( search forums )
Tha Doggfather..
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Gen0cide
December 25, 2004, 5:37 am
No offence,and don't get mad,but dude,did yoda crawl inside you and die or something?Just because there are people making Merry Christmas topics doesnt mean they're retards and you dont have to be such a hardass and delete the topics..They're just trying to spread the cheer..Maybe there would be so many topics if people could make threads in them instead of you deleting them..Dont get mad at me,just saying whats true

Flamers and defenders,commence your pointless pointmaking,I probably wont look back here

frogboy
December 25, 2004, 5:41 am
Hitman did it to piss him off. And there's already a christmas thread (which was made a day early), why do we need 10 of them?

The Geologist
December 25, 2004, 5:45 am
Agreed...what does your thread have to offer that the other one doesn't? Prolly nothing. So don't whine.

Messiah
December 25, 2004, 5:49 am
quote:Originally posted by frogboyHitman did it to piss him off. And there's already a christmas thread (which was made a day early), why do we need 10 of them?

Exactly, plus this is a "Soldat Forum" not a "Christmas Forum" go find a forum, that allows you to post 100 different threads about Christmas everyday. One thread is enough, plus its not only Christmas!Theres...Christmas, Hanukkah, Quansa and the list just goes on.

Gen0cide
December 25, 2004, 6:01 am
this is a soldat forum,yes,but
1.this is an offtopic soldat section..
2.why does he have to be such a hardass about it?I mean temp ban for being nice?

BMF
December 25, 2004, 6:44 am
Shall I say that once again it's all Hitman's fault?

I think I better keep quiet. But he did manage to ruin this kid's Christmas.

Sorry Gen0cide (lovely name by the way), but there is this annoying kid named Hitman. And he runs around doing silly stuff on Christmas eve. So Doggfather is not to blame here, blame Hitman. Blame it all on Hitman.

Messiah
December 25, 2004, 7:11 am
quote:Originally posted by BMFShall I say that once again it's all Hitman's fault?

I think I better keep quiet. But he did manage to ruin this kid's Christmas.

Sorry Gen0cide (lovely name by the way), but there is this annoying kid named Hitman. And he runs around doing silly stuff on Christmas eve. So Doggfather is not to blame here, blame Hitman. Blame it all on Hitman.

ROFL Way to welcome the new kid xD

Tha Doggfather
December 25, 2004, 1:27 pm
I guess most of the stuff I would say has already been said..

And don't take this too seriously:

Next retard to post a Merry Christmas topic earns himself a temp. ban.

I had to delete 3 of them already.

Merry Christmas assholes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The guys just did it to piss me off, have some fun with me.

My response wasn't too serious either. I guess you just need to have been around longer to understand this sort of thing.

Alamo
December 25, 2004, 1:54 pm
Yeah Geno... Most of us are quite hostile here... That's normal for these Forums :)

liquidis x snake
December 25, 2004, 5:14 pm
Yeah, f*ck yo Alamo. I'll kill you and eat your children!

But I love you <3.

Chakra
December 25, 2004, 6:17 pm
Permission to suggest Styx changes Doggfather's rank from 'Moderator', to 'Scrooge'.

DannyLB
December 25, 2004, 6:38 pm
WTF Tha Doggfather i understand that's your job, deleting, locking useless topics. But damn man why do you have to call people retards etc? Just say topic exists locked or something.

Hitman
December 25, 2004, 6:46 pm
No, DannyLB, I don't think you read what Frogboy and Doggfather wrote; we were just pissing around. We were all on IRC at the time, and he was there when I was telling everybody to make topics wishing people Merry Christmas from their Countries. He and I always piss each other off, it's part of our relationship, and it's a very special one <3

Alamo
December 25, 2004, 6:54 pm
quote:Originally posted by liquidis x snakeYeah, f*ck yo Alamo. I'll kill you and eat your children!

But I love you <3.

[IMAGE] you dammit!

[spoiler]I love you too! (BTW: Whose turn is it to pick up the soap tonight?)[/spoiler]

Spectral
December 25, 2004, 7:19 pm
BLACK BAR?!

Alamo
December 26, 2004, 11:24 am
Spectral: That's the [ spoiler][ /spoiler] code. you can only see what's written when you select it.