( search forums )
Don't forget our Lord
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Hitman
December 25, 2004, 9:54 pm
As all of you are home, opening your presents, having fun, don't forget what happened on this day, over 2000 years ago. Take a moment for you and your family to say a prayer or two in the name of our heavenly Father, the Savoir of mankind; Jesus. It's because of him that all of our sins were forgiven, and will be again in the second coming of the Christ.

Remember, it's not the season, but the reason.

BMF
December 25, 2004, 9:58 pm
Don't make baby Jebus cry

BMF
December 25, 2004, 10:07 pm
[IMAGE]

N1nj@
December 25, 2004, 10:24 pm
i dont believe in god/jesus, so no prayers for him/her/them/it....

BMF
December 25, 2004, 10:26 pm
Awww, come on Ninja!! One little prayer for baby Jebus!

LazehBoi
December 25, 2004, 10:28 pm
BMF, where are the holes in his hands and feet!?!?!?!/1/1 BLASPHEMY

N1nj@
December 25, 2004, 10:31 pm
quote:Originally posted by BMFAwww, come on Ninja!! One little prayer for baby Jebus!
hmm, fuk him?

Hitman
December 25, 2004, 10:34 pm
OH OH, I THINK WE HAVE A NEW REBEL ON THE FORUMS!

"Yeah, [IMAGE] Jesus!" *Raises Fist*

The Lord will forgive you, for you have sinned my friend. Repent now, before it's too late, for the second coming is soon, I can feel it!

frogboy
December 25, 2004, 10:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@quote:Originally posted by BMFAwww, come on Ninja!! One little prayer for baby Jebus!
hmm, fuk him?

But... Jesus is asian too! Asia Minor was in Asia!

Chakra
December 25, 2004, 10:47 pm
HalleLUJAH brother! I say to you, my brothers and sisters, that you have all PUH-LEASED GAWD on this glorious day, and shown love and com-pash-un for your fellow man woman and child. Your money time and thoughts have gawn to a good, GOOD cause, bringing people happiness on what would otherwise be a cold and miz-er-able day.

But I say to you brothers, is this enough? IS, THIS, ENOUGH? I SAY 'PRAISE THE LORD' and we all do in our own little way day by day just by carrying that little cross or praying befaw'r we go to sleep every night, but charISTmas is a very different and special occasion!

Let us all take the time to praise our lawrd, Jesus Hallelujah Christ, on this very special day of love and forgiveness, for he is the REASON we are here today enjoyin' our lives! Jesus brought you those kentucky fried wings you lick your fingers from brother, AMEN TO THAT! AMEN to the whoopass on terrorists! AMEN to mah mink fur coat on these cold winta mawnings! AMEN TO SOLDAT BROTHER! AYE EMM EEE EN AND HALLELUJAH, THE LORD WE THANKEH YOU!

Hitman
December 25, 2004, 10:54 pm
ROFL!

N1nj@
December 25, 2004, 10:58 pm
i dont care if jesus is asian, black or white. I am not racist and not a rebel either. I just dont believe in god and I am not gonna do prayers to him or whatever.

Deleted User
December 25, 2004, 11:02 pm
"heavenly Father, the Savoir of mankind"
Rofl

BMF
December 25, 2004, 11:08 pm
Can I get an Amen ?

frogboy
December 25, 2004, 11:13 pm
AMEN

Messiah
December 26, 2004, 1:00 am
No real proof about Jebus, or if hes real or not, so i dont belive in any of that nonsense 'Hell' 'Heavean just nonsense, sorry to those belivers but this is what i think :P

The Geologist
December 26, 2004, 1:26 am
Jah...along the same lines somewhat. I find most organized religion to be a big slight of hand act. True faith, to whatever force/being/energy you think created this universe, is expressed enough through the actions of the individual and doesn't require large buildings or donations. Just be a good person and be good to the world around you. If that won't put a smile on the face of baby Jesus (if that's your bag..), I don't know what will.

Vijchtidoodah
December 26, 2004, 1:39 am
I love you geo, you just summed up my personal views on religion.

karmazon
December 26, 2004, 1:44 am
My Christmas Eve was a traditional Polish - Catholic Dinner, together with mass at midnight. Praise the Lord.

BMF
December 26, 2004, 2:19 am
I am not a believer but I want so badly to believe!!

Spectral
December 26, 2004, 5:10 am
same here

AerialAssault
December 26, 2004, 5:38 am
i think that all religions except Taoism and Buddhism are total bull[IMAGE] designed to control the ignorant and fearful masses. not that im buddhist or taoist. im a stone cold ahteist, but at least those religions have something useful to teach you. christmas is hardly a religous holiday anymore, it may officially a celebration of the birth of this "Jesus" character but most people where i live just call is Xmas. ....an all inclusive celebration, no contractual obligation, happy christmas to you!!

Alamo
December 26, 2004, 10:45 am
AA summed up my position... thx :)
We call it 'Weihnachten' though

BMF
December 26, 2004, 3:23 pm
You guys are still young that's all

DT
December 26, 2004, 8:05 pm
young enough to know jezus is dead
[spoiler]he died 4 days after he was "reborned"[/spoiler]

Deleted User
December 26, 2004, 8:12 pm
Pfft..it's things like this that drove me to make my own religion...

nazikilla
December 26, 2004, 8:34 pm
no one takes religion serious anymore.

karmazon
December 26, 2004, 9:08 pm
except me

Messiah
December 26, 2004, 9:15 pm
Young to know that you dont know if there is a jebus, or if any religion is true =/

ClanKwH
December 26, 2004, 10:17 pm
Bah christians are pussies nuff said

karmazon
December 26, 2004, 10:29 pm
quote:Originally posted by ClanKwHBah christians are pussies nuff said

One of the stupidest statements ever

N1nj@
December 26, 2004, 10:30 pm
how the fuk are they pussies? you are fuking lame clankwh

ClanKwH
December 27, 2004, 12:06 am
Seriously.....if you have seen what i've seen.. you would believe me :|

karmazon
December 27, 2004, 12:35 am
hahaha you're judging 33% of the world by...what a single event ? small group of people ?

Hitman
December 27, 2004, 12:47 am
Before you guys launch into a major discussion about Jesus, the holy Lawd, I'd like to tell you that this thread was made so we (People on #soldat.forums) could see if BMF would counter, or go against anything I said, seeing as that's was his done in my last few threads. We tried to find the most unlikely thing that somebody would [passionately] argue against.

Aquarius
December 27, 2004, 12:53 am
haha yeah it's funny, I am pussy because I was christened when I was 3 months old haha ahaha ClanKwH grow up some day please
not that I regret that I was christened, not at all

EDIT: OMG! 1111 posts! :D

Chakra
December 27, 2004, 1:56 am
PUH-RAISE THE LAWD, BMF's HEART STILL SINGS THA JOY OF CHA-RIST!

nazikilla
December 27, 2004, 2:13 am
i am wondering if i should get involved in this thread. i am a horrible arguer and could go on for weeks. but i'm not sure if the moderators would like that.

BMF
December 27, 2004, 2:42 am
What can I say, I love Jesus. I can't get enough of him

karmazon
December 27, 2004, 2:53 am
BMF has 1337 posts

nazikilla
December 27, 2004, 3:12 am
ugh yep.... well good thing we didnt have any problems here.

BMF
December 27, 2004, 3:33 am
OMG I HAVE 1337 posts, I am not going to post anymore, ever

nazikilla
December 28, 2004, 12:17 am
lol already changed.

Madsniper
December 28, 2004, 5:35 pm
I can't believe the word Christmas offends people. Next thing you know Happy Honica is going to be banned from schools! What next!

And if your wondering, X-Mas is more religious than Christmas. X is some jewish thing or hebrew thing. I forgot what it ment.

morpheus
December 28, 2004, 7:33 pm
the Greek letter "x" is the first letter of the Greek word for Christ, Xristos

Madsniper
December 28, 2004, 7:39 pm
oh yea

b00stA
July 17, 2005, 8:52 pm
Hitman you (Please refrain from swearing) it's not Christmas yet

karmazon
July 17, 2005, 8:57 pm
wtf why did you bump this ?

Rambo_6
July 17, 2005, 9:00 pm
Obviously because bumping is 'in'

Cookie.
July 17, 2005, 9:02 pm
OMFG THREAD NECROMANCER BAN BAN BAN!

lastpatriot
July 17, 2005, 9:02 pm
I'm Jewish, commence purging.

karmazon
July 17, 2005, 9:05 pm
quote:Originally posted by lastpatriotI'm Jewish, commence purging.

"you want ben stiller, but he's not here to help you, cause you're a jew, huh where's your yamaka, oh you don't have one, im glad im not a jew, i saw this one guy wearing jew clothes and i was like, im glad im not jewish"

ps: its a joke, not an insult, for more info, check out tommorow's nobody on google

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 9:30 pm
ninja is atheist... figures. REPENT OR FACE GOD'S WRATH> read Revelations, people.

Maxx
July 17, 2005, 9:37 pm
You bunch of friking stupid morons.(oh, you know who you are)

b00stA
July 17, 2005, 9:38 pm
quote:Originally posted by MaxxYou bunch of friking stupid morons.(oh, you know who you are)

I totally agree with your rational way of reasoning.

Maxx
July 17, 2005, 9:42 pm
I'm more specifically talking to HITMAN for making a complete joke out of what I believe in.

It's truly sad that you have to insult or joke about people you disagree with to get a cheap laugh.

b00stA
July 17, 2005, 9:50 pm
Where did Hitman say he disagrees with anything? I think he's quite tolerant concerning subjects like that.

(I hope you read his post explaining he just wanted to get a reaction from BMF)

Maxx
July 17, 2005, 10:01 pm
He didn't, but he brought it up as a joke.

IT AIN'T A JOKE.

And if you're gonna keep reviving year-old threads, don't revive crap like this.

Deleted User
July 17, 2005, 10:59 pm
Yeah, just because you're a moderator doesn't mean that you're allowed to revive half-year old topics.

But at least that joke was quite good.

mar77a
July 18, 2005, 12:13 am
Maxx & Fluffy get -100 posts for rebelious attitude against a god moderator!

:P

Well, now i really want to know why you bumped this thread...

Deleted User
July 18, 2005, 2:45 am
MM is my god, and i do pray to him

mar77a
July 18, 2005, 2:51 am
^ who doesn't....

*cough* freak *cough*

frogboy
July 18, 2005, 7:20 am
quote:Originally posted by MaxxHe didn't, but he brought it up as a joke.

He didn't, he was reminding us all of the real reason of christmas.

AerialAssault
July 18, 2005, 7:37 am
i <3 you guys.

enjoyincubus
July 18, 2005, 1:16 pm
quote: As all of you are home, opening your presents, having fun, don't forget what happened on this day, over 2000 years ago. Take a moment for you and your family to say a prayer or two in the name of our heavenly Father, the Savoir of mankind; (Please refrain from swearing). It's because of him that all of our sins were forgiven, and will be again in the second coming of the Christ.

Remember, it's not the season, but the reason.

Now, Maxx. Has he really attacked your beliefs by reminding people of the real reason for celebrating Christmas? Even as a joke, he's not said anything harsh or wrong.

If you're sure of what you believe, then why should it matter what others make of your views?

I'm no historian, but I have an inkling that Je$us, during his lifetime, faced many adversaries willing to disagree with him. When these obstacles came about, do you think he would raise his fist and exclaim, "You bunch of friking stupid morons!" For some reason, I'd forsee a more rational approach. You know, he just has that sort of "Love Thine Enemy" vibe going.

KeyesBlob
July 18, 2005, 1:39 pm
Christmas = presents.

I practice Greek mythology so that is all Christmas is to me.