( search forums )
[S][K]pLaT, The Movie
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Fan Art and Movies
Taxista
December 22, 2004, 10:15 am
Here is another movie made by antiCamper, now about [S][K]pLaT.

http://selfkill.com/webv3/content/sd_redir.php?id=150

Download it. :D

EDIT: Fixed broken link.

[S][K]Taxi

Vijchtidoodah
December 22, 2004, 10:24 am
Nice! I really liked the intro, but it was really short and really only seemed to show two or three different demos. Also, those wierd lines across the screen every once in a while were distracting.

Great job though!

Deleted User
December 22, 2004, 12:07 pm
That was pretty cool. Good editing :)

galnegus
December 22, 2004, 12:35 pm
Ye, you sure know how to make special effects for a movie!
I enjoyed the intro the most to be honest, i think you should have had more clips.

Avarax
December 22, 2004, 9:23 pm
nice movie, nice effects, nice music, but i'd like some REALLY spectacular soldat scenes ;/

Kazuki
December 22, 2004, 10:39 pm
Yeah, I love the editing, but I think you need some clips that are different and cool... and stuff.

Teh Panda
December 22, 2004, 10:55 pm
FX are cool. Just need more core into it.

Taxista
December 24, 2004, 11:46 am
Vijchtidoodah this movie was made only with 1 cw demos. And it was to be
part of Serial Killers Movie but pLaT delayed with demos.

[S][K]Taxi

Kazuki
December 24, 2004, 5:20 pm
Ohh, I see. You probably should've said that. :P Anyway, I think antiCamper should make a movie with more tricks and stuff. His editing would make it awesome.

Skate4Razors
December 24, 2004, 6:47 pm
The program he uses must be a fortune, lol. Great editing!

FliesLikeABrick
December 24, 2004, 6:55 pm
amazing editing job. If you could release a larger version with less compression, i would love to see this in higher quality

Deleted User
December 31, 2004, 3:01 am
Wow, just saw this movie and I love it. The editing was superb, especially that part at the end and how you tied it in to the rythym of the drums. Great job.

mccuz
December 31, 2004, 11:57 pm
wow nice :o

Adin
April 10, 2005, 3:11 am
Most of the movie was the intro, something like 45 seconds, and credits about 20 seconds, then there was also only one map, Voland. Too much slow motion, then there was also a repeat of one scene in slow mo.

I didn't like those parts much, the intro should be kept short, 10 seconds at the mosts, as for the credits, why not just type them up in paint and have one or two pictures that are 2 seconds each with the credits on them giving a total of 5 or so seconds of credits, - instead of making the credits like 20 or 30 seconds scrolling.

You always took the same lines back to the flag, how about a bit of variety?

Sorry if this is very negative, I'm trying to give you a honest opinion.

Deleted User
April 10, 2005, 7:34 pm
sweet movie! cool intro, but mabe a bit short =/

Deleted User
April 12, 2005, 4:11 pm
Adin, I really like your input and opinion on the vid, but this is an old topic. It gets kind of confusing when people keep raising dead posts, screws up the regularity of the board I guess. In future, check the date of the last post in a topic before adding a comment please :)

Predattor
June 28, 2005, 10:09 am
It was alright :/

Deleted User
June 28, 2005, 1:18 pm
Please read my post here.