( search forums )
Christmas spirit
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
palloco
December 24, 2004, 9:10 pm
Christmas spirit is alive. 24 december and we have at least 2 threads that got 40 flaming posts in 2 hours. GJ!

Vijchtidoodah
December 24, 2004, 9:13 pm
Woohoo!

What a [IMAGE]ing bashing on these forums. We're all extremely happy and would never flame. :) :)

palloco
December 24, 2004, 9:16 pm
Dude, is it my impression or you have to post in every topic? 6,63 posts per day... Yeah, lets flame you here too.

Kazuki
December 24, 2004, 9:18 pm
Ah, Palloco, we're all getting into the spirit. Don't worry about it, we've wished each other a Merry Christmas.

karmazon
December 24, 2004, 9:37 pm
Merry Christmas to all ye faithfull, have yourself a merry little Christmas, I love you all

n00bface
December 24, 2004, 9:42 pm
heh im gone for 7 days and vijch goes from 283 posts to 500.

Jaz
December 24, 2004, 10:02 pm
rofl vich is a spamming [IMAGE]wit

Vijchtidoodah
December 25, 2004, 12:07 am
Oh man, it's been a full three minutes since my last post...I'll have to make up for that...

Wait, do I really spam? I always thought that most of my posts at least related to the topic.

Magniitude
December 25, 2004, 12:13 am
So many of your posts are repeats of what others have said before. Star hunter.

Vijchtidoodah
December 25, 2004, 12:16 am
I try not to repeat, but a lot of that happens when that "NOT MODERATED" thing happens. The other times it's congratulating someone on a map or a mod. I try not to say anything when my ideas have been covered already, but I'll tone it down for you.

As for the massive amounts of posts, I started when I was sick at home for two and a half weeks, and then I'm online all day so I check back in often. So here's your christmas gift: I won't post for the rest of the day.

Oh, and palloco, sorry if my first post was offensive. It was meant to be funny, but I didn't quite pull it off right.

karmazon
December 25, 2004, 12:31 am
You're spamming, end of story.
Have yourself a merry little Christmas.

BMF
December 25, 2004, 2:10 am

............./´¯/)
............/¯¯./
.........../..../
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.('(...´...´.... ¯~/'..'./
..\.................'.../
..''............... _.·´
....\..............(
.....\..............

A little Christmas spirit specially for you palloco.

palloco
December 25, 2004, 10:10 am
Im not christain so give me whatever you want.
Vict, YOU ARE SPAMMING. It is not that post something related to topic or not. The question is: Is it worth to post? Will my post bring something new to this topic?

Alamo
December 25, 2004, 4:19 pm
If you think like that what is so cool about _another_ christmas thread with the difference that this one sums up how many of them have been around already... is it something new to post this new topic? maybe you should post your 'too many threads' rant in one of the existing threads?

no offense, i'm just kidding

DT
December 25, 2004, 6:09 pm
I made pancakes for my family... god thier good

Messiah
December 25, 2004, 7:03 pm
Oh God, i cant wait till this is over >_>