( search forums )
BEFORE YOU START A THREAD
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 2:33 am
hi
if your about to start a thread about and idea you have that might help improve soldat

GO PLAY SOME SOLDAT

yes it's that simple.

while your playing think about your idea, how it might help, IF it might help or even if its really nessisary!

i have found that after starting a thread on how to 'weaken' the barret without downing it's firepower i played soldat and saw that it really wasnt nessisary at all.

so many people start pointless threads about idea that, when thought about, is pointless, or would degrade the level of play.

BEFORE YOU POST, PLAY SOME SOLDAT. THINK OBOUT HOW YOUR IDEA WILL AFFECT THE GAME.

_Mancer_
December 21, 2004, 2:34 am
Been suggested. Use the search function.

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 2:35 am
serch is down for me (?) and i think this should be a sticky. not because i want one of my posts to be a sticky, but because people keep posting pointless threads.

DT
December 21, 2004, 3:19 am
nice mancer...

newbies are going to still do it... you can't stop the tide

Skate4Razors
December 21, 2004, 3:22 am
I think it a good suggestion...

_Mancer_
December 21, 2004, 3:29 am
lol owned

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 3:40 am
game improvements/sugestions is the most used part of the soldat forums AND MOST OF IT IS CRAP

USLESS SUGESTIONS THAT WOULD DO NOTHING TO HELP THE GAME AT ALL

the moderators have to sift through piles and piles of usless ideas to find something really worthwile...i'm sugesting that people play soldat before they put up some kre crap

if their idea passes their own test then they should by all means, post.

m00`
December 21, 2004, 4:01 am
your an idiot, ur just stating the obvious, do u really think people dont play the game before they post a thread? do u think people download the game then go on the forum and say "HEY GUYS NERF THE BARRET LLOLOLOL" before they even find out what a barret is? or if it even exists in this game?

Mabe you should think before you post idiot >.<

(no matter what you do, people still play the game and come up with a suggestion, if you dont like this part of the forum dont post in it... stupid ideas wont be implemented anyway, I think michal knows whats right for soldat more than us)

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 4:04 am
no no no no ur missing my point

im not only refering to the newbies, im talking about all soldatters in general

people who have played the game the come to the forums and read what other people have said about the barret or the m72 or vehicles and think "yeah they're right" and try to come up with an idea on how to implement or fix the 'problem' forgetting about the actual game or not trying to think of the consequences.

Vijchtidoodah
December 21, 2004, 4:25 am
Vassili, your thread is pointless because it's just going to get lower and lower on the list and noobs won't even know that it's there.

But that doesn't even matter because it doesn't take a noob to come up with an idea that someone else thinks would ruin soldat. In fact, a lot of the best ideas in soldat were ones that people thought would ruin the game at the time.

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 4:32 am
your missing my point as well

geez

i think this should be a sticky, then it wouldnt get lower and lower would it?

im not just aiming this at n00bs, this is for everyone. its called common sence that people sometimes (actually a lot of the time) forget.

im not trying to discourage people for suggesting things, im trying to help filter the crap

Vijchtidoodah
December 21, 2004, 4:34 am
How is a person supposed to know that there idea is crap until someone else responds to it?

m00`
December 21, 2004, 4:34 am
your an idiot, if the noobs dont look at the rules they wont look at this topic either

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 4:39 am
but they do look at the rules

i am trying to encourage people to be their own critics

Vijchtidoodah
December 21, 2004, 4:48 am
Are you kidding? They never look at the rules!

And most people on here are completely incapable of judging their own work.

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 4:51 am
thats my point!

if they play soldat and think about thier idea then they woul, even subconcoisly be judging themselfs

i mean come on, no-one is stupid enough to actually play soldat while thinking "hey there should be vehicles here!"...dude

Vijchtidoodah
December 21, 2004, 4:59 am
"i mean come on, no-one is stupid enough to actually play soldat while thinking "hey there should be vehicles here!"...dude"
Yes there are

"if they play soldat and think about thier idea then they woul, even subconcoisly be judging themselfs"
How do you make that connection...when I play soldat, I'm subconsciously screwing your mom.

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 5:06 am
...eh...riiiiiite...no need to get personal

hey, 600+ people have read the rules so saying that no-one reads the rules is total BS

look...if they actually thought their ideas through and mentally tested it in the game itself they would be their own critic. humans are capable of this act you know. dont underestimate people's ablities.

WHAT ARE YOU ACTUALLY ARGUEING?

Judge_Man
December 21, 2004, 5:24 am
I support your idea of making that sticky Vassili, but unfortunatly, there is too many Stupid people on this planet. Maybe 600 of them read the rules, but a LOT more didn'T read them. I didnt read them, but i don't post useless sh!t cause i have a brain.

And for the ones playing soldat and thinking Vehicles would be great, they should go back to school or stop playing soldat cause they have a problem.

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 5:31 am
thanks judge man
yea i read the rules...
and the whole vehicles thing, god who in hell would...ah nm, i dont want this thread turned into a vehicles thread. but thanks for the support
maybe i sould rename this post "free pron inside"? lol

Judge_Man
December 21, 2004, 5:35 am
Hahaha! good idea.

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 6:43 am
yea im full of em' (good ideas) :P

i could even lace the whole thread with pr0n piccys to get people reading!

Judge_Man
December 21, 2004, 6:51 am
Heh, and it would probably work...lol

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 7:04 am
ya know! it just might!

someone tell dna.styx! he could put it in all the sticky threads! i could help! :P

Judge_Man
December 21, 2004, 7:25 am
Rofl

Some noob come to forums for the first time

noob- "hmm free p0rn, COOL!" *noobs read the rules* *noob don't post useless sh!t*

Everyone is happy!

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 7:26 am
rofl works for me!

anyhoo getting bak to the topic;
i would like a moderators opinion on this

Meandor
December 21, 2004, 2:17 pm
Moderator opinion on this is that this thread is useless. What make your ideas better than others? Haven't really seen anything unique by you.