( search forums )
Hitman's signature
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
BMF
December 24, 2004, 4:04 am
All jokes aside. You sig says "Bush 4 more wars"

In his 4 years in office Bush had started and finished 2 wars. That means a war every two years. So your signature should read "Bush 2 more wars".

Seriously when you feel a need to be retarded in public, at least make SOME sense.

Unlucky 13
December 24, 2004, 4:08 am
Are you crazy or just plain stupid? Bush for more wars is Bush 4 more wars. See?

Vijchtidoodah
December 24, 2004, 4:10 am
He's making a pun on 'Four more years.' Jesus, don't take it so seriously.

Unlucky 13
December 24, 2004, 4:21 am
LoL, [chant]BASH PIT, BASH PIT[/chant]

Hitman
December 24, 2004, 4:22 am
quote:Seriously when you feel a need to be retarded in public, at least make SOME sense.Way to go on editing that part out, after you realised you've actually made an idiot out of yourself ;)

BMF
December 24, 2004, 4:22 am
It sounded funny when I was typing it up

Looks like Hitman wins again GOSH

Cookie.
December 24, 2004, 4:29 am
omg pink polo shirt strikes again :OO
/me sides with BMF for fun
down with the pink poloshirted hatman!

_Mancer_
December 24, 2004, 4:29 am
BMF owned himself ;O

BMF
December 24, 2004, 4:36 am
Hitman is going down baby

one way or the other

Hitman
December 24, 2004, 4:43 am
Bring it on.

(OMG, LEIK TEH MOVIE!!! OLOLOLOLOLOL)

BMF
December 24, 2004, 4:44 am
OK Bush 4 more wars. How can it be 4 more wars, if he started only two

I mean am I the only one that this whole thing does not make sense to?

BMF
December 24, 2004, 4:47 am
By the way I edited my post so you would not have another emotional breakdown, like you did in another thread..

Hitman
December 24, 2004, 4:47 am
It's a piss take of his slogan 'Four more years'. So instead of it being 'Four more years', it's 'Four more wars'.

It's not realistic, obviously.

Edit: BMF, It wasn't a emotional breakdown, it was more of a rant. I've told you this before, I wasn't pissed off, or insulted by one remark, I was just a bit fed up with your whole persona, really.

BMF
December 24, 2004, 4:50 am
quote:Originally posted by HitmanIt's a piss take of his slogan 'Four more years'. So instead of it being 'Four more years', it's 'Four more wars'.

It's not realistic, obviously.

LOL you are retarded, that's what I thought. It's not FOUR MORE WARS, it's FOR MORE WARS. Get it? Thank god I am not the only one. You don't even know what your sig means you retard

Hitman
December 24, 2004, 4:56 am
Haha, BMF, once again you result to petty insults and once again you are wrong and make yourself look like an idiot again.

[IMAGE]

I'm pretty sure it means 'Four more wars'

BMF
December 24, 2004, 4:59 am
Ok then my initial message was right. You signature is wrong, because Bush only started 2 wars. That's 2 wars a year, so if he is elected for 4 more years, it's 2 more wars.

Seriously when you feel a need to be retarded in public, at least make SOME sense.

So basically there are two ways to interpret your signature:
Bush FOUR more wars. Which does not make any sense. This is the version you THINK is correct, and I thought it was correct to.
Bush FOR more wars. This version actually makes sense. Too bad you do not realize what your sig really means.

And whoever created that poster is a complete tool. Because it makes NO GODDAMN SENSE

Hitman
December 24, 2004, 5:02 am
Obviously it doesn't make any sense, BMF, it's just a [IMAGE]ing piss take!

BMF
December 24, 2004, 5:03 am
quote:Originally posted by Hitman
Edit: BMF, It wasn't a emotional breakdown, it was more of a rant. I've told you this before, I wasn't pissed off, or insulted by one remark, I was just a bit fed up with your whole persona, really.

Can I get an Awww??
Audience: Aww...

If we only could get Chakra in here to drop a tear or two

BMF
December 24, 2004, 5:04 am
Hitman it is SUPPOSED to make sense. You are just too dim to realize it. But for the record, I didn't realize it either, until Unlucky 13 pointed it out to me. You however still don't get it, do ya?

Hitman
December 24, 2004, 5:05 am
BMF, the only person you're making an idiot out of is yourself. Please, carry on :)

I'm off to bed.

BMF
December 24, 2004, 5:06 am
Dude you are the only one here who hasn't caught on. It's like the train is leaving, and you are still sitting on your bags on the platform. The train goes Choo-Choo Hitman, and guess what.. You are not in it!!

I can't believe you don't understand what your own signature means

Cookie.
December 24, 2004, 5:10 am
" It's like the train is leaving, and you are still sitting on your bags on the platform. The train goes Choo-Choo Hitman, and guess what.. You are not in it!!"
AHAHAHA I LOVE IT ^__^ BMF Is my hero didn't hitman copy bmfs avatar? :O and wear a pink polo shirt :O maybe move this to bash pit :O

Hitman
December 24, 2004, 5:14 am
Obviously to the normal person, it would seem as if it does mean 'Bush [is] for more Wars', but to somebody who knew that one of his Slogans was 'Four more Years' will realise that instead of it being 'Years' it's 'Wars', and instead of '4' representing the word 'for' it's actually the number 'four'.

Not very hard to understand, so please try to.

BMF
December 24, 2004, 5:29 am
Haha you still don't get it, whatever man. Even I got it by now

The Geologist
December 24, 2004, 5:54 am
quote:Originally posted by HitmanObviously to the normal person, it would seem as if it does mean 'Bush [is] for more Wars', but to somebody who knew that one of his Slogans was 'Four more Years' will realise that instead of it being 'Years' it's 'Wars', and instead of '4' representing the word 'for' it's actually the number 'four'.

Not very hard to understand, so please try to.

I'm not trying to take a side here, but does it mean I'm not "normal" if I see it as BMF said? I see "4" and I'm thinking.."Hmmm..okay, so Bush wants four more wars...wow, that'll be a hoot". Not everyone automatically associates the number four with the meaning of the word for. It's not hard to understand, correct, but what your first impression tells you means a lot. In this sense, whoever came up with that did a poor idea of leaving a good first impression.

Kazuki
December 24, 2004, 6:33 am
quote:Originally posted by Cookie." It's like the train is leaving, and you are still sitting on your bags on the platform. The train goes Choo-Choo Hitman, and guess what.. You are not in it!!"
AHAHAHA I LOVE IT ^__^ BMF Is my hero didn't hitman copy bmfs avatar? :O and wear a pink polo shirt :O maybe move this to bash pit :O

Maybe not make such a big deal out of it and let it die, because I'm pretty sure that BMF was drunk or something when he posted this. Seriously, why would you even start an argument about a signature?

Unlucky 13
December 24, 2004, 6:40 am
quote:Originally posted by BMFUnlucky 13 pointed it out to me. You however still don't get it, do ya?

OI DONT YOU BLAME IT ON ME YOU!
Or maybe I am right...
Wrong? Yeah.
Sorry Hitman my bad.
You can blame me...
But not him! *Hides behind Hitman*

karmazon
December 24, 2004, 6:50 am
How can anyone take Hitman's signature seriously ?

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 24, 2004, 7:30 am
to hitman: why do you care if you live in switzerland...?

frogboy
December 24, 2004, 7:32 am
He doesn't.

Messiah
December 24, 2004, 7:35 am
Yeah, this is a pretty lame, topic i dont even know why im posting here, only to 'try' and break this stupidity up, your both right /_/.

Vijchtidoodah
December 24, 2004, 7:50 am
No, no, no, you're both right. Certs is two, two mints in one!

Beren
December 24, 2004, 8:19 am
Well, I don't know why I'm getting involved, but...Hitman is obviously right, and BMF is obviously ridiculous. Yeah, I suppose it's stupid to not offer any explanation, but...I'm not going to, I really don't think it should be necesary. And...I'm lazy...And...apparently a glutton for punishment (Because how could there not be repurcussions for a reckless post such as this?).

EDIT-Woohoo, I'm a Corporal.

LazehBoi
December 24, 2004, 11:07 am
Erm, by saying "4 more wars" doesn't exactly mean there were four wars before. Retards.
I go with Hitman on this one.

Denacke
December 24, 2004, 11:41 am
I think BMF is an attention whore :(

Hitman
December 24, 2004, 1:16 pm
quote:Originally posted by MikeShinoda.pheonixto hitman: why do you care if you live in switzerland...?
I come from Switzerland, but live in England. I care because everything that America does has a knock-on effect on the rest of the world. As the saying goes 'When America Sneezes, the rest of the world catches a cold'

BMF
December 24, 2004, 2:42 pm
When you say 4 MORE wars, that means that there were 4 wars BEFORE that. Is that so hard to understand??

Hitman FYI, evey country has a certain effect on the rest of the world. And I don't understand why you have to push your politics on people in a public forum. You offend me for example with your signature and your avatar. I told you that before, and you obviously do not care. But this is not a political forum, so I would appreciate if you selected a neutral avatar. Or at least got your own idea for an avatar.

I am damn serious dude

ClanKwH
December 24, 2004, 2:54 pm
NJIIIRRR its Christmas close your big hairy arse bmf!

Hitman
December 24, 2004, 3:00 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMFWhen you say 4 MORE wars, that means that there were 4 wars BEFORE that. Is that so hard to understand??

Hitman FYI, evey country has a certain effect on the rest of the world. And I don't understand why you have to push your politics on people in a public forum. You offend me for example with your signature and your avatar. I told you that before, and you obviously do not care. But this is not a political forum, so I would appreciate if you selected a neutral avatar. Or at least got your own idea for an avatar.

I am damn serious dude
Can I get an Awww??

Audience: 'Aww..'

Meandor
December 24, 2004, 3:15 pm
WAY TO GO TO BE THE IDIOT OF THE YEAR
- The term 'more' doesn't imply there were 4 wars before. It implies there was at least one, so if there was written 4 more wars, and Bush did none, it would be incorrect.
- Does it matter? The message is clear. You're playing around with grammar like a kid who can't win an arguement ends up saying the other guy mispelt this and that.
- WELCOME TO THE INTERNET. This offends you? Go away. Or badger Hitman via email or pm, to which he is free to respond that you can [IMAGE] up, but this is not the case because Styx will tell you to sort it via PM.
If i had to be offended by anything i saw or read, i would be probably banned for swearing. Your idiocy and arrogance alone could be considered offensive by the rest, just like your posts.

To conclude this in an offensive way, here's a nice, big nazi cross for you to enjoy:

[IMAGE]

FliesLikeABrick
December 24, 2004, 3:18 pm
BMF, It's F*CKING SARCASM dude.... its like saying "hey, BMF likes girls!"

Tha Doggfather
December 24, 2004, 3:19 pm
Moved to Bash Pit, by populair request.

Damn I'm sad to see this topic go ^___^ (that smiley is for you BMF ^___^)

BMF
December 24, 2004, 4:31 pm
What can I say, I love boys and anime

Ok Hitman's signature is not wrong, it's just the way he interprets it, all right?

>_<

Tha Doggfather
December 24, 2004, 4:49 pm
hah BMF got pooned

BMF
December 24, 2004, 4:52 pm
I think I shot myself in the foot with this thread

BMF
December 24, 2004, 4:54 pm
Hitman is still not getting it though, it's kinda sad

Hitman
December 24, 2004, 4:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMFI think I shot myself in the foot with this thread
Both feet.

Meandor
December 24, 2004, 8:25 pm
Well well, now that everything is sorted everyone can hug and be happy, right? ^_^

Kazuki
December 24, 2004, 8:53 pm
Hitman still lost, just because I love BMF more than Hitman.

BMF
December 25, 2004, 1:52 am
I still don't get how I pwned myself but whatever. At least I know exactly what my sig stands for. Unlike our homosexual friend from Great Britain.

Messiah
December 25, 2004, 5:09 am
End of story.

BMF
December 25, 2004, 6:46 am
Yes, let's not bring this up anymore