( search forums )
Advanced + Survival
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Ice9110
December 17, 2004, 1:28 am
Is there a way to play with Survival + Advanced mode on? I'd like to earn guns and play survival mode at the same time...I host my own zombie server so this makes it ALOT more challenging to have to actually EARN your guns instead of just starting with them..TY!

Deleted User
December 17, 2004, 2:11 am
I don't believe you can play two different game modes together.. but I may be wrong.

I'm pretty sure you can't mix'em.

Thanks for correcting me.

iLLskiLLs
December 17, 2004, 6:41 am
Ice9110: Obviously you haven't tried to checkmark both survival mode and advanced mode. It works great.

Lapis: yes, you can mix modes I just now set up survival + advanced + real mode server. all together ;)

EDIT: While playing Advanced + survival mode's, no matter how many consecutive kills i got, NONE OF THE PRIMARIES BECAME AVAILIBLE.

This must be fixed.

Ice9110
December 18, 2004, 12:29 am
Thats what I meant to say...Advanced mode does not work with Survival...Advanced mode gives you new primary weapons as you continue killing...well....as survival resets it...you never get a new weapon...so no primarys....TY for explaining to me any way

iLLskiLLs
December 18, 2004, 7:35 pm
Yeah it sucks. I'm sure survival + advanced mode was meant to work. It doesn't. ;(