( search forums )
Rambo Mode = Massivly Buggy.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
_Mancer_
December 19, 2004, 7:59 pm
Today, I went into a rambo server. Nothin special, just a rambo server.

Rambo mode has to be the buggiest mode ever.

Here are some of the things ive seen:

-People spawning with the bow, numerous times ( Hacking? )

-Killing someone accidentilly and having the 'rambo bow glow' on the weapon they drop. So it could have a glow on a spas or a ruger.

-Rambo seems to need a lot more hits than usual ( Probably because of the slow heal he gets. )

-Multiple bows. Yes, 2 or 3 at a time. Usually when 2 people try to get it at the same time.

-Hair. When you get the bow, your hair is supposed to be a spikey reddish color. Not all people get this when they grab the bow.

karmazon
December 19, 2004, 9:16 pm
Spawning with the bow is a hack
multiple bows is a bug
I think you only get the red bandana, not hair

Cookie.
December 19, 2004, 9:18 pm
This probably belongs in the bugs section
"your hair is supposed to be a spikey reddish color."
its a bandanna
Multiple bows has been around for along time happens usually when punching the guy with the bow or other reasons
What is the rambo glow? :P

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 19, 2004, 9:33 pm
Its that circle glow that stuff such as flags and bows have.

peemonkey
December 19, 2004, 9:44 pm
try rambo mode with advanced on. people get weapons REALLY quick, with 0 kills and like, yea. at least the dupelicate bug is much harder. i remember lpaying with eyic and duping the bow with the whole server XD

Vijchtidoodah
December 19, 2004, 10:56 pm
Some more bugs:
Not being able to pick up the bow at all

Having someone who has the bow at first, but can switch to fists in between making the bow appear where he last picked it up, but once he switches again he gets it back from whoeverdecided to take it.

nazikilla
December 20, 2004, 1:56 am
when someone punches the bow out of your hands, you get the other part of the bow, for example, you have normal arrows, someone punches yah, you lose normal arrows. but if you switch weapons, you get fire arrows, if you switch, you get fists again. also, when multiple people are around the bow, they do what i consider "fighting" nobody picks it up cause they are all touching it. also, i remeber seeing a glowing chainsaw once. it didnt heal, but was wierd. also, when someone uses the fist, bow bug, they control the existance of the bow, if they have it out, the bow doesnt appear, if they have fists out, it spawns. i used to play against bots on soldat and i used this bug alot. but that was version 1.1.5 i dont know if some of those bugs accur on the current version.

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 20, 2004, 2:02 am
this definatly needs to be moved to the bugs section...
mderator!

anyhoo...
the bug i really hate about rambo mode is when the bow dissapears into the wall...

also i dont like it when the bow is like falling down and you try to catch it, but instead u pass straight through it without catching it...

and yea, its a red bandana...i've seen people with the bow but without the bandanna sometimes...

poyi19920624
December 20, 2004, 12:05 pm
I know how to dupe multiple bows, but not many public player knows it, so it might be a bug.
The glow of the weapon is when you dupe the bow, you can have another weapon and when you drop it, it will have the glow.
And yes, the rambo heals slowly, prehaps fast :/.

DT
December 20, 2004, 3:24 pm
yes sometimes when you got the bow switch the weapon to fire arrows you transfrom back to normal... and you can switch it back again to be rambo again...

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 1:10 am
LOL that would be pretty funny...u could br like rambo in disguise an sneak up 2 sum1 whip out the bow and WHAM...never saw it coming ahehehe hahaha AHAHAHAHAHAA AHA ha ha...aha...ha...hooooo

EDIT: <<< look at my shiny new avatar! <<<

Will
December 21, 2004, 9:15 am
the red hair is a bandana, havent u ever seen rambo?

Deleted User
December 21, 2004, 9:21 pm
Perhaps the bandana simply gets shot off? Like with hats and helmets..Not a lot of people play Rambo, so not a lot of people complain, so therefore there isn't that much of a hurry to fix it. Much to my chagrin..