( search forums )
ctf_Slither - Yippy! :D
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - New Maps
Skate4Razors
December 24, 2004, 7:51 pm
It is finally done! Hope you guys enjoy it! I hope people will play this. It's a very short ctf, so it's hard as hell to score. Plus, the polygons are very bumpy :D. Sliker_Hawk did the waypoints, so they're pretty good. Many thanks to Soap as well for the great texture, Marais! Well... ENJOY!

Overview
Screen1
Screen2

TEH FARKIN FILE MAN CLICK THIS HOMIE PEEP :D

_Mancer_
December 24, 2004, 8:20 pm
Ew...nasty texture.

6/10

Get a new texture

Vijchtidoodah
December 24, 2004, 8:43 pm
I like it...it could be very fun, but I think it may need an opening in the middle to the top.

Okay, your next map should definitely be bright and sunny.

Magniitude
December 24, 2004, 8:52 pm
I think it looks ok. Gives you a feeling that you're in teh sewers. Me likes./

Deleted User
December 24, 2004, 9:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Mancer_Ew...nasty texture.

6/10

Get a new texture

Why? The texture fits the map just perfectly if you ask me.

Urhos
December 24, 2004, 9:03 pm
he is just jeallous ;Q

Great map mon ;Q

Chakra
December 24, 2004, 9:11 pm
Yeah that texture looks great. Looks like it'd be pretty fun too. Hope you servers slap this one on!

Jaz
December 24, 2004, 9:12 pm
/me lieks.

Rambo_6
December 24, 2004, 10:13 pm
Not enough different routes,but otherwise sexxah! cool smiley -> XE

Aquarius
December 24, 2004, 10:17 pm
map: 8/10
map announcement: 7/10 (good description, but overview is to small and stupid text in the map link)

karmazon
December 24, 2004, 10:23 pm
Great map I love its atmosphere

Michal
December 24, 2004, 10:25 pm
I like this map 10/10. Perfect choice in colors, texture looks great, nice shading, good layout. I really like how you gave each side a slight tint, it looks great.

Skate4Razors
December 25, 2004, 1:31 am
quote:Originally posted by VijchtidoodahI like it...it could be very fun, but I think it may need an opening in the middle to the top.

Okay, your next map should definitely be bright and sunny.

But if I opened it, it would ruin the gameplay. This way the style is a lot tougher to score.

Thanks a lot all, I may improve this map a bit more, but not now. I'm going to a retarded party :P Got any suggestions to make this any better?

Alamo
December 25, 2004, 1:43 am
I really like it. Shading is nicely done, textures are great (I love the 'foggy' girders 'behind' the map)... Yay :) If I gave ratings (ratings suck) I'd give it a 9/10 but well... I don't ^^

Hercule Poirot
December 25, 2004, 8:42 am
well i like it and i think that this is like the best maps on few weeks that i seen on maps section ^^

frogboy
December 25, 2004, 10:07 am
Great map, 9.5/10

Skate4Razors
December 25, 2004, 3:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Rambo_6 Not enough different routes,but otherwise sexxah! cool smiley -> XE

If I made new routes, the gameplay would be a lot easier. I wanted the whole map idea almost impossible to score. Hope some people actually play it :D

Jello
December 25, 2004, 4:42 pm
I like it alot, especially the texture. It could be quite hectic with a large group of people, and pretty fun with a smaller amount too although not as insane. Also, would the flags go in each lower corner?

mar77a
December 25, 2004, 4:52 pm
I like it a lot, the shading and textures are, like, perfect to me....

Skate4Razors
December 25, 2004, 5:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by Jello Also, would the flags go in each lower corner?

The flags are in the top corners, but if people don't like them there, then they can be moved down. I think the top corners will be harder to score and stuff. I forgot to put that, oh well. Also, players spawn at the lower two circular parts.

shrimp
December 26, 2004, 2:37 pm
Nice map, good shading, some more scenery would be nice though.

Maluno
December 27, 2004, 2:56 am
The shading and texture give u a 10/10 on looks. Due to the size of the map and layout, 7/10 for the gameplay. (i dont like the smaller, more intense maps as much as some others, but hey, thats imho).