( search forums )
A suggestion for soldat.pl
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
paramud
December 24, 2004, 2:57 am
I want those little falling soldiers on the home page... it be festive... and for halloween: soldiers with masks. for easter: soldiers with rabbit ears. for st. patties, soldiers with beers. for valentines day, rambo. for new years, soldiers with teh party hatz0rs. it would be festive, it would.

Vijchtidoodah
December 24, 2004, 3:40 am
It would be pretty fun...I'm not sure how much coding is involved with doing something like that, but I'm sure it could be done.

paramud
December 24, 2004, 3:41 am
its pretty easy. atleast i think it is, when i made a website (server down) it was just click and choose the image...

DT
December 24, 2004, 4:02 am
blow em up... and make em shoot at each other to... what would be cool

Unlucky 13
December 24, 2004, 4:04 am
And Michals B'Day, 'member?
I wanna blow them up with a click of a mouse button!

Vijchtidoodah
December 24, 2004, 4:12 am
^What they said, the cursor should become your crosshair and you should be able to select weapons from the side of the screen.

This is getting complicated, but how cool would that be?

frogboy
December 24, 2004, 4:40 am
quote:Originally posted by Vijchtidoodah^What they said, the cursor should become your crosshair and you should be able to select weapons from the side of the screen.

This is getting complicated, but how cool would that be?

...Or just play Soldat instead?

karmazon
December 24, 2004, 5:00 am
quote:Originally posted by paramudI want those little falling soldiers on the home page.for halloween: soldiers with masks. for st. patties, soldiers with beers

There is no haloween and St. Patrick day in Poland, and most of the world so go away paramud

frogboy
December 24, 2004, 5:13 am
No christmas in some places, either. Or Easter. So what's your point? And New Year is different in some places... in China (iirc) it's around February or something.

karmazon
December 24, 2004, 5:14 am
Christmas and easter is celebrated in lots and lots of countries, haloween and st.patricks in very few.

b00stA
December 24, 2004, 12:59 pm
It's a freaking HOMEPAGE! No kindergarten.

Alamo
December 24, 2004, 1:07 pm
... I don't see them anyway... Neither IE nor Firefox show them :(

DNA.styx
December 24, 2004, 1:25 pm
If you folks provide the images to use (gifs w/ trans backgrounds) and I'll add them to the forums, we may get sick of them after a while tho.

Alamo: the soldat santas are displayed on a page only if you open that page in the first five seconds of each minute as per the server clock.

Alamo
December 24, 2004, 5:33 pm
hum... I'm quite active and I've never seen them but I will try :) So it's not the browser or some setting?