( search forums )
Want your own soldat server or free webhosting?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Robotical Computer
December 21, 2004, 9:26 pm
Information: Robotical World, a large gaming community has started a game league named: {RWG}. The RWG League has started featuring multiple games with multiple modes including soldat-tdm, soldat-ctf, soldat-inf...etc! And is offering prizes to top winners of the game league! To find out more about the game league and how to join go here: http://rwg.roboticalworld.com
--------------------------------------------------------
Prizes:

Robotical World has the lowest ping server that you could ever find, see lobby server list for {RW}= Ultra Dedicated. We are offering 24/7/365 lowest pinging servers for 1-2 months or more as prizes to people who join RWG league and win. It is a A FREE 24/7/365 ROBOTICAL WORLD SOLDAT SERVER FOR 1-2 MONTHS with Specs of: Dual Xoen 2.4 GZT x 4 (Processors) with 2048 MB DDR Dual Approved and Certified Ram on a 100 MBIT Connection.

If you don't like that you can have A FREE RW Super Hosting Package (PHP, MYSQL, PERL, POSTGRESQL, PERL, SSL, SSH, POP3, 99% UpTime, E-mails, 500 MB + 5 GB Bandwidth) for 1-2 months with a free domain! - Huge Value! It is a A FREE 24/7/365 ROBOTICAL WORLD SOLDAT SERVER FOR 1-2 MONTHS with Specs of: Dual Xoen 2.4 GZT x 4 (Processors) with 2048 MB DDR Dual Approved and Certified Ram on a 100 MBIT Connection.

Don't miss our your chance on these special prizes! We can offer any mode and any settings that you would like on that server or web hosting if you win it as a prize!

Click here: http://rwg.roboticalworld.com
--------------------------------------------------------

OMG! NO! CREDIT CARDS ARE NOT REQUIRED! WTF?!! IT MAY LOOK COMPLICATED BUT IT ISN'T JOINING IS FREE BUT YOU HAVE TO BE IN CLAN!! THIS IS NOT SOME FREE BLAH BLAH BLAH REFFERAL PROGRAM. IT'S A FREAKING GAME LEAGUE WITH PRIZES!! DO YOU GET IT OR NOT?
---------------------------------------------------------
~Robo
From http://www.roboticalworld.com
---------------------------------------------------------
Question, Suggestions, Comments?

Robotical Computer:
E-mail: admin@roboticalworld.com
AIM: roboticalrobot2
MSN: admin2@roboticalworld.com
YIM: roboticalcomputer

Spectral
December 21, 2004, 9:45 pm
oh awesome!

Tha Doggfather
December 21, 2004, 10:27 pm
quote:Originally posted by Robotical ComputerRobotical World has the lowest ping server that you could ever find.

Uhm yeah.. How can your server provide me with the lowest ping if I would live on the other side of the world? You could at least give us the location(s) of the server(s)

And could you please stop making a thread about "Robotical World" every month in here, I remember seeing at least three previous topics like this. Just revive the old ones if you want to make some publicity.

Robotical Computer
December 21, 2004, 11:47 pm
They are located in Dallas, Texas, USA, The planet Ultra Datacenter.

All the other threads are gone and plus they have nothing to do with this but thanks for the suggestion man. ^_^

Shyo
December 21, 2004, 11:57 pm
I can't even see it in the lobby.

Hitman
December 22, 2004, 12:17 am
DOMO ARIGATO MISTA LOBOTO!

*Does Robot dance*

Robotical Computer
December 22, 2004, 12:50 am
Try now please.

~Robo

m00`
December 22, 2004, 2:33 am
can i have a free server ;p

Robotical Computer
December 22, 2004, 3:29 am
If you are in a clan and you join!

paramud
December 24, 2004, 4:26 am
Really now? sounds interesting. may i join for FREE, no CREDIT CARDS or ANYTHING?

Robotical Computer
December 24, 2004, 6:26 am
quote:Originally posted by paramudReally now? sounds interesting. may i join for FREE, no CREDIT CARDS or ANYTHING?

Huh? Credit Cards? Wtf? No! You have to be in a clan though.

frogboy
December 24, 2004, 6:40 am
quote:Originally posted by Robotical ComputerRobotical World has the lowest ping server that you could ever find.

...Highest ping I could find for me... the only ones higher were the ones marked with "???".

Robotical Computer
December 24, 2004, 6:56 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboyquote:Originally posted by Robotical ComputerRobotical World has the lowest ping server that you could ever find.

...Highest ping I could find for me... the only ones higher were the ones marked with "???".

Where are you located?

frogboy
December 24, 2004, 7:08 am
Australia... but it happened to be one of those weird lobby things which causes the ping to be excessively high. When I joined for a quick round it turned out to be about 200, not that bad for a US server.

Robotical Computer
December 24, 2004, 4:02 pm
quote:Originally posted by frogboyAustralia... but it happened to be one of those weird lobby things which causes the ping to be excessively high. When I joined for a quick round it turned out to be about 200, not that bad for a US server.

Thank you. =)!