( search forums )
A message to Jaz and Rainbow Sprinkle.
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
_Mancer_
December 24, 2004, 5:41 pm
In the next paragraph I will explain why Jaz and Rainbow Sprinkle ( 2 NBK members ) are complete lunatics and need to be burned at the stake.

First Ill start off by stating a few basic facts.

-Jaz and Rainbow hate America. Despise it. They hate everything we do.

-Jaz and Rainbow hate the bad, just as much as the good people in America.

-Jaz and Rainbow have no idea what in gods name they are talking about.

Yesterday I was in a server, with Jaz and Rainbow on the opposite team. I forget what happened, but I used one of my 'taunts' to congradulate my team for making a capture. Then Jaz starts telling me how its gay. And I ask why? And somehow that lead to him saying something about how "Yanks suck" Yanks = Americans.

So I then try to defend my country as Jaz and Rainbow spit pathetic childish insults at me, like "you suck", "haha fag", "noob", "yanks suck" Over and over again.

Now today, I met Rainbow in another server I was in, and he tells me how he hates all yanks ( again ).

This time, I tell him

"Don't judge our people by our government, thats a pathetic thing to do."

He seems to throw the bad people in with the good people and mix it all into a hate for America. I asked him why he hates us, and he goes:

"Because you burn oil and gas like its water."

Uh? We use it to warm our homes and drive our cars, it gives people jobs. It lets us have a living.

Im only 15 years old and I act more mature than these twats, throwing out blatent insults to ALL Americans are stupid and pointless.

Do I work in an oil industry?: No.
Do I work for the government?: No.
Am I 100% in belif of our government?: No.
Am I 0% in belif of our government?: No.

I agree our government has some things to work out but NO government is perfect.

Don't consider all of us the same unless you have met every American, ever.

Alamo
December 24, 2004, 5:47 pm
That's what I'm thinking. The government is crap IMHO. That does not mean that the people are crap.
I think the thing he wanted to point out is that you have a higher litres oil / head rating than most of the other states if not all of the other states. Here in germany for example nearly noone uses an air condition. I was in Canada and saw Chevrolet Corvettes all over the place. Those things burn 15l/100km. The germans and other countries strive to make cars that use 3 or less litres / 100km... I think USA and Canada uses way too much of these valuable resources but that does not make the people bad... Hope you got what I wanted to say :) Discussing in english is a difficult thing to do for me.

_Mancer_
December 24, 2004, 5:48 pm
Thank you alamo, thats exactly what I meant.

Jaz
December 24, 2004, 6:02 pm
Ok to Mancer. you got absolutly owned in that server, I actually felt sad for you but you put yourself in positions where I just couldn't resist insulting you. I guess it worked !

I dont hate all americans, at no point did I call all americans fag ( but many are ). At no point did I call all fat ( but mancer certainly is ) and at no point did I call you noob, if i did it would have been nub ;o.

Ive not liked u for awhile because ur a fat prick who thinks he's god....in fact u proved that in the serv with many things u said but u got owned so verbally it was sad.

Now to meeting americans- I met them in Turkey when I was on holiday. I was using a laser pen and having some funa nd they cam over ( seeking attention ) and started arguements etc...these americans and you give america a [IMAGE] name. Some americans are cool like lieroguy, so moral of the story:

I dont like you, I dont give a [IMAGE] about america and by your topic ur seeking attention and trying to make me look bad, but I could care less :D. Im only replying to SPEEK TEH TOOTH.

_Mancer_
December 24, 2004, 6:12 pm
Im sorry but saying 'nub' and 'fat' isnt owning.

And I don't know where you got the idea that im fat, but Im not.

And does it really matter? I mean, everyone is different. Your so racist/prejudice its unbeleivable.

You need some counsiling you pr*ck.

Go take your agnostic friend rainbow and play some bridge while drinking tea.

EDIT: How the hell did you get the idea that im god? Because I kept owning you? No need to let your jelousy foam at the mouth.

_Mancer_
December 24, 2004, 6:15 pm
quote:Originally posted by Jaz
Now to meeting americans- I met them in Turkey when I was on holiday. I was using a laser pen and having some funa nd they cam over ( seeking attention ) and started arguements etc...

ANYONE would have come over if you were using a laser pen on them. Don't f*cking relate us all as 1 type of asshole, there are americans that are major f*cktards and there are nice people.

You seem to get the 2 confused with your small brain capacity.

palloco
December 24, 2004, 6:24 pm
Mancer, Jaz is not even worth a topic.

_Mancer_
December 24, 2004, 6:30 pm
You're right.

Jaz
December 24, 2004, 6:33 pm
ROFL cant wait till geologist comes :D. Ill wait till everyone replies then give you it like jizz in the face big bang style.

_Mancer_
December 24, 2004, 6:37 pm
You think its all about the insults, its much deeper than that.

Kazuki
December 24, 2004, 6:48 pm
I once more refer to Jaz's avatar... Fffehhh.

I'm sorry to see that you think he's making this topic about the insults. If you can see the greater point, good. If not, you truly are not worth the words. It doesn't matter what you called Mancer, or how you claim that you 'owned' him. We've had this discussion many times here in the forums. You're being extremely prejudice. For a prime example, compare me and Mancer to DannyLB. On another note, compare yourself to Chakra and Stalky. You'll get the same comparison.

What I'm trying to say is that you have no right to say bullcrap that you can't back up, that you have no knowledge of. The only way to truly understand what life is like in a foreign country is to actually live there. So, please, for your own good, don't annoy us with your [IMAGE]ed-up assumptions, which you got after your brain gathered information from others that don't know anything about the US, discussions in MATH CLASS about how the US is the dictator of the world, and yellow journalism (or whatever it was called) .

Edit: Yes, yes I am offended, clearly because I am a US citizen, and I will not take responsibility for what the millions of people in this country do. I have my reason to be aggressive.

Jaz
December 24, 2004, 7:17 pm
If you [IMAGE]ing post on a forum about it..I'd say that was quite sad ;x.

_Mancer_
December 24, 2004, 7:21 pm
Hurt? I just think you need an attitude check. And it seems other people think that as well.

Deleted User
December 24, 2004, 7:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by KazukiI once more refer to Jaz's avatar... Fffehhh.

Sorry, I thought that was utterly hilarious. But anyways, from what I've read here...Jaz seems to hate everyone, everyone seems to hate Jaz. Jaz fails to insult everybody, everybody succeeds at insulting Jaz. Nice little cycle you all have going here.

And here comes the part where I have "Tempted" Jaz, so now I will "get it"..Ooo I can't wait..

Deleted User
December 24, 2004, 7:31 pm
when's geologist coming?

LazehBoi
December 24, 2004, 7:31 pm
You can't burn water.

Anyway, I agree with Mancer, telling people that they suck because they're (insertnationalityhere) downright loses.

Jaz
December 24, 2004, 7:34 pm
1. Swazo
Lieutenant
USA
116 Posts

2. _Mancer_
Captain
USA
428 Posts

3. FliesLikeABrick
Captain
USA
482 Posts

4. Kazuki
Commander
USA
1098 Posts

Strange coincidence, I think not.

And mancer you got abused so much you had to bring the arguement to the forums for your yanks to help you. How sad. You also had to lie, to get them to be on your side, and no matter what I say about not giving a [IMAGE]s.

LazehBoi
December 24, 2004, 7:37 pm
1. LazehBoi
Captain

Australia
459 Posts

O RLAY

Seriously, them being all in the USA doesn't mean anything.

BMF
December 24, 2004, 7:38 pm
Mancer chill out bud. Anybody who "hates" people from another country is not intelligent. Period. End of story. Anybody who hates americans, jews, arabs, blacks, dutch, is stupid. Well, it's kinda OK to hate the Dutch.

Jaz I am glad that you met some Americans in Turkey (???), I love how you base your opinion about a country on a few people that you met. I base my opinion of Great Britain based on you and Hitman. You both are idiots, so it is safe to assume that all people in Great Britain are idiots. WRONG, there are some smart people too.

But being serious for a second, the whole world owes alot to USA for many good things they have done. Hating americans because they are rich is retarded. It's the same thing as hating them because they work so hard.

By the way Jaz, Americans are not the same thing as Yanks. If you go to the south of USA and call somebody a "yank" they will damage your head with a tire iron. I am glad that you use terms that you don't understand. And what did Americans do to YOU so you would hate them so much? And what did YOU do to make the world better? Nothing and nothing.

BMF
December 24, 2004, 7:39 pm
for the record i am Russian

Jaz
December 24, 2004, 7:39 pm
And once again another 1 shows his stupidity. make it clear for you all:

I DO NOT [IMAGE]WITS, MAINLY CONSISTING OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT DONT READ JUST POST THE FIRST THING THAT COMES IN YOUR HEAD.

Clear 'nuff?

LazehBoi
December 24, 2004, 7:40 pm
BMF, Jaz is in Scotland.

quote:Originally posted by JazAnd once again another 1 shows his stupidity. make it clear for you all:

I DO NOT [IMAGE]WITS, MAINLY CONSISTING OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT DONT READ JUST POST THE FIRST THING THAT COMES IN YOUR HEAD.

Clear 'nuff?

Do you have any way of backing that up or can I say the same about your country?

Deleted User
December 24, 2004, 7:44 pm
If you don't f'ing care where we are from, why did you find it so fascinating to point out that four people from the USA know how to post?

Jaz
December 24, 2004, 7:44 pm

I dont like you, I dont give a [IMAGE] about america and by your topic ur seeking attention and trying to make me look bad, but I could care less :D. Im only replying to SPEEK TEH TOOTH.

Second post in the thread, but all the americans joined in and said I hated americans etc. That is backing up the fact that you all just assume things and post useless [IMAGE].

Jaz
December 24, 2004, 7:46 pm
Look your still doing it and I did that to show that it was only americans who were posting back because they thought I didn't like americans........

But now your in the arguement and you cant pull yourself out because ur too pussy for that. so you have to post back with useless crap that has nothing to do with the arguement..........GET A [IMAGE]ING PUBE.

LazehBoi
December 24, 2004, 7:51 pm
I'm not even bothering to read your flames as they are a waste. You aren't proving anything that could even affect my belief that although the USA doesn't have a very great government there still are good people living there. America may have a fair amount of stupid people living there but untill you prove anything, i'm not going to believe you. That and them supposedly being stupid doesn't mean they're any less of a person than you, right?

BMF
December 24, 2004, 7:51 pm
I wish I had some pubes.. My mom said I am gonna get em as soon as my balls drop

_Mancer_
December 24, 2004, 7:52 pm
I don't even think your READING what lazeh and all them have to say. We already got to the point and we all know what happened. You hate us because we are better than you.

The truth hurts, dear.

LazehBoi
December 24, 2004, 7:55 pm
Hah, I wouldn't say you're better than him...

Anyway, despite the fact that Jaz may not like Mancer for his attitude, there still is what he said in this topic.

Jaz
December 24, 2004, 7:59 pm
lol, u guys are really stupid.....honestly.....you are the most stupid people I have ever come across in my life. In my first post I stated how I dont give a [IMAGE].

However all you american enthusiasts jump in and 'defend' your country, I restate I dont give a [IMAGE] about USA but they continue.....I say I like liero but they continue..........get to grips with the real arguement here.

You all know your wrong so now it will turn into normal bashing, like I said in my pm back mancer you think your some sorta superstar. look at what you just said then look at it again. Its incredibly stupid. You all wont leave the arguement now because its not about usa but you got urself involved and cant quit now, theres no going back and you all look incredibly [IMAGE]ing idiots.

_Mancer_
December 24, 2004, 8:02 pm
The reason why Im usually an ass its because im an ass to people that ARE asses.

Lets put it this way.

If your cocky, im cocky right back to you.

If your nice, im nice right back to you.

If your doing what jaz is doing, blindinly insulting and pretending to know what your doing, Do that right back to you EXCEPT using blinding insults and use actual knowledge.

Its why a lot of people hate me and a lot of people like me.

What you are to me is what I am to you.

Now, back on the country thing:

USA has a sh*tty government. We all know theres scandals, dumb people, yatta yatta, but Jaz doesnt want to read that were not all the same. He thinks were all the same and we dont have a clue how to act.

I may have said USA is better but Jaz thinks England is better.

BTW, Rainbow said England was the best country on Earth ;i

LazehBoi
December 24, 2004, 8:03 pm
Mmmm. Jaz, you suck at insulting people.
Physical appearances shouldn't affect your judgement on someone, and although mancer does have an attitude, you should leave him the [IMAGE] up about things that aren't related to the damn topic.

Deleted User
December 24, 2004, 8:06 pm
What you say contradicts what you've already stated. You say that we're all assuming that you hate USA, but that's not true.

But you've also said: That most americans are fags; That you don't give a [IMAGE]wits.

Now if I were to go and say all of these things about whatever country it is that you live in, you'd most likely consider me to be an asshole. Anyone who says those types of things about the people of a country musn't like the country.

So I think everyone here has a right to say
OMG he hates USA

Oh and on a side note, how exactly would pulling out of an arguement make me a pussy? If I pulled out, wouldn't that mean that I'm to cowardly to respond?

But now your in the arguement and you cant pull yourself out because ur too pussy for that.

Deleted User
December 24, 2004, 8:08 pm
Gah I hate it when stupid posts don't refresh and my recent one is out of place...

Chakra
December 24, 2004, 8:09 pm
Jaz and rainbow are certaintly eccentric and fun little guys. Pretty good at soldat too.

Which can be to the point of annoying and immature, i've discovered after a TDM survival with 'em. But if theres one thing I learnt today it's that as easy it is to seem mostly correct when judging the whole for their individual wrongs, it won't ever be accurate or right. Take judging clans by individual players for example.

As I walked through the gloomy but festively colourful rainy streets tonight, I witnessed two parallels. There was thugs down the road argueing and beating the crap out of each other. Up the other side of the road was strangers huddling under umbrellas at a bus stop. As someone from the UK should well know, we have a terrible community with london having near double the crime rate as New York, but at the same time theres good, and many, varied people.

As more and more people realise this, hatred and blame towards cultures, races, and places becomes dim, but generalised; when some say they hate americans, typically they mean the 'stereotypical' elements of America. Rednecks, fear-loving bush-fanatic christians, fat guys in shorts and a stupid hat on holiday, and so on. Often though they can get carried away and try to fit such a image on someone simply because thats where they're from.

..and when people hate brits, we're typically illustrated by our dumb-as-[IMAGE] thugs, snooty cynic twats, bad teeth, and an over-developed need to complain. They all exist, but they're not all of us.

Merry Christmas people. Get to know your brothers and sisters.

LazehBoi
December 24, 2004, 8:16 pm
Number of USA residents Jaz has met: One USA family of (most likely) not more than 5. Online, Mancer (for his attitude), BMF, Swazo and Kazuki for defending their country, and a fellow USA resident. That makes... 7 - 10 people, out of 294,938,496 (http://www.npg.org/). Really. Get real. Just because you "don't care about America" doesn't mean you can insult them blindly with [IMAGE]ty insults. Despite the fact that you hate Mancer, that does not give you a right to insult a whole country.

Merry Christmas to you too, Chakra. <3

_Mancer_
December 24, 2004, 8:23 pm
I think that about covers it. *slams gavel* The court is ajourned.

Jaz
December 24, 2004, 8:26 pm
What was the result?

Mancer: guilty on the counts of tweaking the truth to his own satisfaction. g'nite.

BMF
December 24, 2004, 8:33 pm
I don't understand why you are so against US government Mancer. The government is only as good or as bad as the people. When you say the government is sh*tty, you are actually saying the people are sh*tty.

US government may not be perfect, and it is not. But it is the most advanced government system in the world of today, in my opinion

Hitman
December 24, 2004, 8:36 pm
All of you Americans, just face it, your country sucks, and so does the one I'm currently living in (England).

The best country is with out a doubt; Switzerland.

DT
December 24, 2004, 8:40 pm
turkey rules all so shut up

_Mancer_
December 24, 2004, 8:40 pm
Im against the US government because of Bush :i

Kazuki
December 24, 2004, 8:42 pm
... Nice job, Hitman. You once again missed the whole point. We're not comparing countries. :D

Merry Christmas, thanks to Chak for bringing a little morality into this conversation.

BMF
December 25, 2004, 1:44 am
Hitman:
OH LOL YOUR COUNTRY SUX MAH COUNTRY IS ZE BEST LOL LOL

"The hottest places in hell are reserved for those, who in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality."
- Dante

Remind you of something?

By the way Hitman, did you give your account details to Corking by any chance? Because lately I can't really tell you guys apart

Hitman
December 25, 2004, 2:19 am
Did you think I was being serious? I was simply, as Kevith would put it, 'stirring the pot' ;)

karmazon
December 25, 2004, 2:24 am
And again BMF takes a joke seriously.

Leo Da Lunerfox
December 25, 2004, 3:57 am
What Jaz Says:
lol, u guys are really stupid.....honestly.....you are the most stupid people I have ever come across in my life. In my first post I stated how I dont give a *censored* where mancer is from its because i think he's a fat .

What Jaz Mean:
You people give logical and valid comments, and I can't seem to understand them, therefore it is stupid, compared to the many MANY /Sarcasm people that I have met in my < 20 years of wisdom. I will now defend myself from these comments by referring you to the first page of this thread to buy myself some time to think of another flame. Aha! Lets Judge people's Mental attitude by relating them to their Physical Appearence.

What Jaz Says:
Mancer: guilty on the counts of tweaking the truth to his own satisfaction. g'nite.

What Jaz Means:
I still don't think I'm wrong in my opinions, but deep inside (not all THAT deep) I know I'm wrong, so I'm going to say g'nite in a vain attempt to end this whole discussion before my brain overloads.

What Jaz Says:
You all know your wrong so now it will turn into normal bashing, like I said in my pm back mancer you think your some sorta superstar. look at what you just said then look at it again. Its incredibly stupid. You all wont leave the arguement now because its not about usa but you got urself involved and cant quit now, theres no going back and you all look incredibly *censored*ing dumb.

What Jaz Means:
I am going to disreguard all future logical and constructive posts by calling them bashes. Then I'm going to talk about how Mancer thinks while I'm not Mancer myself. Now I am going to predict the future by saying something like "Oh you people will never stop giving me rebuttals because I'm blind to what I think is right when it is clearly wrong". To weakly defend myself from an oncoming attack that I can see due to my great wisdom, I shall say that all USA forum members are incredibly *censored* dumb.

What Jaz Says:
Every person that posted in it apart from me that mentioned the words USA, US or America are *censored*ing idiots.

What Jaz Means:
USA! USA!

There you have it, Stay tuned, for more, "Jaz in a Shack"

frogboy
December 25, 2004, 5:10 am
You're taking this way too seriously. I'm picked on from time-to-time in Soldat IRC channels for being Australian. Mostly by Americans. Do I complain? No. Do I make a thread on a forum about an incident concerning you and two whole people (All 3 of you being something like 0.000000000001% of the total population of Earth)? No. Do you think many people care? No.

The Geologist
December 25, 2004, 5:30 am
quote:Originally posted by JazROFL cant wait till geologist comes :D. Ill wait till everyone replies then give you it like jizz in the face big bang style.

Ta-da...I'm here! Was it worth the wait? Hope you didn't shoot your wad before I got here.

Anyhoo...I'll make it simple. I decided I didn't like Jaz when I saw enough examples of him acting like an immature child, making up foolish claims about people and then trying to force those claims on them as if they were the truth. "I think you're fat, so you must be fat! You probably never play soldat, you just post on the forums..."...and so on, and so forth. Resorting to calling people names like "cock jockey" and a plethora of other penis related terms doesn't exactly leave you looking smart. But that's the beauty of youth: Most of us grow out of that crap. Maybe Jaz can as well.

Jaz
December 25, 2004, 11:11 am
1. I would add all the americans that replied to this topic after I said I dont give a [IMAGE] where there from but then id be repeating myself.

2. Cant call an american a yank, political correctness gone maaaad.

3. Fact: Americans cant read ( Proven in this thread ) After I stated many times I dont care where people are from, they kept coming back

4. mancer is a fat [IMAGE], his pic is in the lounge.

G'nite Yankees!

_Mancer_
December 25, 2004, 2:16 pm
4. Show it, jackass.

frogboy
December 25, 2004, 2:20 pm
He's right though, you are fat.

LazehBoi
December 25, 2004, 3:38 pm
That isn't the point.

Ok.

Jaz actually doesn't like Mancer because he thinks that he's fat (remember, calling someone fat is your opinion, not always a fact)
Jaz spends more time in this thread flaming the USA than actually pointing out a proper reason as to why he doesn't like Mancer, and to put himself under the belief that badmouthing the USA is okay, he says that "He doesn't give a [IMAGE]".

quote:3. Fact: Americans cant read ( Proven in this thread ) After I stated many times I dont care where people are from, they kept coming back

Haha, talk about owning yourself.

_Mancer_
December 25, 2004, 5:19 pm
But im not fat :(

BMF
December 25, 2004, 5:29 pm
You are not fat, just big boned

_Mancer_
December 25, 2004, 6:17 pm
Thats the oldest excuse in the book, haha. Big boned, man, who says that anymore.

Wanna know a fact?

50% of all americans are chubby. We are going to sink under the atlantic in 20 years XD

BMF
December 25, 2004, 6:31 pm
Blame it all on a thyroid problem

The Geologist
December 26, 2004, 1:21 am
quote:Originally posted by Jaz1. I would add all the americans that replied to this topic after I said I dont give a [IMAGE] where there from but then id be repeating myself.

2. Cant call an american a yank, political correctness gone maaaad.

3. Fact: Americans cant read ( Proven in this thread ) After I stated many times I dont care where people are from, they kept coming back

4. mancer is a fat [IMAGE], his pic is in the lounge.

G'nite Yankees!

When did I fail your little reading test? I never mentioned anything about your nationality. I could care less if you're from the UK or America or anywhere else, you're still a jerk half the time I see you. I still find it funny how you seem so awestruck at the fact that some Americans came over and argued with you while you were so innocently annoying them with your laser pen. They could have just as easily been from the UK and you would have heard about it when you go and do something so immature.

Fact: Any country can produce teenage assholes, and apparently some of those UK kids can't read either.

See how lame if looks?

However, I feel my earlier post was a little one sided...Jaz isn't an ass all the time. There are plenty posts of him supporting peoples ideas and being a nice guy. He just has a bit of a problem dealing with conflict and other people. Finding a middle ground is hard with some people when they're so stubborn (not meant to sound insulting...I'm fairly stubborn myself). Mancer, you're a good guy, but drop the whole Jaz thing...he's not worth the effort, and honestly not deserving of all the things you're saying. I may not like the guy, but I'm pretty sure I've seen enough of him to know that he doesn't hate someone just because they're from America...it just makes them easier to hate once they prove themselves stupid ^_^ . Hell, in the arguements we've had I don't think the issue of a persons nationality has ever come into play. He even says in his first responce that he doesn't hate Americans..just most of 'em. Sheesh...I live in America and I find myself at odds with quite a few of the people around me. It might not be as much as hating them, but well..sometimes I see where people in other nations are coming from when they speak of the typical, foolish American. Seeing so many minivan mothers and dispondent, disillusioned people...the McWorld concept in motion. But that's a whole separate issue. 'nuff said here.

karmazon
December 26, 2004, 1:47 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_But im not fat :(

hahahahaha, good joke

_Mancer_
December 26, 2004, 2:05 am
Good post Geo.

Shove a can in it karma.

Haro1121
December 26, 2004, 5:42 am
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_

I agree our government has some things to work out but NO government is perfect.

yah look at russia :P jk whats with these hate topics settle them in private messages instead of seeking the attention of a public outcry

karmazon
December 26, 2004, 6:04 am
quote:[i]4. mancer is a fat [IMAGE], his pic is in the lounge.

Not anymore.... :(