onslaught!
But have no fear! For the cool guys with power are ever-vigilant and ever-prepared to face the threat and fight the useless ones off to the bitter end! Using the crowd as a flame artillery barage/forum space fill-up, the Good guys must also fend off the Bad Guys, who threaten all that we hold dear!

Cast:

Good guys: Kazuki, Duke33, Chakra, and all manner of people who try to have some meaning behind their posts. The defenders of all that stands for this great land of ours.

The cool guys with power: Silent b00sta, A.K.A the dreaded topic locker with supercool 5-10 word posts. Not-so-silent n00bface: punkass [IMAGE] who used M79 jump on inf_overlord to try and rig the gameplay. Styx: A.K.A the Terminator Administrator.

The useless people who never contribute jack sh*t and/or blurt incoherent crap: DT: The new spammer who's idol is none other than Evolution (retired). Talks about a newb wave coming and spamming while he does the work of two. Lumy Ferret: The old guy that used to play Soldat but found that trying to annoy everyone with useless posts about the Bash Pit and getting into the graces of everyone's attention is a better way of fulfilling his purpose of continued breathing. SuperKill: An ex-good guy that turned into a useless flame-spouter.

The bad guys: The person which cannot be mentioned due to forum rules yet is known community-wide for distributing WMD's accross this great land of ours: Manufactures and distributes hacks, in self-fulfillment at the disruption of a freeware-online game in search of truth, honor, freedom, and his long-lost ganitalia. The person which cannot be mentioned due to forum rules yet is known community-wide for distributing WMD's accross this great land of ours' henchmen: Same as their master, but use psychological warfare and general idiocy to annerve, disrupt, and disturb this great land of ours.

Moronic stand-by's: TFS: The legendary ranter of infamous magnitude. Used to be a productive good guy, yet instead allowed evil to grow unchecked throughout this great land of ours, and had succumbed to depression and shame. Recent news tell that he gathered himself and walked off into the distant lands of Two Blocks Away, looking for solace in self-pity and solitude.

The Crowd: Potential good guys, bad guys, useless posters, or moronic stand-by's.

And now for the feature presentation:

I saw my cat humping the sh*t out of this racoon once while winkin' at me n' sh*t, just straight up ripping 'em apart, [IMAGE]ed 'em through all kinds of different directions. And yo, I still use some of 'dem moves... Respect. He got ran over by a drunken cripple on a speeding wheelchair the next day, though. Dont drink and drive, especially not to parties - accidents may cause people.

Chakra
December 15, 2004, 5:23 am
that last paragraph was better than the funny bits from every single CC story ever.

liquidis x snake
December 15, 2004, 5:26 am
omgz where is durr likqiduisxsnak?!

You used my map and didn't even let me be a character.

For shammeeeeeee.

Dog creature!

[IMAGE]

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 15, 2004, 6:42 am
haha, that was amusing, so when does it get to the part where the good guys and the bad guys duke it out on Soldat Land?

DeMonIc
December 15, 2004, 9:27 am
Thanks for bringing a smile to my face TFS..I need it.

The Geologist
December 15, 2004, 11:19 am
Amen...amusing so far. But let's see how the plot builts...more characters? A spicy mod sex scene? We'll have to see..

palloco
December 15, 2004, 12:39 pm
Geologist, you are in the dark side with me.

_Mancer_
December 15, 2004, 1:44 pm
Can I be the basher of spamming morons!?

DT
December 15, 2004, 3:51 pm
when do we start?
heh i know your kidding but i don't really know why people dislike me that much... *cough* noobface *cough*
the only time i really spamed was when i just joined and in the bashpit

?
December 15, 2004, 3:56 pm
Just put me down as sexy.

Droopy
December 15, 2004, 9:09 pm
Where are the REAL defenders of justice?! Like... A.B.A. and Camping Carl?

You're making me angry... You wouldnt like me when I'm angry!

*tears his shirt*

Kazuki
December 15, 2004, 10:02 pm
rofl. I think it's funny how he gave all of that info to us and then blurted out that 3 sentence Camping-Carl-type story. XD

Cookie.
December 15, 2004, 11:20 pm
i wana be in teh story :( am i a good guy or a bad guy btw? :P

that fuking sniper
December 16, 2004, 12:39 am
Episode 1 will come out shortly, when I'm done with the accumulating tests for this week and find my life again.

Chakra
December 16, 2004, 1:33 am
If you need any assistance ... *points finger to head, then to TFS*

Duke33
December 16, 2004, 4:03 am
Shucks.

But the burden of fighting for justice and the terminally retarded plot of TFS' play is heavy, friends, and painful. But I'm willing to take up the fight. I'll do what it takes for the people, with the noble aid of such paragons of virtue *starts choking on pretzel* and lovejoy like Kazuki and Chakra.

[this shall be...interesting. TFS, come out with Episode 1. I'd actually be interested to see what you come up with next.]

LumpyFerret
December 16, 2004, 5:44 am
omg the soldat show..

the people who write lame storys..

why do you bother trying so hard?

Chakra
December 16, 2004, 6:02 am
Ferret's fulfilled his role.

Elephant_Hunter
December 16, 2004, 6:38 am
Sounds like a nice jig you're putting on here. Where would a figure like me fit in all this chaos?

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 16, 2004, 7:30 am
I think my role would fit best as "Average Player #1326"

Chakra
December 16, 2004, 8:39 am
[IMAGE]

DeMonIc
December 16, 2004, 11:07 am
Rofl :D

Sprocket
December 16, 2004, 12:15 pm
wow.. that's cool...

Kazuki
December 16, 2004, 9:02 pm
Pahahaha! Good stuff.

LumpyFerret
December 16, 2004, 11:33 pm
[IMAGE] spend some of that effort into getting a decent job

?
December 17, 2004, 12:19 am
I jsut broke two tvs today and went to the bathroom on each of them i may take a picture of each and post them

that fuking sniper
December 17, 2004, 5:25 am
Haha, actually, I'm thinking that I'll be the 'retard' of this show for 'comic relief'. Anyway, Chak, since you proposed, I'd not mind if you make some good drawings to go along with the episodes. To everyone else: I'll begin posting episodes soon enough, the week is soon over, and I'll resume the work on this, and my plans for world domination. Repent, [IMAGE].

Edit: Whenever I make a new episode, I'll post it on the original post, so you wont have to go around the topic looking for 'em.

Chakra
December 17, 2004, 6:06 am
Liquid Snake could do so much better ...and it'd be good for him. Get him off drawing [IMAGE]ed up animals.

The Geologist
December 17, 2004, 9:43 am
lmao...I'd like to see more of what he can draw.

Deleted User
December 17, 2004, 10:19 am
Oh man I wish I had flash mx on this comp, I'd add to that

that fuking sniper
December 18, 2004, 11:33 pm
Meh, forget it. I cant keep this show going anyway. At first, this post was merely a little satirical piece on its own, I never intended on making an actual sequential story. I liked the idea at first and gave it a go, made one episode, which I didnt release because I think it is a piece of crap. And I dont think I have what it takes to make a funny series anyway, It'd be lame and boring. So, sorry if I let anyone down, but there will be no show, unless, of course, someone else is willing to take this over. Someone funnier :)

Hitman
December 18, 2004, 11:34 pm
/me looks at Chakra

Jaz
December 18, 2004, 11:59 pm
/me looks at chakra and lxs and a lil mix of dt and we have humour, eye candy and dumbness. Best comic evar....or change dt to camping carl.

DannyLB
December 19, 2004, 1:36 am
nice drawing chackra

liquidis x snake
December 19, 2004, 2:02 am
[IMAGE]

LumpyFerret
December 19, 2004, 2:18 am
that was a purdy picture..

but as usuall I must critizise you for using exessive amounts of effort.

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 19, 2004, 2:21 am
Bahhhahaahha, the rice hat....classic. Almost made me spill my soda....

Kazuki
December 19, 2004, 4:22 am
rofl... I mean... You depress me. =(

_Mancer_
December 19, 2004, 4:47 am
[IMAGE]

Unlucky 13
December 19, 2004, 5:02 am
The hell? Not only to the picture but the whole topic. But LXS that was nice.

Chakra
December 19, 2004, 6:06 am
Alright what've I got to do ¬_¬ ..

that fuking sniper
December 19, 2004, 7:01 am
Meh, why do people call good jokes classics? Simple reasoning: Since CLASSIC means OLD. If it is not OLD, it is not a CLASSIC.

DeMonIc
December 19, 2004, 10:18 am
No story? o_o

Jaz
December 19, 2004, 6:03 pm
camping carl but was funny :D.
I wanna see this idea happen cos...i dunno but i think it'd be naice.

Chakra
December 19, 2004, 6:30 pm
Alright, alright, don't panic...i'm working on it as we speak.

I'm gonna give rebirth to the old comic-strip-soldat-series like LX-Snake used to do when I had only just joined these forums so long ago.(what happened to those?)
I'll be taking scraps from TFS's initial story in my 'next' story and fulfill it, as i'm working on my own right now ^_^.

Think you can help? I wouldn't mind if someone felt they could colour [IMAGE] in - not that it's important - or even touch-up what I draw and make it better. In fact once you see my amateur artistry and think/know/laugh in my face while showing off l33t drawing skills that you can do better, feel free to take over. I'll pass on the script and you can go nuts.

DeMonIc
December 19, 2004, 6:56 pm
[IMAGE]

Camping_Carl2
December 20, 2004, 7:09 am
once there was this beautiful man named demonic he had a hat named tom and lxs drove school busses around town for 2.50 an hour.

Well the beautiful man named demonic was jealous of lxs because lxs got the school bus driving job.. and he did not because lxs could write out a seating chart for the children in 1.4 seconds and make the boys sit opisote of the girls and they would actually be quite and he carred around his trusty shotgun just incase one of the little basterds talked...

The story continues ~