( search forums )
Step Forward Mod ->D/L on first post
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
confusedone
December 24, 2004, 7:24 am
Well, here it is, in all its glory. Only the infterface and weapons gfx have been changed.

[IMAGE]

Included is a description of each weapon, as well as a readme for all you n00bs out there.

D/L
www.turrino.com/soldat/futurething.zip

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 24, 2004, 7:28 am
send it to me at anavrin@alltel.net

ill put it up for you.

Messiah
December 24, 2004, 7:38 am
Mike is the new hoster, your taking n00bface's place lol.

Sam
December 24, 2004, 9:37 am
www.myfilestash.com

I used that before i got a paid host, they are rather good.

confusedone
December 25, 2004, 3:11 am
thanks folks. I'll get a pic up and see if you people like it.

confusedone
December 25, 2004, 3:20 am
Right, here it is:
[IMAGE]

The blank spot are where other weapons would go, but there are none left to mod, other than the deagles.

edit: I am assuming this pic would be easier to see.

edit2: heres a screen cap:
[IMAGE]

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 25, 2004, 4:10 am
That lookds pretty good, but isn't the Deagle handle a bit too long?

m00`
December 25, 2004, 4:14 am
imho all of them look good except for the deagles, they stand out too much because their purple and are slightly bigger than the other weapons

Haro1121
December 25, 2004, 4:22 am
wow those weapons look really good i am looking forward to this mod :)

Liquid Metal
December 25, 2004, 4:29 am
looks cool. U should edit your first post and put the screenies there so people can see.

Messiah
December 25, 2004, 5:10 am
Yeah nice mod Confused, very nice pm me a.s.a.p when you get a host ;) Thanks

confusedone
December 25, 2004, 6:16 am
quote:Originally posted by Liquid Metallooks cool. U should edit your first post and put the screenies there so people can see.

righto

as for the deagles, they are still a work in progress: they are NOT part of the total mod. I will whip up something for them, but I am still unsure how to proceed with the sound end of things, as I have said, The sounds are not mine, but I could not remember who made them to save my life. As I do not want to "shoot myself in the foot" by presuming that you all don't care, I ask for the wisdom of the community to decide.

quote:Origionally posted by MessiahYeah nice mod Confused, very nice pm me a.s.a.p when you get a host ;) Thanks

by this you mean a host for the mod, right? I'd like to get it right the first time...

Messiah
December 25, 2004, 7:07 am
I mean, when you post the mod, pm me first so i can be the first to download it ;D

EditFor Hosts, you can ask n00bface or Mike.phx :)

confusedone
December 25, 2004, 7:35 am
Alright, here is the new twin pistol:

[IMAGE]

I'm gonna figure out the whole mod hosting thingie. Give me a moment

m00`
December 25, 2004, 7:51 am
wow, it looks so much better now!

Messiah
December 25, 2004, 8:09 am
I liked the old way better :(

Vijchtidoodah
December 25, 2004, 8:15 am
Looks great!

BTW, is ALICE made up or is that what it's really called?

Skizz0rz
December 25, 2004, 12:44 pm
haha on the alice thing, this mod looks awesome!! imma dl it when it comes out.

Magniitude
December 25, 2004, 6:29 pm
Wow, very cool mod. ^ agrees

It's done now, right? Use sharemation, or i can host it for you on meh account.

Meandor
December 25, 2004, 7:06 pm
DL added to first post, nice mod btw.

Teh Panda
December 25, 2004, 7:12 pm
GJ. Nice mod. But some weapons are too "thin" IMHO.

confusedone
December 25, 2004, 11:17 pm
Thin, eh? I suppose so, but in the future, everything is small. As for the names, there is only one real name, and thats the Steyr

There is also a description of each of the weapons included in the d/l

Messiah
December 26, 2004, 6:35 am
Confused, do you still have the old one? With the different Desert Eagles? ;(

confusedone
December 27, 2004, 5:07 am
erm... I might be able to dig it up, but im not making any promises.... sry

gimme a minute

papasurf31
December 27, 2004, 9:33 pm
Very well done, especially for a first mod. I would advise aginst using a single line to represnt any parts of the interface pics. You should outline everything. To create an illusion of width on your pic, use colors that more closely resmble the background color to create thinness without making it look un-outlined, and use black to create thickness.

damnnation
December 28, 2004, 6:15 pm
veerry nice mod end i'm amazed this is ur first looks like it is ur 10th or something i love it :D

Ripper.
December 28, 2004, 6:38 pm
awsome mod duuude.. xD

confusedone
December 28, 2004, 7:39 pm
quote:Originally posted by damnnationveerry nice mod end i'm amazed this is ur first looks like it is ur 10th or something i love it :D

heh, I've been floating around these forums for some time now, and know that in order to prevent sunburns it has to be good the first time.

Messiah, I'll try to get you the old Deagles.

quote:Origionally posted by Papa SmurfVery well done, especially for a first mod. I would advise aginst using a single line to represnt any parts of the interface pics. You should outline everything. To create an illusion of width on your pic, use colors that more closely resmble the background color to create thinness without making it look un-outlined, and use black to create thickness.

I'll take your word for it... Not qoite sure what you mean. I've been teaching myself how to use colors to represent different depths, but your method still seems fuzzy: could you clarify?

confusedone
December 28, 2004, 8:35 pm
quote:Originally posted by MessiahConfused, do you still have the old one? With the different Desert Eagles? ;(

Since FileStash is wierd, you'll have to download the images separately:
guns
weapons-gfx 1/4 eagles1
weapons-gfx 2/4 eagles 2
weapons-gfx 3/4 clip
weapons-gfx 4/4 clip 2