( search forums )
Websites for Soldat Hacks
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Vijchtidoodah
December 19, 2004, 7:40 am
I keep finding websites that offer hacks and cheats for Soldat...is there anything that Michal can do about this? Is it even legal for these sites to provide hacks for this game?

Someone please sue or something, we already have enough hackers!

Chakra
December 19, 2004, 8:49 am
Children want everything 'now'. This is the result of games being hacked. The only real answer is to not play with children in public servers; hook up with mates in passworded locations.

As for laws and such, [IMAGE] knows luv.

Vijchtidoodah
December 19, 2004, 8:54 am
It's so frustrating though. Why can't people just learn that the game is so much more fun if you play fairly.

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 19, 2004, 9:28 am
IMO really dont understand why anyone would hack

at all

whats teh point in playing a competative game at all if there is no competition?

i never really got that...
sue sue sue!

Drama
December 19, 2004, 10:21 am
you could complain to the webserver

Liber_Lupus
December 19, 2004, 10:44 am
The easy answer why people hack is because they get this satisfaction by frustrating other players.

Vijchtidoodah
December 19, 2004, 12:22 pm
Just like those [IMAGE]ing vote spammers...

STEELIX
December 19, 2004, 1:36 pm
I don't know, but suddenly this came to my mind when I first saw the vote kicking madness...

quote:Added New map anti-hack system
Added New voting system with menu for selecting "yes" or "no"
Added Server makes an automatic kick vote if cheating is detected to prevent unfortunate bans

damnnation
December 19, 2004, 1:42 pm
i played on 3 servers today and on all 3 come a person with another nick giving a site with hachs and cheats for soldat and then leftrejoin and so on...

DNA.styx
December 19, 2004, 1:53 pm
...is there anything that Michal can do about this?
PM Michal or myself with details. Infact the forum mods here have completed several hack site "taken downs" by misc. means.

(thread closed)

DeMonIc
December 19, 2004, 1:56 pm
..You forgot to lock it ;)

Deleted User
December 19, 2004, 3:34 pm
Yea, this is the Forgotten Topic :)