( search forums )
Why oh why!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
Crazed
December 23, 2004, 12:53 am
Why cant it just be free!!!!! and i wish there was a way around it!

Vijchtidoodah
December 23, 2004, 12:56 am
What are you whining about? You can play the game completely free forever. Michal's just asking for a little donation so that he can keep on doing what he's doing.

Alamo
December 23, 2004, 1:10 am
Yeah... Come on, get the 9 bucks and show him you like the game :)

Melba
December 27, 2004, 2:05 pm
stupid digital candle wont take hotmail >_<

Will
January 19, 2005, 2:18 pm
look, MM has spent about 3 years making and improving the game...
give him $9....
hes not exactly asking for much...

Melba
January 19, 2005, 3:15 pm
speaking of which. say 100-150 maybe less has registered soldat.

it must have payed off for him, since he isnt using any "expensive" tools.
even though he could have made more money (at starters) by joining a fairly large game creator company. but i guess they would just backstab him after a while and add some vehicles to soldat. then they would advertise for it, and sell it in stores.

back to the main reason of my post.

Would it be possible for you to tell us how much money you have made on the soldat registries?

do not misunderstand, im not trying to make you look bad by making you tell us how much money you have made, on the contrary i think that most of the people who plays soldat will appreciate that you have earned those money by putting alot of time into coding/making the game.

i mean.. if my calculations and the approximate number of reistered are correct, you have made 1000-1500 $.
which is quite a nice income for a hobby ;)

Michal Marcinkowski
January 19, 2005, 8:06 pm
If you don't have 9$ just don't eat for 2 days:).
Melba: the tools are expensive ;).

mar77a
January 19, 2005, 10:55 pm
Which tools? Delphi 6 and Paint Shop Pro?

Michal Marcinkowski
January 20, 2005, 3:15 pm
Yeah.

mar77a
January 20, 2005, 4:39 pm
1 - 6 of 6 products

Delphi 2005, Architect ? New User
Borland® Delphi? 2005 Architect is the ultimate development solution for Windows,® with Delphi, C#, Microsoft® .NET Framework and Win32® support in one hyperproductive RAD environment. $3,000.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delphi 2005 Architect ? Upgrade
(Upgrade from any previous Delphi, C#Builder or C++Builder edition.)
Upgrade from any previous Delphi, C#Builder or C++Builder edition. Borland® Delphi? 2005 Architect is the ultimate development solution for Windows,® with Delphi, C#, Microsoft® .NET Framework and Win32® support in one hyperproductive RAD environment. $1,999.00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delphi 2005, Enterprise ? New User
Borland Delphi 2005 Enterprise is the ultimate and complete development solution for Windows, with Delphi, C#, Microsoft .NET Framework and Win32, GUI, Web, database, and ALM in one hyperproductive RAD environment. $2,500.00

Delphi 2005, Enterprise ? Upgrade
(Upgrade from any previous Delphi, C#Builder or C++Builder Professional or Enterprise edition.)
Upgrade from any previous Delphi, C#Builder or C++Builder Professional or Enterprise edition. Borland Delphi 2005 Enterprise is the ultimate and complete development solution for Windows, with Delphi, C#, Microsoft .NET Framework and Win32, GUI, Web, database, and ALM in one hyperproductive RAD environment. $1,500.00

Delphi 2005, Professional ? New User
Borland Delphi 2005 Professional is the ultimate and complete development solution for Windows, with Delphi, C#, Microsoft .NET Framework and Win32 support for GUI, Web, and database in one hyperproductive RAD environment. $999.00

Delphi 2005, Professional ? Upgrade
(Upgrade from any previous Delphi, C#Builder or C++Builder Professional edition.)
Upgrade from any previous Delphi, C#Builder or C++Builder Professional edition. Borland® Delphi? 2005 Professional is the ultimate and complete development solution for Windows,® with Delphi, C#, Microsoft® .NET Framework and Win32® support for GUI, Web, and database in one hyperproductive RAD environment. $399.00

Wow, thats expensive, which one do you have?

b00stA
January 20, 2005, 5:02 pm
I don't think that he has the newest one. Maybe he even has a student license or something similiar ;)

Deleted User
January 20, 2005, 8:44 pm
It really doesn't matter, I'm gonna register soon. I can just taste those custom jet-flames. Taste them, I tell you!

-DoA-Pero-SLO-
February 3, 2005, 7:13 pm
sure,ill register too tommorow ill send the mail to share-it!
i cant wait

damnnation
February 3, 2005, 7:27 pm
if it was free there wouldn't even be a regestration i think...

Aegis
February 3, 2005, 11:33 pm
I already gave up my $9 to support Michal. Honestly $9 is absolutely nothing. Just think about it, if you buy a coke at a vending machine, thats proably $1, and it lasts you somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 minutes. Pay $9 once, you get Soldat's extra features forever :)

peemonkey
February 3, 2005, 11:39 pm
Don't be a fool! It's cool to be re(gis)tarded!!

Deleted User
April 5, 2005, 6:38 pm
I posted last in the bash pit contest.. (all the posts after my post doent count) so can I plz have a free registration :) :)
hehe.. I will mabe buy it later....

DT
April 8, 2005, 8:42 pm
i would register but i don't trust my mailman... and i don't have a credit card for online registering...

bond_james_bond
June 10, 2005, 12:57 am
Hmm... Oh look! Found 9$ of loose change around my house!!

SPARTAN_III
June 10, 2005, 5:50 am
i think i'll register when i get to UK.