( search forums )
Can anyone host a free server..
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Gen0cide
December 23, 2004, 2:31 am
Please if you can host a free server for my clan,goto www.gngclan.tk , go on the forums,and sign up and post on the server forum(I dont check here too often)Thanks a lot,we really need one

Camping_Carl2
December 23, 2004, 5:11 am
I sure can!! :) im on 56k and it will support up to any amount of players you need! it might lag but if i join the game I WILL OWN everyone thats a fact :)

DT
December 23, 2004, 6:22 am
i wish i could but when ever i host anything it won't come up on any type of looby or anything... kinda wierd...

Gen0cide
December 25, 2004, 5:58 am
Stupid answer..but did you select register in lobby dt?Lol...

FliesLikeABrick
December 25, 2004, 6:59 am
nobody hosts servers for free. I loan one out for clanwars, but nobody hosts a 24/7 dedicated server for free unless it is for themself.

Messiah
December 25, 2004, 7:10 am
quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABricknobody hosts servers for free. I loan one out for clanwars, but nobody hosts a 24/7 dedicated server for free unless it is for themself.

Actually, n00bface does that, but hes already got to many servers on his hands, so hes not an option you can also ask Maximus/Spanial he has a very good server and would be glad to host it for you Genocide, his msn is maximus_spanial@hotmail.com or you can ask me its an ok server not alot of lag but better than others email me at berzserk.bot@gmail.com