( search forums )
Realistic Ammo
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Keron Cyst
December 21, 2004, 7:33 am
I'm probably gonna get flamed for trying to be so perfect, but I don't care :-P

HK MP5: 30 rounds per magazine, isn't it? Then that's correct.
The AK-74 should either have 30 or 45 (for 45, the image should be different; the ammo should be held in a circular canister in place of the bent rectangle). If it is to have 45, then I suggest reduction of every bullet's strength.
The Steyr AUG's fine. It could have a 42-shot clip instead of 30, but then it shoud be weaker.
The SPAS-12 should have 8 shots per clip, not 7.
M249 (FN Minimi): I dunno, but the Belgian gun's supposed to be the so-called "God gun" that everyone on these forums seems to refer it to :-| I mean, it's classified as a minigun and is usually mounted on support legs! X-D

Vassili_Zaitsev
December 21, 2004, 7:38 am
dude soldat inst supposed to be perfect in every detail...but yea i can see where your coming from

why did you start this thread? are you suggesting that thoes finer detais should be implemented? how and why?

Deleted User
December 21, 2004, 9:30 am
That's not limited ammo suggestion... And for this suggestion i say: Why? Why to change the amount of the bullets? It's good now...

DeMonIc
December 21, 2004, 9:42 am
Yes, it is good now.Why fix it if it ain't broken?

KeFear
December 21, 2004, 10:46 am
no sense. it's good now. don't change.

AerialAssault
December 21, 2004, 2:19 pm
if it ain't broke, dont fix it.

Alamo
December 21, 2004, 2:31 pm
Michal Marcinkowski uses special clips.

Michal
December 21, 2004, 5:01 pm
AK has 40 round mags that look like that, it's more commonly found on the RPK. 75 rounds is for the standard drum magazine, not 45.

Aug standard mags are 30, leave it alone. Making it shoot 42 but weaker would increase the time it takes to kill with it which is the Augs major advantage.

Spas12 should have 8, I don't think changing it would upset the balance.

Minimi is a light machine gun, not a "minigun" it shoots the standard 5.56x45 NATO assault rifle ammunition insead of real 7.62 NATO machine gun ammo. The support legs are called bipods, they are available on most machineguns and sniper rifles, including the Barrett.

Teh Panda
December 21, 2004, 5:03 pm
Soldats clip sizes are 'cos of balance.

DT
December 21, 2004, 5:07 pm
quote:HK MP5: 30 rounds per magazine, isn't it? Then that's correct.
if you ask me it needs more bullets... like 5 or 10 more

quote:The AK-74 should either have 30 or 45 (for 45, the image should be different; the ammo should be held in a circular canister in place of the bent rectangle). If it is to have 45, then I suggest reduction of every bullet's strength.
nah its fine
quote:The Steyr AUG's fine. It could have a 42-shot clip instead of 30, but then it shoud be weaker. no its accuracy is not is good so its fine

quote:The SPAS-12 should have 8 shots per clip, not 7.
why do you need 8 ? 7's a better number anyway
quote:
M249 (FN Minimi): I dunno, but the Belgian gun's supposed to be the so-called "God gun" that everyone on these forums seems to refer it to :-| I mean, it's classified as a minigun and is usually mounted on support legs! X-D
yea i agree... it really should have a longer reload time...

Keron Cyst
December 21, 2004, 7:36 pm
quote:Originally posted by AerialAssaultif it ain't broke, dont fix it.

This thread can be closed now. Sorry :-P

Crazed
December 22, 2004, 11:38 pm
I think its fine the way it is but everyone has there own opinion right