( search forums )
Funny law story :)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
ShadoE
December 18, 2004, 5:09 pm
I was geting bored in some CTF game on level B2B so I started shooting law Missles up in the air and catching them then dieing. Well I shot one up in the air then this guy on the red team started chaseing me so i ran away then the last law missle i shot came back and hit him right in the head and he died and he said WTF!?? WHERE THE HELL DID THAT COME FROM! and no I dont have any demos this was a long time a go when they didnt have auto recored or whatever.

Michal
December 18, 2004, 5:15 pm
That's pretty funny, it only happened to me once. I was in a DM in Shau ;)

Chakra
December 18, 2004, 5:24 pm
Moments like that are just golden.

Zero Wiggles Murasame
December 19, 2004, 4:44 am
My friend did that to this guy on the opposing team. I just stood there when It happened and saw everything.

Unlucky 13
December 19, 2004, 8:05 am
I had it happen... to me though, I got [IMAGE] scared when I saw it fall outta the sky so quick! It is hard to dodge a fast missle like that. Anyway, i could never end up doing it myself, I'm Unlucky 13 after all!

STEELIX
December 19, 2004, 11:23 am
pfish, reminds me of the fact never to shoot at an enemy above you with spas... 1. you'll miss 2. the bullets have a happy rain dance on yourself...

Gen0cide
December 22, 2004, 1:53 am
:oSteelix hows it going!?

It's me,Immortal!

Vijchtidoodah
December 22, 2004, 6:42 am
Hehe, I always end up killing myself when I shoot upwards, usually with the knife or grenades.

Genocide, if you want to talk off topic, use a PM or talk somewhere else.

Rhombus
December 22, 2004, 1:10 pm
lol i did the same thing, bu i was still sittin in the same spot when some guy just jumped over me and right into my rocket.

Hiei
December 22, 2004, 4:13 pm
It actually happens quite a bit but everytime it happens it is quite a good experiance. As the guy you kill gets pissed off and some other guy kills you because your laughing soooooo hard.

Svirin Kerath
December 22, 2004, 10:04 pm
it's one of those things that never gets old, and never will. i used to have the INF maps memorized so well that i could blindfire a law and hit an gun emplacement. good stuff..

Jaz
December 22, 2004, 10:50 pm
Im a pretty lcky player, mayvbe its just my knowledge to know where everyone is. But I get as many blind shots as normal ones.

Uptempo
December 23, 2004, 7:51 pm
I think that was me u hit with that LAW

Jonathan
January 1, 2005, 10:21 pm
I need to start using LAWs more often.

I think the only funny thing I've ever accomplished with one was when I fired a LAW in some bot practice and died, but the missile went and blew up the guy that shot me...and about three other people.

V-Avon
January 13, 2005, 10:54 pm
I remember a lot of LAW moments. This was in 1.2 on CTF when I felt like just shooting the LAW up in the air over and over. Somehow I hit someone like that 3 times. I felt bored and started spamming the mp5. Noobs started copying me and soon less than half the team started to do it. I was like omfgomfgwtf? Then in Dm in 1.2.1, I wanted to practice ricocheting the m79 and law. All attempts on the LAW failed until this guy came over. I shot the LAW in a narrow passage near the opening not paying attention to ricocheting, and you guessed it, it did. The guy blew up and died. The weird thing was that the angle of the floor was not enough to bounce it about 70 degrees in the air. Glitch? No one knows=)

DeMonIc
January 14, 2005, 12:54 pm
Since LAWs of gravity, my favourite tactic on ctf_equinox is being a law defender..I see the enemy incoming, shoot the rocket up, switch weapon, and go berserk...a few seconds we'll both be dead, but the flag stays where it belongs ;)

In other words: the LAW is the funniest with ricochets ^^

Morik
January 15, 2005, 7:44 pm
law is actually my favorite weapon...its so kewl :D
Its just the times when u get hit by one from someone across the map that pisses u off. >:(

SilencedAsshole
January 18, 2005, 10:50 am
LOL This Moment is truly funny.

STEELIX
January 18, 2005, 4:23 pm
oops. Immortal tried to talk to me :D

Ranis
January 24, 2005, 7:39 am
That's cool, either you were very lucky, or you had mad skillz which is probably the first one, but with enough practice...

SPARTAN_III
January 25, 2005, 8:51 am
kinda like the time in flashback when i pwned myself with the blasted us socom
cool story though. try recreating it in soldat 1.2.1 and giv a demo

bananaboi
January 28, 2005, 6:17 pm
Haha Cool story that happend to me execpt i hit myself..........................

KnOt
January 30, 2005, 12:02 am
\m/ Blindshot Mastah \m/

Felix
January 30, 2005, 7:09 pm
LOL cool,I prefer to shoot right on the back,that hurt :D

Wopkeuh
February 2, 2005, 9:49 am
I'm not too experienced with the law, but m79 experience helps a lot in that area....
Hmm, maybe I should learn to do blindshots more often like magical trevor here ;)

Deleted User
February 5, 2005, 5:10 am
Oh man I was just in time to dodge that LAW. There was this LAW rocket coming right at me SO FAST, but then I saw it before it saw me and I accidently proned instead of rolled and instead of the rocket hittin me, it just flew right above my head like 3 inches and hit my teammate.

Loltor
March 17, 2005, 10:15 pm
Best is if you're semi-pro and can successfully lob a Law shot in B2B to the other side, preferably when it kills someone. Even funnier, however, is the ultimate response:

"Where the hell did that come from???"

Even more fun. Get all your friends to do the same, especially on the count of 3. :)