( search forums )
`boxes interface v1.0
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 21, 2004, 6:57 am
`boxes interface v1.0 by MikeShinoda

----------
Everything is changed in this interface. The interface is supposed to look cartoony. Its made to go along with Serial Killer's cell-shaded mod and I'm going to make a big mod with his permission of course, which i havnt asked. There is a slight transparency on everything also. You also have to be Registered to use this interface. Thats about all. Questions/Comments?
----------

Screenshot:

[IMAGE]
----------
The text and the white lines in the picture make the interface look cluttered so heres a link to another screen that is taken in a full window: http://dyn.u13.net:6080/host/mikeshinoda/Mods/screenshot64.PNG
Theres no ping dot on it because i wasnt playing online.
----------

Download:

http://dyn.u13.net:6080/host/mikeshinoda/Mods/boxes.zip
----------
nuf evah

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 7:00 am
no offence at all dude but...that is so poor

i noe i noe i probably couldnt do any better but im not the one trying...and i probably neve will

EDIT: i realize what i said is mean so i just wanna say: keep working at it, it's probably a lot harder than it looks!

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 21, 2004, 7:04 am
I really don't care what you think. I just make things so the people that like them can enjoy them. Not to say that i don't want your suggestions.

Teh Panda
December 21, 2004, 7:08 am
I like it. Nice and Simple. :)

Unlucky 13
December 21, 2004, 8:53 am
It would go well with the lol mod
edit
Whoops yeah peemonkey, thanx for noticing, but those keys are in the same layout. Changed ;p; to lol

Sam
December 21, 2004, 10:30 am
Very nice, good idea, keep it up.

Ripper.
December 21, 2004, 12:07 pm
heh.. niice ;)

Deleted User
December 21, 2004, 3:48 pm
haha :P good looking and simple =)
it has a very nice and original look in my opinion,, so gj =)

peemonkey
December 21, 2004, 4:46 pm
u13, i take it you mean lol mod, right? :P
it's okay, but i knows a way to make it uber sexy...wait, no...yea.. i'd show you a pic of what i meant, but i dont fell like it :P

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 21, 2004, 5:55 pm
show me!!!

_Mancer_
December 21, 2004, 7:50 pm
quote:Originally posted by Vassili_Zaitsevno offence at all dude but...that is so poor

i noe i noe i probably couldnt do any better but im not the one trying...and i probably neve will

EDIT: i realize what i said is mean so i just wanna say: keep working at it, it's probably a lot harder than it looks!

Perhaps you should work on your typing, then start criticizing.

Nice interface. I like all but the crosshair.

9.5/10

Magniitude
December 21, 2004, 8:24 pm
Good work, but i probably won't dl it. Too simple for me. Makes the gameplay look too big.

Skate4Razors
December 21, 2004, 8:33 pm
quote:Originally posted by Magniitude Makes the gameplay look too big.

And that's a bad thing?

I like it, looks 3D-ish :/ I'll try it out. :)

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 21, 2004, 8:46 pm
make sure you post again after you try it.

liquidis x snake
December 21, 2004, 10:14 pm
Simple design, not too shabby.

Magniitude
December 21, 2004, 10:17 pm
I'm just saying im not used to the proportion.

Rambo_6
December 22, 2004, 6:35 am
What's' with all the grammar Nazis? It is totally impolite to judge other people's grammar, since this IS a bi-lingual forum. People from Poland, France, Canada, the US and other areas all post here, so don't expect angelic little sentences.

Original idea for an interface :)