( search forums )
There should be weapon requirements
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Maskedgamer
December 20, 2004, 10:44 pm
In each team there should be seperate groups.
Each group can have only one barretard, one m79 guy, one guy with some kind of auto gun,and the squad leader chooses the deagles.
Each squad has 4 ppl.That way no one gets upset about to many barretards or what ever yo complain about.

Vijchtidoodah
December 20, 2004, 10:51 pm
I don't like this idea because it takes away from one of Soldat's defining characteristics: the ability to choose your own weapon without having to earn it.

Also, with your set up nobody will be able to have the spas or the ruger and others won't have any choice over what weapon they get stuck with.

Maskedgamer
December 20, 2004, 11:03 pm
It could be a game type

DT
December 20, 2004, 11:16 pm
it could be searched...
its a good suggestion but i'm not with it

3rd_account
December 20, 2004, 11:18 pm
Don't like it... because it's a bad idea.

AerialAssault
December 21, 2004, 12:53 am
lets dump it on realistic mode :D

The Geologist
December 21, 2004, 1:01 am
What's realistic about this suggestion? Not needed, and I have the feeling it'd piss off more people than it'd please.

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 2:44 am
just sounds anoying

oh no i got stuck with spas i want minimi!

that sort of thing

not nessisay

go play some soldat

The Geologist
December 21, 2004, 2:47 am
You sound like a broken record. Go learn a new line.

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 2:49 am
go enjoy a match of soldat?

The Geologist
December 21, 2004, 3:14 am
Yay ^_^ Well done.

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 4:07 am
lol...i got more where that lil' ripper came from :D

Jello
December 21, 2004, 4:20 am
Hahaha
Anyways, about this suggestion: Everyone'l whine and moan. Come to think of it, I would too, especially since you're totally ignoring half the guns and forcing the other half on people who may not want them. If someone really wants Barret they'll just kill the other team's Barret guy and take the gun, and there goes your precious weapons balance. The fact is it would be NICE if the weapons were diverse for each server, but sometimes they're not and being a controll freak about it isn't going to help.

Judge_Man
December 21, 2004, 5:28 am
...This mode would be for "all-gun-players".
If the guy just wanna use his barret, well he won't play that mode.
I think it could be interesting, well, making it so no guns are left aside. It would develop your skills with all gun.
Would bring some diversity.

Edit: Jello, for your "ruinning the balance by killing the other barretard", what about ROUNDS?? one team is killed or whatever, everyone respawn.