( search forums )
More tactical Soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
HulluMurhari
December 25, 2004, 4:40 pm
If the soldiers could shoot with aiming the weapons from their shoulders, with one button click (like call of duty aiming system) Would be cool. Also if the soldier ragdoll could have certain dieing animations when they usually just drop down the ground...

Vijchtidoodah
December 25, 2004, 4:45 pm
I don't understand how this could make soldat more tactical.
There is a kind of aiming system in which the faster you are moving the worse your accuracy gets.
And people normally don't dramatize their own deaths, let alone making it a tactical maneuver.

Chakra
December 25, 2004, 4:48 pm
So, you mean, you can shoot really fast but inacuracurately from the way the guns are held now, but could switch to holding the gun so as to aim better but slower or with single shots.

..It'd have to be tested. Can't really say if it'd work or not.

HulluMurhari
December 25, 2004, 4:58 pm
well, maybe i was just stupid to write this topic without any bigger planning. but hay, thiss my first topic

Messiah
December 25, 2004, 7:06 pm
quote:Originally posted by HulluMurhariwell, maybe i was just stupid to write this topic without any bigger planning. but hay, thiss my first topic

I dont understand what your trying to say about the guns and all, next time check things over before you make another thread, is my suggestion but first time, its ok :)

Alamo
December 25, 2004, 7:20 pm
Chakra explained it. You could shoot like now but the guns will be quite inaccurate and you could use the 'iron sights', that means aim carefully, and shoot accurately.
No, I don't like that.

DT
December 25, 2004, 7:55 pm
hes thinking of quake where you have two mouse buttons that do accurate attack or inaccurate but more powerful attack and/or faster

Orion-77
December 26, 2004, 8:09 am
maybe he should use different weapons like ruger instead of xm mini

MikeShinoda.pheonix
December 26, 2004, 9:06 am
sounds alot like rainbow six 3... and we dont want soldat to turn into that.

lastpatriot
December 27, 2004, 1:32 pm
No, our shooting system is alright the way it is.

Deleted User
December 27, 2004, 11:13 pm
This is interesting idea and all says :
"No , soldat couldnt change to ..."
It will not change to Rainbow6,CS,Global Operations,Quake,Unreal !
That was only idea , and u can be happy then some1 research something for soldat...

FliesLikeABrick
December 27, 2004, 11:52 pm
yeah, the shooting is nice and simple, leave it how it is.

the ragdoll animation has been suggested a bunch of times before. Welcome to the forums, meet the search function

Jap_man
December 28, 2004, 5:24 am
i say keep the shooting system the way it is; easy and simple.

Maluno
December 29, 2004, 1:06 am
Then its decided.