( search forums )
Absaloute Insanity
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
josheat
December 17, 2004, 4:32 am
This is my first real go at making a map, its a small map intented for over 5 players. There is a ctf version included also:
Screens:
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]
[IMAGE]

And here's the maps:
[URL]

Comments appreciated!
made a mod of this for the esf clan too.

Rambo_6
December 17, 2004, 4:34 am
Whatever floats yer boat :p

Lookin mad. ^ ^

Vijchtidoodah
December 17, 2004, 4:36 am
Good try at a first map, I like the shading and there doesn't seem to be any jagged polygons...but it looks like you didn't even try to place scenery or come up with an interesting and different map layout at all. In short, it's bland.

5/10

Cookie.
December 17, 2004, 5:12 am
for some reason i enjoy this map O_O bit simple but simple can be good layout is interesting on that note..

Witcher
December 17, 2004, 6:08 am
i don't like the map because of one thing: near the o_0 the player can be shot from 3 sides... that's really insane! It's a good map for a first try though :)

_Mancer_
December 17, 2004, 8:02 pm
Lol this map is funny as hell. But in quality, kinda crappy. 7/10 ( Just because of the o_O )

josheat
December 18, 2004, 12:15 am
hehe, i had no idea what scenery to put in. so i put a little o_0 in there for good measure ;) Even though it is small and not such an advanced layout, its fun to play on with lots of people. Thanks for the comments, and someone noticed that all the polygons are straight!! it made my day..
well off to make a new map

Rambo_6
December 18, 2004, 12:25 am
Hey josheat, use imageshack.us for image hosting so you don't get gay tags at the bottom of your pics :p

Hope to see more maps.

josheat
December 18, 2004, 12:33 am
yeah, im getting to that. stupid siggy. Thanks for the support

Alamo
December 20, 2004, 1:18 pm
I like the shading. Good for a simple DM-map but it's not much more.

Inquisitor
December 20, 2004, 5:56 pm
better do a better map.