( search forums )
Vampire Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
_Stripe_
December 24, 2004, 4:04 pm
This is my first mod, but it's comming alone rather well. It's really geared towards a mod meant for Zombie servers. I've made 40% of the weapons and 89% of the sounds. I downloaded some new Effects such as a blue explosion. This Idea was taken from blade 2, with the UV flashbang grenades. I've also made the Barret into a stake launcher.

[IMAGE]

I also changed the blood, to a firey yellow-orange to simulate the burning of the vampires, onced killed. Some people say that the slayers will also burn when they die, but who even said anything about human slayers ? ;)

[IMAGE]

I think what will be the best thing about this mod is the quality sounds i managed to put together from scratch. I enjoyed them myself ^_^. This will be all finished in like...2-3 days ? 1 1/2 if i work straight through. Hopefully, i'm getting some help from almighty NuZZ. Or atleast thats what I think (based on our convo via MSN) lmao

got any suggestions ?

_Mancer_
December 24, 2004, 4:22 pm
Pretty damn good except that all you did with the deagles is change the name, Fix that.

I LOVE the Silverado thats a beutiful gun you made.

zoldat
December 24, 2004, 4:27 pm
U didnt make the Silverado Ur self thants the H&G PSG-1 U just removed the scoop

Magniitude
December 24, 2004, 4:49 pm
The guns so far look great and the explosion looks godly.

_Stripe_
December 24, 2004, 4:56 pm
Oh. Yea i know. When i said. "MAKE" i mean name/edit/and make a sound for (in terms of the game). But in regards to the actual Raw Materials, All the pixel artists will be givin credit promptly, though there aren't many ;). LOL! Sun-dogs is actually the name of the guns that Hannibal king used in Blade 3. I've already drawn those out, so those ARE updated.

Alamo
December 24, 2004, 5:09 pm
I really like the mod. You should change the Deagles though... Even if you have painted them yourself (which i can't believe) they just look too much alike... and the 'PSG-1' ... that looks dumb without the scope... plus it's the wrong name but hey... it rocks :)
and the guy who said the hunters would burn too... that was me :)

_Stripe_
December 24, 2004, 5:13 pm
Ohhh that WAS you. silly me ~_~ Those are the original Deagles from soldat! i re-did them and will show them in the next screen shot i'll post later. Keep the suggestions commin !!!

wanna beta test ?
Msn: Nova_ein@hotmail.com
AIM: Poizn 4 ur Mind

damnnation
December 24, 2004, 9:39 pm
hmm let's see: the guns look VERRY ALLOT LIK THE ONE'S OF MICHAL(and edited them) and the knife is just a Light Saber that you can d/l on soldatmods.tk soo in my opinion it's just a total rip-off

_Stripe_
December 24, 2004, 10:31 pm
well...2 questions. Which gun looks like michal's ? because if you're talking about the deagle, you would've been correct in saying it WAS Michal's. (and scroll up friend) i addressed this earlier. 2nd, For what reason do that offer Dls on soldatmods.tk ? ( that stake is just a place holder for now, seeing as it doesn't even look like a stake.) Again, as i said BEFORE (scroll up) I'm updating things constantly. So you see those Deagles ? (yes. I'm sorry but you have to scroll up AGAIN) yes. Those. Those are GONE. I made my own. The other guns aren't even Michals. (i still dont get that part.) ok ? Next Idea! XD

Deleted User
December 24, 2004, 10:57 pm
Those guns are made by Michal. (the forum member, not the game creator michal)

"Silverado" is Michal's psg 1 with just scope and handle taken off.
[IMAGE]
UVG Launcher is Michal's Bizon and not even edited at all.
[IMAGE]
z94 Stalker is Michal's M24 and again, not edited at all.
[IMAGE]

Good job, ass. Come back when you had made something of your own.

_Stripe_
December 24, 2004, 11:14 pm
I thought we already established that you idiot. now please dont post any more waste here, I'm trying to obtain Constructive ideas and suggerstions, not something likely to come out of YOUR mouth. "Ass"

Teh Panda
December 24, 2004, 11:19 pm
It's not right to steal others work ;_; *yells*

_Stripe_
December 24, 2004, 11:27 pm
I dont plan to release it with those gfx. are we all clear ? Infact I never DID. I guess i should've clarified that first. Being 40% done with the guns Includes having to REDRAW the guns from scratch. If It weren't for that, i'd be focusing on the Interface right now. That Screen was just a concept, and i included those guns/edited because I didn't want to use the default Gfx from Soldat. After all. I still have ALOT of work to do, and though I can bang this out in 3 days maybe, it's highly unlikley, though i'll try. It's Obvious that those AREN'T originals in this mod. And as I said before if I do infact include someone else's work, I'll properly credit them. IF I include someone's work. ok ? The release will be ORIGINAL. OK ??????????? OK! Now anymore suggestions ?

Deleted User
December 24, 2004, 11:28 pm
Then why do you post pictures of them? Arf

_Stripe_
December 24, 2004, 11:34 pm
Btw, I'm still wondering why you're wasting your time here, since i have no use for what you're babbling about. And I will have a nice day. Thank you. Jerk. You could've said that from the beginning without being an asshole.

Deleted User
December 24, 2004, 11:41 pm
I would have said it before but you posted faster than me. Now if you could answer my question, thank you.

Messiah
December 24, 2004, 11:41 pm
Wow, its a nice mod, but you should have changed all the weapons and i must compliment you on the explosions, they look awesome ;)

_Stripe_
December 24, 2004, 11:51 pm
Ty, I admit that using weapons other than my own was a bad idea, but seriously ? This convo could've gone in a better direction.
And to answer your question, Ville, All i'd have to do is tell you to scroll up and actually READ what i wrote. It was a CONCEPT. The original Soldat's gfx was to far from what i was aiming for. The ones I chose were more in the direction I was heading in. Kinda like *expect stuff like this*. ts'my fault for lack of being specific. But jumping down my throat, does NOTHING. Ok Ville ? Now do you have anything you'd like to suggest I add besides orig. Weaps ? Something worth reading ?

Magniitude
December 25, 2004, 12:03 am
Dont be another Spurg.

_Stripe_
December 25, 2004, 12:19 am
What is this..spurg ?

Skizz0rz
December 25, 2004, 12:29 am
dude, this mod looks friggen AWESOME. i will admit i think you need better guns and not toc opy Michal's, but since you've made clear you're going to be makeing your OWN, i can happily await for this mod. Good Job!

Alamo
December 25, 2004, 12:46 am
spurg is/was a very very very dumb member of these forums. Posting crap and flaming everybody...
I don't really know what to say now, I'm just gonna give my opinion when this is done as for now... it's a ripoff, as others mentioned (don't tell me it's a concept, i know that you said that ;) )

Edit: spurg was a member ;) http://www.soldatforums.com/topic.asp?topic_id=19388

_Stripe_
December 25, 2004, 1:03 am
[IMAGE]
There See ? I was aiming for the long, dark, sleek barret unlike the original soldat barret. This is mine. YES I DREW IT, and yes it's original. It might be crap..but its my crap ;-)) It supposedly lauches silver stakes, (if you squint, you can see the clip of stakes i drew XD)
What do you guys think ?

And Alamo: how is it a rip off If i'm drawing all the weapons ? Are you talking about the Mod in general, or the first screenshot?

Alamo
December 25, 2004, 1:19 am
I was talking about the first screenshot... I just didn't get why someone would post totally different guns as a concept ;) But hey... that looks nice :) Carry on like that and it'll be a neat mod.
But as far as I'm concerned in mythology questions... wooden stakes for vampires, silver bullets for werewolves? Correct me if I'm wrong but I think you mix up something... But hey, like that the stuff is good for both of 'em ;)

_Stripe_
December 25, 2004, 1:32 am
vampires are allergic to silver and stake to the heart kill them too (steaks to the heart kill people too XD)
werewolves are allergic to uh.....barbers ?

Alamo
December 25, 2004, 1:36 am
All from Wikipedia:
quote: It is said that a werewolf may be killed if shot by a silver bullet.

quote: In their mythology, a vampire drank blood, was afraid of (but could not be killed by) silver, and could be destroyed by cutting off its head and putting it between the corpse's legs, or by putting a wooden stake into its heart.

quote:Ramming a wooden stake through a vampire's heart

To sum this up:
Silver - vampires fear it, werewolves die by it
Stakes - vampires die by it (has to be wooden)

Well, do what you want to do :)

_Stripe_
December 25, 2004, 1:42 am
hmm..In blade 2 the stake was metallic. And In Blade 3 the vampires breathed it in and started choking
so i think there's some kinda of biological thing going on there.

_Stripe_
December 25, 2004, 1:46 am
Hey, isn't there a way to change the gostek poses to match a specific gun ? It'd be cool for the silverado to be used in one hand.
Imaging Dual Rifles....good idea ? CUZ I CAN DO IT.

Skizz0rz
December 25, 2004, 12:46 pm
umm...to be honest, i dunno. sry =D

Alamo
December 25, 2004, 1:36 pm
Skizz0rz: Why do you post then? ARGH!

No Stripe... no way.

_Stripe_
December 25, 2004, 5:49 pm
lol. ok. Just a thought. Anyone got any Ideas as to what would be cool ?

N1nj@
December 25, 2004, 6:32 pm
you didnt make the explosion either btw

_Stripe_
December 25, 2004, 8:39 pm
yea those are gone too. Mine are more of a Light purple, and there is no black, seeing as its a LIGHT grenade. The black part is purple. But actually, I have a different explosion i want to use all together, and it's not realistic likw that one. Can someone help me with this ? because i'm haing trouble with it. I put it in the game, and it works, but the Animation DOESN'T appear where the grenade is. It appears to the right of the grenade. Is there a way I can be sure of the placement of the Animation/grenade ?

_Stripe_
December 25, 2004, 10:12 pm
Ok. Here are some updated screenshots
[IMAGE] I re-did the deagles. These are the actual sun-dogs from Blade 3
and I tuned up the stalker. I'm gonn rename that soon.

[IMAGE] Vampires burning from the Sundog bullets
[IMAGE] The orig-soldat explosions, recolored by me to Simulate UV light
[IMAGE] I guess the idea of changing the blood color to simulate fire was a good Idea.

Still have alot to do, but everything's comming together nicely

blackdevil0742
December 26, 2004, 8:55 am
wow! it looks very nice

damnnation
December 26, 2004, 9:47 am
the barrett and knife sucks (in my opinion) deagles and explosion are ok.. i like the ruger and the blood

Alamo
December 26, 2004, 10:50 am
the ruger looks like a sword... ;)
The rest is liek aewsoem!

Deleted User
December 26, 2004, 12:08 pm
i dont like that weapon interface :O
rest is cool =)

Deleted User
December 26, 2004, 4:33 pm
Woah thats COOL when do u releas it ???

Deleted User
December 26, 2004, 5:19 pm
Wow, nice...Makes me wanna stab someone with my ruger.

_Stripe_
December 26, 2004, 10:46 pm
Guys, I need Ideas for the Steyr, Mp5, Ak, minimi, minigun. I'm not sure i've seen guns like that in anything involving vampires. You people have any good ideas ?

Vijchtidoodah
December 26, 2004, 10:51 pm
If you need any help or someone to test, I'm available till next week.

_Stripe_
December 27, 2004, 7:13 am
thanks alot ;) I need someone who is good with editing gosteks. Any takers ? ^_^ And i also wanted to know, if anyone here can code in soldat besides michal. I wanted to know if it were possible to have the person be shredded everytime they die. As if they were hit with berserker mode ammo.

Dark Matrix
December 27, 2004, 7:54 am
Hey Stripe, I just played you alittle bit ago, and I heard you talking about the Vamp Mod. Looks Awesome man! I'd like to see a new screen shot soon! Good Luck with finishing it!!!

Deleted User
December 27, 2004, 10:46 am
hey stripe, watch -underworld- its a good movie and it deals with vampires and wearwolves (crap, i dunno how to spell it)
maybe it could be usefull for your weapons =)

Rhombus
December 27, 2004, 12:03 pm
werewolves

Deleted User
December 27, 2004, 1:54 pm
ah, well i mean that word ;)

Magniitude
December 27, 2004, 3:51 pm
Yeah, that was a great movie...

totalcommander
December 28, 2004, 6:17 pm
stripe have you seen van helsing

in the start of the movie he is in a lab were ther are some
seintist making weapons

1. grenade = holy water bomb
2. Steyr/ak = Full auto crossbow
3. minigun = Gattling gun with handle and topside magazine
4. knife = spear he uses it actualy unfolds like a lightsaber
5. chainsaw = rotating blades on his hands shapes like a sun or something

that was my 25p

-Total Commander

_Stripe_
December 28, 2004, 11:12 pm
WOW. That seriously helpped! I owe you! *high5* o/\o

Evolution
December 29, 2004, 1:29 am
The effects in the second screenshot own.

Liquid Metal
December 29, 2004, 3:59 am
Looks cool. Edit your first post and put the screenies there so every1 can see without looking through pages.

Vijchtidoodah
December 29, 2004, 4:45 am
I don't like the holy water grenade idea, that's just cheesy. Try one that flashes really brightly or something (ala Blade 2)...

_Stripe_
December 29, 2004, 7:46 am
well...that's the whole idea...see those blue/purple Explosions ? UV light. Anyone care to beta test ?

AIM: Nova Ein. Poizn 4 ur Mind

(cable modem Recommended) ;)

totalcommander
December 29, 2004, 7:04 pm
well i forgot

van helsing also used a sawed of shotgun
and the princes in the movie shots a werewolf with a revolver with silver bullets

spas 12 = sawad of shotgun with wooden stock and short barrel
socom = revolver with silver bullets
m79 could launch your light grenades
cluster nade = nitro glycerin nade

you owe me nothing than completing this mod

Vijchtidoodah
December 29, 2004, 7:58 pm
I like the revolver/socom idea.

If anything gets made, make it this one.

_Stripe_
December 29, 2004, 9:47 pm
Yea. I like that Idea too. I'll make it right now. And The m79 DOES launch light grenades. I need some help with the interface. Seeing as I have NO clue how to work the interface maker. Anyone think you can help with comming up with an interface ?

totalcommander
December 30, 2004, 11:52 am
wait a little with the interface, maybe someone will help you, try pm someone.
Just get the weapons and menu finished

could we get a screen with the weapons so far??

_Total Commander

AnzX Vi3t
December 30, 2004, 11:14 pm
so..what did u do? you made a stake..edited one gun that you didnt even make..the rest..did you do much? i like tho stake though its pretty good

_Stripe_
December 31, 2004, 5:52 pm
yea i did ACTUALLY. i'll post some screenshots soon. i just have 3 guns to make, then i'll be moving into Interface creation.

Liquid Metal
January 3, 2005, 1:33 am
Hey, your gunna add sfx right? For the vamps dieing and all

Messiah
January 3, 2005, 3:56 am
Lycans = Werewolves from underworld

_Stripe_
January 4, 2005, 9:39 pm
I'm prac. DONE with the sfx. and yes, they are very 1337 ;)

MisterX
January 4, 2005, 11:37 pm
Wow, I must say, for now it looks great. Please tell me if I can tell you with anything :)

Liquid Metal
January 6, 2005, 12:27 am
What about the other weapons? R u working on them now?

_Stripe_
January 7, 2005, 7:59 pm
2 more guns, and then I'm done. I'll start the interface shortly after

Nos-D
January 9, 2005, 4:55 pm
Blast is very impressing, gosteks are cool too.
nice work there (: .

Liber_Lupus
January 9, 2005, 6:18 pm
The best thing to do would be if you had completed the whole mod and then posted screenies what people think of it. Then you change what others think needs improving and youll ghet a download link.

MadHype
January 10, 2005, 2:00 pm
This looks great. I love what you have done with the blood and the explosions.

Padulo
January 10, 2005, 4:32 pm
looks great, I can't wait anymore! but please, use some new sounds!
I wanna hear a vampire scream!

MadHype
January 12, 2005, 7:25 pm
Could you update the weapons list so we could see what you have made and possibly give you some hints on what to improve?

Alamo
January 12, 2005, 8:51 pm
Yes.. an update would be nice. I'm very eager to see how you did!

Liquid Metal
January 13, 2005, 3:14 am
Yeah, I wanna see an update

Ripper.
January 15, 2005, 10:23 pm
me want screenys!! :p

Deleted User
January 16, 2005, 10:10 am
Screenyes ! :D pics ! omg I cant w8 anymore !

ankan
January 18, 2005, 10:12 pm
underworld is by far my favorite movie. ever. aaaah serlena

Haro1121
January 19, 2005, 2:11 am
well Stripe is takeing exams right now mid terms or whatever so im doing him a favor and releaseing a picture of his newest beta for him well here it is Peace out ~Haro~

[IMAGE]

Liquid Metal
January 19, 2005, 2:20 am
Cool man!

zoldat
January 19, 2005, 6:56 pm
this is a Qestion to Padulo were can i get the [IMAGE] gostek

Ripper.
January 19, 2005, 8:03 pm
this look cool :)

ankan
January 19, 2005, 8:09 pm
looks awsome!

cat92
February 19, 2005, 12:04 am
I want those effects! Desperatly! GIMME! =P Nnice work man.

February 19, 2005, 2:56 pm
I really hope it comes out soon, desperate to plant one stake into the hearts of each one of those evil vampies. Weapons look awesome :P:P ^!^

Dark Matrix
February 19, 2005, 9:57 pm
Hey Stripe, I haven't been on the forums for so long, but now that I got back I remembered the Vamp Mod. I see its going great, I can't wait to play with it on.

Deleted User
March 19, 2005, 4:40 pm
GO stripe GO, your mod really kicks ass!!

ps: this is my first post =)))

edit: oh i've just spotted that the last reply in this thread is 1 month old...
@stripe, when will u give us the mod? :(

Deleted User
March 19, 2005, 5:09 pm
I want test It ! U_U

Liquid Metal
March 20, 2005, 12:34 am
Is he dead?

March 20, 2005, 12:52 am
o.0 T3h V4mp1r3s h4v3 g0t h1m

kidding. Hes around somewhere. But we NEED this mod.

Deleted User
March 20, 2005, 8:44 am
omg stripe cmon if its ready u can publish it... ú.ù

_Stripe_
March 21, 2005, 9:09 pm
OK. Here's the Deal. I LOST all my files in a catastrophic system REFORMAT. Good thing is, I remembered that A good guy from U13 hosted a backup for me. So I'll get those files, and start from wherever that backup left off. So is it still alive ? yes. I'll be updating soon.

pWn3D!!!

Deleted User
March 21, 2005, 9:18 pm
woohoooo stripe is still alive ;)

yeah get it, that Silverado is so freakin fascinating me ^^

greetz

Liber_Lupus
March 21, 2005, 9:36 pm
All that crying for a mod..this thing is 5 pages long and the mod isn't even completed. Heh.

Deleted User
March 21, 2005, 9:46 pm
hehe but its godlike^^

the stalker and teh silverado are just teh pwn^^

reckon
March 22, 2005, 5:21 pm
Id like to test as well.
pta1014@hotmail.com is my mail.

Jano5ik
March 25, 2005, 3:09 am
It's a very good mod

kwanfei
March 25, 2005, 5:53 am
Nice one

Kultfire
September 12, 2005, 2:49 am
I know..I bumped..im sorry..but when are you going to finish this thing!?
Please man..this mod looks amazing!

reckon
September 12, 2005, 3:06 am
I think its safe to say this is the Duke Nukem: Forever of all mods.

Kultfire
September 12, 2005, 3:10 am
Huh? No..I want this..
Can someone redo it? Do you think the creator quit?
:(

Deleted User
September 12, 2005, 6:52 am
lol im glad you volenteerd kultfire

September 12, 2005, 7:58 am
_Stripe_ R.I.P, u will never be forgotten.

Lolz, i wanted it too.... oh well

Kultfire
September 12, 2005, 12:43 pm
lol, Thanks Taal..
Well, I hope he comes back..
Or someone does redoes it..
Or something..

(Yes I'm always the brave one, wherever I go. o.o)

September 12, 2005, 1:27 pm
Okayz, i think we can do it. We just need to redesign the weaps and create a weapons.ini file... then voila!

What do we have... an interface pic.. we could build it.

Note, i say 'we' cos i'm not going to do it meself.

Kultfire
September 12, 2005, 8:40 pm
Good thing the guns are already created. I mean..we would have to get his permission though..should we just remake it and say Originally Made by _Snipe_ but edited by Kultfire and 117? So if he does come back, he will see that, and probably won't be mad. I'll be new to this..that is why I am glad the guns are already made! All we have to do is make the flip side, the bullets, the shell, and what ever else. Now what to do about the gosteks is the "what ever else". I tried making a gun yesterday..I made it too big though..it was a semi good looking gun for a noob though.

UGK
September 13, 2005, 1:16 am
quote:Originally posted by KultfireI know..I bumped..im sorry..but when are you going to finish this thing!?
Please man..this mod looks amazing!

yeah it does and your sig is going to be removed haahahahahaha!my normal size xfire was way smaller than that and got removed haha. Oh and iwant to thest this mod, but change the deagles! and send me a DL link to czpwnsu@yahoo.com !

Giantarm
September 13, 2005, 1:36 am
This mod is awesome.

UGK
September 13, 2005, 2:54 am
how do u know?

Kultfire
September 13, 2005, 3:30 am
Im not going to start this thing unless we know that we can ressurect it. If we make sure all _Snipe_'s work is credited and so on, and so forth. Can we do it? (I'm not doing this all myself though). I really want this finished, so if you think we can do it crediting _Snipe_ everywhere, please post so we can get started!

UGK
September 13, 2005, 3:48 am
quote:Originally posted by KultfireIm not going to start this thing unless we know that we can ressurect it. If we make sure all _Snipe_'s work is credited and so on, and so forth. Can we do it? (I'm not doing this all myself though). I really want this finished, so if you think we can do it crediting _Snipe_ everywhere, please post so we can get started!

yeah please post it(and kult removed his Sig hahaha i toldem)its stripe not snipe

Kultfire
September 14, 2005, 3:01 am
Where the hell is 117? He said he was going to help..I need him to reply lol!
Yeah I was about to remove it, but they removed it before I could lol..
Stripe? o.O
My bad..

Also..I can't realy post anything until I get an ok for an extreme member..or moderator.

Edit: Omg im so dumb..the weapons will take forever to make..there is no way I can do it..seems like another job for Field Marshal BM. I imagine he has too much on his hand though. Whoever is good at making guns and really wants this thing ressurected if POSSIBLE (meaning, if you think we could do it with credits everywhere to _Stripe_, so he won't care, and probably be happy) then speak up now, please :)

Meandor
September 15, 2005, 9:57 pm
I can't tell you that you can rip his work, no one can. If you use those he already made and give him credit though, I don't think anyone will be pissed off.

Kultfire
September 16, 2005, 1:42 am
Thank you for replying. I'll see what I can do, but I really want _Stripe_ to come back :(

Deleted User
September 17, 2005, 8:10 pm
lol i got funny info: sun dogs are orginal soldat deagles,uvg launcher is Bizon,z94 stalker is M24!

Kultfire
September 17, 2005, 8:55 pm
Umm...thats what every weapon is?
They replace those guns.
I thought anyways...

Explain. Show screenies and what not please.

September 18, 2005, 12:36 pm
sorry, i was bz, skool.. ^_^ anyway, im trying out gunz, b4d455 game...

we need the original interface pic.

We all know the sundogs and all, but its from blade, and i never see blade.

Kultfire
September 19, 2005, 3:12 am
I wish that my comp could play GunZ....
Yeah..we could shrink all those guns we had using some program like PhotShop or something.
I've seen Blade 2 and a bit of Blade 3.

Giantarm
September 21, 2005, 10:43 pm
I wonder where _Stripe_ is

Giantarm
October 29, 2005, 12:02 am
bump

Deleted User
October 29, 2005, 12:08 am
http://www.soldatforums.com/pop_profile.asp?mode=display&id=17762
*cough* AIM *cough*

October 29, 2005, 2:57 am
*cough *let this die* cough*

please... meandor should lock this till any progress is visible...