( search forums )
Player Suits
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
Michal
December 25, 2004, 4:11 pm
What if in the player customization tab you could configure a few suits for the same user. Then in game you would type something like "/change 2" to change to the second suit that was previously configured.

I would have Woodland, Desert, and Arctic camo and change it for those kind of maps :P

It wouldn't be too useful, but it would be fun sometimes to change your appearence and not have to quit the game. And I think it should be a registered only option so that people have another reason to register :)

Vijchtidoodah
December 25, 2004, 4:21 pm
I agree, I've had that problem many times. I'll be all donned out in my green so that I mix in well for ctf_viet but then the next map in the rotation is a winter themed one and I stick out like a sore thumb.

Alamo
December 25, 2004, 4:35 pm
oh please... are you all those ppl who have colors that match the map? run around in your favourite colors. i've had these for a long time now and they match neither green nor white nor anything.

DannyLB
December 25, 2004, 6:39 pm
changing the suit while in the game...briliant!

Messiah
December 25, 2004, 7:05 pm
Not a bad idea, because when im on Alpha i like to have red pants and when im on bravo i like white pants, and i dont like going back and forth changing them all the time. :)

Alamo
December 25, 2004, 7:13 pm
At least you are not one of the lamers who choose to color the rest of their choosable things like the colors of the opposing team.

KeFear
December 25, 2004, 8:37 pm
I think this a good idea, but i don't think i would use it frequently. I like my colors as they are, if i get bored by them, i will change.
Insted, i would like to see more customization options!

Svirin Kerath
December 25, 2004, 8:39 pm
i suppose i like it. i wouldn't use it, tho..

Jaz
December 25, 2004, 11:36 pm
Full yellow is the way to go

lastpatriot
December 25, 2004, 11:47 pm
you know what we should be able to customize? Our weights/physique. You can have a completely round soldier, or a paper thin warrior for hiding behind trees and such . And everything in between!

You can customize muscle size(or chest size, for female/very sick players). And yes, I know a girl who plays Gunbound, so why couldn't there be a girl who plays Soldat?

Maluno
December 26, 2004, 3:07 am
Different camo for different maps! sounds good to me. why not?

The Geologist
December 26, 2004, 3:44 am
quote:Originally posted by MalunoDifferent camo for different maps! sounds good to me. why not?

Because I'll walk up behind you while you're changing and shoot you with your pants down?

Orion-77
December 26, 2004, 7:49 am
i'd be cool if it was like counter strike where you could choice an outfit before you start in each map, and have like 10 lil kute outfits made to choice from where it be camo or bright RED, but all together i don't see why you need cammo in soldat. cause you can be bright red and still hide behind a bush with out being seen.

lastpatriot
December 26, 2004, 1:22 pm
Well, someone is talking about Counter-Strike. Gentlemen, start your flaming. "THIS IS NOT COUNTER STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

damnnation
December 26, 2004, 4:12 pm
quote:Originally posted by Orion-77i'd be cool if it was like counter strike where you could choice an outfit before you start in each map, and have like 10 lil kute outfits made to choice from where it be camo or bright RED, but all together i don't see why you need cammo in soldat. cause you can be bright red and still hide behind a bush with out being seen.

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY

Messiah
December 26, 2004, 8:39 pm
Why, is it everytime someone suggest's something CS comes up, /_/ make it CS not allowed please...Oh and i want a Devil going around killing people with deagles and knife ;D

KeFear
December 26, 2004, 8:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by lastpatriot
You can customize muscle size(or chest size, for female/very sick players). And yes, I know a girl who plays Gunbound, so why couldn't there be a girl who plays Soldat?

i know 2 girls who play Soldat ;)

Orion-77
December 26, 2004, 9:06 pm
didn't say i wanted to make it like cs >.< i siad like the feature in cs der.. but ne who what would be soo wrong with picking out an outfit before you started in a map? it'd solve the problem of who ever started the thread. cause then you could pick your desert/artice/woodland cammo or you all yellow outfit

lastpatriot
December 27, 2004, 12:26 pm
Well, on this forum, Counter-Strike is pretty much taboo.

hypno
December 29, 2004, 4:07 am
i agree too