( search forums )
'-[ CelDamage1.0 ]-'
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 23, 2004, 8:02 am
CelDamage Mod v1.0 by MikeShinoda
----------

First of all im going to tell you what i didn't do and give credit to the people that did it...

Serial Killer: Textures except 2 of them.(They came from the cel shaded mod)
Ville Mk.2: Spark-gfx and the bonus boxes.(They came from the LOL mod)
Stiller/Inquisitor: The explosions.(They came from the LOL mod}

I thank all of you and good job on what you did.

----------

What i changed...

-changed all of the weapons to make them look cel-shaded and more "simple".
-new weapon select gfx.
-completely changed the gostek to make it look cel-shaded.
-made a new spawn symbol that says "boom".
-changed the textures for the new ctf_b2b and for inf_Invasion to be cel-shaded.
-included my `boxes interface(registered) because it pwns and it matches the mod perfectly.
*note* unlike the LOL mod, this mod works online and its the funniest thing ever. Its like your playing in a cartoon.

----------

Screenshots...(sry they're all at the same place)
[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

[IMAGE]

Weapon Select...
[IMAGE]

The Soldiers...
[IMAGE]

----------

[IMAGE]

Questions? Comments?

damnnation
December 23, 2004, 8:39 am
nice i like this gj but on the interface the things that go \ \ are a bit stupid

Teh Panda
December 23, 2004, 9:16 am
I dont like interface guns... But all other things are plain cool :D

m00`
December 23, 2004, 9:30 am
it looks ok but me thinks my sticksoldier mod is a lot more cartoonish becaue of the sounds :o

*picture deletedz0rs*

Deleted User
December 23, 2004, 9:34 am
Looks like a mod I made about a year ago and never released.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 23, 2004, 9:36 am
lol, eyic. please dont post pictures of other mods on my thread... Also, who said it ws supposed to look "cartoonish"? It is a cel shaded mod. Thanks for the feedback though

m00`
December 23, 2004, 9:37 am
quote:*note* unlike the LOL mod, this mod works online and its the funniest thing ever. Its like your playing in a cartoon.

:p sorry ill delete my image

Kazuki
December 23, 2004, 9:45 am
Hahah! I think it's awesome. ;D Especially the explosions. Overall, great mod, interface and all. Good job.

damnnation
December 23, 2004, 10:31 am
yeah to bad some thing where taken from the LOL-mod...

Sam
December 23, 2004, 12:05 pm
I love everything apart from the interface and the guns menu gfx. Do you mind if i host it on my site? Link in sig.

Shivorken
December 23, 2004, 12:20 pm
yes ... the guns menu is just enlarged images of the origianl weapons-gfx :( they look pretty retarded without their clip you know .... btw, the rest looks very good ... keep it up, and put the darn clips in.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 23, 2004, 4:31 pm
yea, i just really wanted to get the mod out... ill be releasing an update sometime in the future... it will have a new interface, and i might make some stuff of my own rather than use things from other mods.

Liber_Lupus
December 23, 2004, 4:59 pm
This looks interesting. I'm going to try this out.

Alamo
December 23, 2004, 5:53 pm
That stuff looks cool :) I will download it. The bad thing are the pixelated guns in the interface... Maybe redraw them and make them look cel-shaded.

Hitman
December 23, 2004, 5:58 pm
To be honest, it looks [IMAGE]ing awesome! I have to agree with Damnnation though, change the Interface, it looks a bit sheit.

One thing, Mike, have you ever heard of the game XIII? If you could make the explosions something like this, then it'll defiantly make me download Soldat again:

[IMAGE]

(http://www.gamesarefun.com/games/gamecube/xiii/02.jpg)

It would look amazing in Soldat.

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 23, 2004, 6:43 pm
Yea, i agree the interface needs some work, and im working on it now, ill hopefully have it out by christmas. That explosion would look cool, however when you do the flamethrower it will look wierd...but who the hell uses the flame thrower? ill make the explosion look like that...it WOULD look amazing

btw sam...yea you can host put it on your site.

Ripper.
December 23, 2004, 7:51 pm
looks good.. :) *i dl*

Skizz0rz
December 23, 2004, 9:43 pm
this mod is friggen sweet!!

Messiah
December 24, 2004, 12:25 am
Word, very nice ya but the interface is kind sh!tty =/ but the rest is awsome the bullets and texture looks awsome, very nice ;) [Downloads]

AnzX Vi3t
December 27, 2004, 4:25 pm
Lol nice its really good, i liked how did the guns but the explosion looks kinda wierd to me and the interface...:/
but other then that i luv it ^^

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 28, 2004, 6:01 am
thanks for your suggestions. Ive been working on the interface, but i just cant seem to get it to look good for some reason. and the new explosion is on the way soon. If anyone wants to make an interface and it looks good ill use it... because im not getting very far on my own.

Inquisitor
December 29, 2004, 9:40 am
if you want i perfectly cel shaded, you have to work on the scenery.
but i think this version of soldat does not support scenery-changes.

pYso is there again! w00t

MOFO NOFO
December 29, 2004, 10:26 am
Good stuff, now, to use it.... *clicks download* *compuer explodes* DAMN YOU ATITOOL.. oh ye, its a cool mod [:P]

Hitman
January 3, 2005, 4:10 pm
How's the explosion coming along?... I'm still waiting for it so I can downloaded this mod..

MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 3, 2005, 5:13 pm
well, its going to be a slight delay for the explosion, but im working on it though. My friend Vernon just got his drums and our band has been playing a good bit lately. It will come out soon enough.

Mao
January 4, 2005, 12:05 am
also: make the "ak-47" actually look like an AK? and not steyr?

and make the Ak-74 black so that they dont look the same

MikeShinoda.pheonix
January 4, 2005, 1:28 pm
quote:Originally posted by Maoalso: make the "ak-47" actually look like an AK? and not steyr?

and make the Ak-74 black so that they dont look the same

ummm, what do you mean? from this picture they look totally different... [IMAGE]
And they look different in the current interface also.
please specify

Mao
January 4, 2005, 7:36 pm
what you have labeled as Ak-47 looks like steyr

Liquid Metal
January 7, 2005, 3:01 am
Looks cool, except some of the weapons in the interface looks weird but ingame its all cool

Nos-D
January 9, 2005, 4:59 pm
Great Job. except the weapons that hiding the head of the player.
i think ill putt the most of the mod except Interface and Weapons(Weapong-gfx).
and again GJ <3.

mata_bun
March 1, 2005, 3:27 pm
OMG i just got this MOSD and it is now my favourite. ;_;
my old mod sucked but this one totally changes the experience of the game! >.< WOOT!
its awesome. ^_^

MikeShinoda.pheonix
March 2, 2005, 1:59 am
lol, gj bringing up an old post. i forgot about the whole explosion thing and i doubt it will get done. same with the scenery gfx, unless i can find an effect in photoshop that makes stuff look cell shaded.

JiggaBlue
March 2, 2005, 9:36 am
I think the interface is roxor