( search forums )
Warped mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
Sam
December 20, 2004, 4:50 pm
Still in the making, the gosteks need doing up and i need some sounds, but here is the screen so far showing new pickup boxes, stat gun, guns interface, crappy gostek, and some nice muzzle flashes.

[IMAGE]

I know some weapons, mainly the barret and the M79 look like the ones in Twisted Range, but ill probably change them before the release. And before you ask, all these guns were hand drawn by me and not stolen.

damnnation
December 20, 2004, 5:43 pm
why do you always remake the normal guns ? can't u just make other guns exept deagles, ak, mp5,... it's getting a bit boring always playing with the same guns but it looks cool tho..

Sam
December 20, 2004, 5:58 pm
its the first time ive done that, oh, small mod, ok second. But i want to start off with an easy mod to get used to drawing my own weapons, then ill move on to different guns. If you know what i mean.

damnnation
December 20, 2004, 6:02 pm
yea i understand but it's just getting stupid allmost mod have the same guns

Sprocket
December 20, 2004, 7:36 pm
i like how looks...

7\10

Teh Panda
December 20, 2004, 9:10 pm
Nice. I like the re-mades.... :F

peemonkey
December 20, 2004, 9:26 pm
the foregrip and the clip are far too close on your AK. they do not touch, even if looking at one from far away and to the side with noone holding it suspended in air :P (and is tahat a trigger i see on the clip? wtf?

what's that black stuff on the end of the deagles?

are these the names, or have you not changed .txt yet? cuz your M249 looks pretty funkay.

otherwise, sall coolies

Sam
December 21, 2004, 10:20 am
I like the AK how it is, although ill move the trigger, thanks for spotting that. Ive redone the M249 and it looks better now, if still not quite like an M249. And the black stuff on the end of the deagles, Its the colouring of the gun:
[IMAGE]
What do you all think of the stat gun and muzzle flashes?

Rhombus
December 21, 2004, 2:25 pm
Stat gun looks unfinished to me, but i like the flashes. I think the steyr, the minigun and the socom should be changed a little (steyr needs to be bigger) And for the DE's, ye they look good, and I love the black part on the edges (you shuld know yuve seen my mod) This is one to complete!