( search forums )
Random Shots
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
ThE_cHeAt
December 25, 2004, 2:06 am
Me and my friend were playing and discussing or shots and stuff while playing the game over the audio conversation feature on MSN Messenger. On the map B2b (i think) he kept shooting random shots with a barret and every one hit. It was pretty cool, he freaked after every shot, lol.

Morik
December 25, 2004, 7:24 am
hit u? holy crap. was he actually trying to hit u or did it seem like a glitch?

Messiah
December 25, 2004, 7:29 am
Well how many people were there in the server if theres 16 people in one server and hes in the middle camping, i dont know how the hell he could miss because most of them are noobs and they come up without flying up and they would get picked off real easily and this is not hard to do and Morik its not a glitch, its camping.

ThE_cHeAt
December 26, 2004, 12:04 am
There actually wasn't that many in the server, but i guess you're right, noobs do just come barging down waiting to be hit. But he wasn't in the middle, he was at the end, He didn't see anyone and just kept shooting off the bat. And I was on his team, Morik.

Messiah
December 26, 2004, 12:51 am
Well, you can still pick them off no matter where, you all plus we got richochet now so, i dont know how you could miss unless there wasnt very many people in the server, but still this is normal, nothing new.

Morik
December 26, 2004, 1:15 am
well thats understandable then. I got the thought that it was 1:1...which would be amazing.