( search forums )
MetalGearSolidMOD
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
kame-darui
December 17, 2004, 12:47 pm
*Although refused first,I'm Japanese.
I am writing English through the translation site.
Therefore, even if it addresses into a game,
it may be unable to answer....*

I made "MetalGearSolidM."

Weapons
1.Mk.23
2.FN P90
3.AKS-74u
4.M4A1
5.Spas-12(Default)
6.FA-MAS
7.RGB6
8.PSG-1
9.M60
0.M61A1
S.M92FS
K.Scout Knife
C.Katana
L.FIM-92A(Stinger)

Incidentally, a sound is a Japanese version.

Screen Shot
[IMAGE]

It is download pleasing...

Skate4Razors
December 17, 2004, 1:20 pm
It looks like a good mod, but the guns aren't so great. I'll try it out and see if they look good.

Rambo_6
December 17, 2004, 1:25 pm
The red guns are an eyesore, but who am i to say that? :p

Mah mod has black and white gunz galore.

Deleted User
December 17, 2004, 1:28 pm
Haha Rambo_6 said "black and white polys galore." first.

Anyways, I think your mod looks all good but the interface-gfx guns could be a little better. If you want to keep them red I recommend you to make the outlines a bit lighter to add a little contrast.

Rambo_6
December 17, 2004, 1:30 pm
Yea, i'm used to talking about my maps, i forgot what the subject was :P

ShadoE
December 17, 2004, 2:28 pm
The red guns dont bother me... the only thing i see wrong is some of the guns are touching each other. you should try making the background of the weapon select a differt color maybe redish or something... otherwise good job :) im a big metal gear fan i have evrey metal gear game that came out.. Includeing the MSX ones.

kame-darui
December 17, 2004, 2:46 pm
Thank you for the indication which is beneficial indeed.
To be sure, red was tight to the eye and these pictures had too large size.
The metal gear of MSX is made reference and manufacture of Guns which is not red is challenged.
Since it improves while it is near, please give me an opinion then again.

I forgot important URL.
If the direction where this is also pleased is broken, please download from here.
http://tarui.ifdef.jp/#12288;>>>#12288;[Skins]#12288;>>>#12288;MetalGearSolidMOD

kame-darui
December 17, 2004, 3:07 pm
no.....
http://tarui.ifdef.jp/

Ripper.
December 17, 2004, 3:16 pm
Would be better if they guns where in some other color too.. not only red.

damnnation
December 17, 2004, 4:22 pm
collor the guns in and it would be mutch better but for now it's also good :)

Deleted User
December 17, 2004, 4:29 pm
guns are a bit to big i guess,, make em smaller =)

Skate4Razors
December 17, 2004, 4:44 pm
The Fn P90 is the size of the handguns, try making it the size of the other machine guns. It dosn't really go well...

Tha Doggfather
December 17, 2004, 5:15 pm
Does this mod have custom sounds?

damnnation
December 17, 2004, 7:51 pm
yes...
FA-MAS replacing ruger wtf...

_Mancer_
December 17, 2004, 8:04 pm
Translators are funny.

Nice mod, Me likes.

Ravey
December 18, 2004, 11:27 pm
Wow, very nice stuff. I might combine it with some of my mods.
[IMAGE]
Here's my camoflauge Big Boss gostek and my version of the FN P90.

Rhombus
December 19, 2004, 11:36 am
ravey, you rule

Ravey
December 19, 2004, 3:15 pm
You like then? I'm thinking of working on a full MOD, gotta include the music with the release on the Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater OST very recently. The only thing I don't like about my Gostek is that because of limitations, I can't make the bandana and facepaint change based on colours... Bandana might work but not sure about facepaint.

kame-darui
December 19, 2004, 4:44 pm
I see.I did not need to make newly.
P90 is substituted for the thing made before.
The advance situation of improvement of Guns is as follows.
[IMAGE]
It is my liking that Ruger is FA-MAS.=D
Big Boss gostek ... It is wonderfully smart!
Since I am deficient in the technology of editing Gostek, I am enviable...
A future schedule is continuation of Guns improvement.
Although my work is slow, please do not get angry.=)

damnnation
December 19, 2004, 5:11 pm
so those are the new guns for the interface thy look cool(i think i'm in love with that ak <3<3<3 :D and i think you forgot the thing at the left side of the gun that an AKS-74 has)

Haro1121
December 19, 2004, 5:37 pm
the stock?? u know u can get a AKS-74 without a stock right lol yes the colored versions of the guns look alottttt better

Ravey
December 19, 2004, 6:12 pm
Hmmmm... The main problem for me is that because you have increased the size of the weapons and there are more/less colours, you can't play online because it detects that they have been modified. When I do my mods, I make sure that I go over the colour limit because I can always downgrade it to a certain amount of colours in photoshop. I never change the size of the weapons either.

Good job with the new interface weapons though. :)

damnnation
December 19, 2004, 6:53 pm
i know you can get it without stock but it looks better with it or wit it folded

Deleted User
December 21, 2004, 3:54 pm
aah =)
those new guns look very good...

Messiah
December 22, 2004, 5:43 am
Not, bad i like

damnnation
December 22, 2004, 10:57 am
GOD every time i look at that new AK i want to marry her/it... it's just too good...

Hiei
December 22, 2004, 4:22 pm
It's a good concept but i would work on the guns. Otherwise it's a great mod.

kame-darui
December 22, 2004, 7:01 pm
O.K.!I completed manufacture of Guns.
I changed No. 6 into FOX RIFLE from FA-MAS.
I received this idea from a certain man.=)
Moreover, I changed Spas into the thing received from the default.
[IMAGE]
Interface, Weapons, and Txt were completed now once.
Although it does not know whether gostek and sfx can be edited,
it does its best as much as possible.

damnnation
December 22, 2004, 8:29 pm
nice but wtf is FOX rifle ? it looks weirdd

Sam
December 22, 2004, 8:34 pm
Those guns remind me so much of the operation flashpoint mod and michels guns. They are so small and neat, gj.

February 9, 2005, 8:13 am
The WTF fox rifle is the gun ninja uses, the arm cannon which was also used as a spamtaro tlauncher :P

Rhombus
February 9, 2005, 10:47 am
ravey, If you include snake's hair in the normal morda.bmp, you can change the hair (wichever you want) into face paint, wich could be any color. I hope u understand. If not, Ima try to explain:
1. Open morda.bmp, change it so it has hair and save it again (do the same with morda-2.bmp
2. Open any of the hair.bmp's (hair1.bmp, hair2.bmp etc(doesnt work for hair3.bmp, thats mr. T style, and wont change color)). Change it to face paint (color should be between white and black). save it.
3. Start soldat, change your hair to the one you changed, choose hair color (e.g.: green). Now you have green face paint with snakes hair. Of course you can do the same with the bandana, but it'll have the same color as the face paint. I hope u understand, and make an awesome MGS mod, cuz this one isnt too great, and I love MGS.

EDIT: plz make it... please

February 22, 2005, 10:00 am
I agree, but don't use harsh words like crap, it kinda hurts feelings (i don't think there is a word for crap in japanese). If you say you want it, why dont u try and give him a rough basis?

SPARTAN_III
February 22, 2005, 3:33 pm
more thread necromancing....

wtf i got crazy idea! why not turn the law into colonel volgin's DAVY CROCKETT NUKE from mgs3!!111!!!!!1!!

mmeaney
July 28, 2005, 3:20 am
Many appologies for digging up this thread, but I lost this mod and the link doesn't work anymore. I was just wondering if anyone has this mod and could send it to me. Thanks alot.

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 4:31 am
I was going to PM you, but since you have PMs disabled, I'll give you his site: http://heartman.ifdef.jp/english.html

I hope that helps. ^^

rabidhamster
July 28, 2005, 6:51 am
quote:Originally posted by Rhombus...change your hair to the one you changed, choose hair color (e.g.: green). Now you have green face paint with snakes hair...
awsome idea! this mod + ravey's mod have a lot of potential...

mmeaney
July 28, 2005, 7:03 am
Thanks alot azn!

Pixofied
July 28, 2005, 8:49 pm
I'm MGS whore. But this has nothing to do with MGS -at the moment-. Half the names arn't correct, and it lookd nothing like the game, has no referance to it what-so-ever.

- I do think you should have done WAY more, before you released this. And researched a little harder.

BTW, I started an MGS3 MOD... I had it finished, too. But then I started a Gostek editer and Weapon editor. I think i'm going to get back too it though, when Soldat 1.2.2 is released.

My Weapons: (No-one but me, has the right to use this.)
[IMAGE] Obiously these wont fit. But don't be stupid, I know what i'm doing.

EDIT: I'm happy too help you out. Anything MGS, i'll know. Shall I start with the correct weapon names?

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 8:51 pm
quote:Originally posted by PixofiedI'm MGS whore. But this has nothing to do with MGS -at the moment-. Half the names arn't correct, and it lookd nothing like the game, has no referance to it what-so-ever.

- I do think you should have done WAY more, before you released this. And researched a little harder.

BTW, I started an MGS3 MOD... I had it finished, too. But then I started a Gostek editer and Weapon editor. I think i'm going to get back too it though, when Soldat 1.2.2 is released.

My Weapons: (No-one but me, has the right to use this.)
[IMAGE] Obiously these wont fit. But don't be stupid, I know what i'm doing.

I'm not planning on using them, but unless you made those completely from scratch you cant tell people they cant use them.

Pixofied
July 28, 2005, 8:54 pm
quote:I'm not planning on using them, but unless you made those completely from scratch you cant tell people they cant use them.
I pixel. I know when I can copyright work, and what not.

- So you know, everything you see there, I drew from scratch. I'm not a cock (no matter how much you want me to be).

I took the whole sheet down, I think i'll let you se them all when I release the MOD.

Deleted User
July 28, 2005, 8:59 pm
quote:Originally posted by Pixofiedquote:I'm not planning on using them, but unless you made those completely from scratch you cant tell people they cant use them.
I pixel. I know when I can copyright work, and what not.

- So you know, everything you see there, I drew from scratch. I'm not a cock (no matter how much you want me to be).

You're only digging yourself a hole by pretending I am.

In any event I was just wondering. Lots of people dont know all the rules of copyrighting

The Geologist
July 28, 2005, 9:37 pm
Here's an idea: Pixofied makes a new topic to ashow off his "original" work instead of whoring out this months old topic and argueing with BM.

Pixofied
July 28, 2005, 10:16 pm
Hmmm... Ovbiously neither off us knew it was old...

mmeany
[IMAGE]