( search forums )
clan noble blood looking for recruits
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
feonix
December 22, 2004, 4:25 am
E-mail me at Feonix_corp@hotmail.com

Tha Doggfather
December 22, 2004, 3:37 pm
Give them some information about your clan. I doubt anyone will join just after reading a clan's name.

feonix
December 23, 2004, 5:44 am
well i put e-mail there so they email me if they have questions?? ok

Tyrant
December 31, 2004, 9:02 pm
Guess what: No one is gonna join your clan with presentation like that. You have a name, and that's it. No one wants to join a name. We need information, okay? We shouldn't need to be buggered up, to write an entire e-mail, and then wait for your response, just because your too much of a slackass to post any information about this clan. So quit being such a prick. Tha Doggfather was just giving you a pointer, some friendly help, and you act like he just cut your legs off.

Jesus Christ, where were you when they were giving out brains?

SephLezar
January 1, 2005, 2:26 pm
Lol.. very funny tyrant. I can see someone has a good sense of humor. So all i got from this topic was... e-mail me cause i am a shmoe. Now when i join a clan i want to see a big catchy picture or logo of the clan i am about to join. I wanna see what the clan does, how are they better or diffrent from other boring clans. Thats just some things to help ya set up a proper clan recruitment topic.

And in response to your second post feonix.... no one will have questions if no one joins your clan.