( search forums )
"Access Violation," Soldat 1.2.1
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Deleted User
December 20, 2004, 8:44 pm
I'm getting these horrible "Access violation" error messages every now and then -- some times worse than others. I've tried reinstalling Soldat 1.2.1 and i still get them. These "access violations" occur at FFFFFFFD and 00000000, or something like that. I've already searched on the forums, and i've read the list on how to fix this error for soldat 1.2, and it didn't work. I've never used any registration cheats, nor have i used any hacks of any sort for soldat. Any idea what it could be? Please respond ASAP.

Thanks in advanced,
- me.

Deleted User
December 20, 2004, 8:58 pm
1, Use Search!
2, Read Stickies! Like This

Messiah
December 21, 2004, 12:28 am
Dude, man this is like the 10000 topic of these Access Violation topics ive seen, here are some tips.
1)Dont run too many things in the backround, Msn, Antivirus, etc.
2)Dont use hacks
3)Use 'Search' next time please, there are a million of these just look up Access Violation.

Stuka
December 21, 2004, 4:53 am
my guess is that you have a virus!
I had the same problem, also i was infected by a mean addware, couldn't get it out. Infected my computer with tons of trojans. spent a day trying to fix it but couldn't so I reinstalled windows. And now i can play soldat with no problem. Of course i may be wrong, run an Anti-virus scan to be sure though.