( search forums )
Law Suggestion
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
mar77a
December 18, 2004, 2:49 am
Put the same as the barrett, that follows the shot, to the Law, you shot, and you get your shot follow until it explodes....

Keron Cyst
December 18, 2004, 3:04 am
I don't like that ¦-| I don't see why that was implemented, except to be cheap and snipe blindly...
I like to just fire the LAW without knowing where it'll hit and see the "You Killed X" sign and feel pwnage coursing through m' veins B-)
*lol*

Magniitude
December 18, 2004, 3:10 am
The barret has a scope. The LAW doesn't. Well at least not in this game.

DT
December 18, 2004, 3:14 am
no.... as a law user i say NO

mipit
December 18, 2004, 3:43 am
*shoots law* there is 4 noob and 2 minigunners coming! ready you barrets and laws!

Marine
December 18, 2004, 5:34 am
It's pointless, it'd also just be a pain in the ass to follow it all the way and I'd probably die.

On a similar note, I say we increase LAW and nade explosion radius. Ever so slightly.

Jap_man
December 18, 2004, 5:38 am
yea, this is a pretty pointless idea seeing that the law doesnt have a scope of somesort.

lastpatriot
December 20, 2004, 12:13 am
quote:Originally posted by Keron CystI don't like that ¦-| I don't see why that was implemented, except to be cheap and snipe blindly...
I like to just fire the LAW without knowing where it'll hit and see the "You Killed X" sign and feel pwnage coursing through m' veins B-)
*lol*

You know, I feel the same way... "Okay, I have only the smallest bit of control where the round is going, there is a crowd of bravo team guys around the flag, I could easily die. Let's do it!" I kill 2 with the shot, the flag flies like a bird. I get shot with 3 Barret rounds at the same time while trying to catch it.. This actually happened to me, once.

Michal
December 20, 2004, 3:06 am
I use LAW and I wouldn't want this. The LAW is more of a last second attack for me, I think I'll get killed more if the view takes time to follow the missile. Although it would look good :P

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 20, 2004, 3:12 am
no
stupid idea
the bullet with the barret is annoying enough
go away
new rule, mar77a can only talk when we say he can.

mar77a
December 20, 2004, 2:11 pm
Lol, it was a funny idea, but it would suck...