( search forums )
Some suggestions.
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
mar77a
December 26, 2004, 1:02 am
1. Remove or reduce A LOT ricochet.
2. Reduce a lot BINK but apply it for ALL weapons.
3. Stop working on [IMAGE] like Bulett-Time-Effect.

Vijchtidoodah
December 26, 2004, 1:33 am
C'mon, you've been around long enough to know that these have all been discussed before in other threads.

That being said, I don't agree with any.

_Mancer_
December 26, 2004, 2:01 am
All these ideas suck.

Shyo
December 26, 2004, 2:27 am
play 1.2

SirKC
December 26, 2004, 2:51 am
Ha, Shyo just kind of summed it all up. All these things that you want changed - most of us like. SO DONT RUIN IT FOR US! 8)

mar77a
December 26, 2004, 3:15 am
Ok, sorry, its my nuts state. Nah, its not the same, IMO the bink is too much. I DONT WANT TO GO TO 1.2.0...And then, ricochet is also exagerated a bit. My suggestion is to reduce the autos power, like to 6/8 to what it's now.

PS: I dont use barret, but i think that weapons aren't balanced yet. First the autos were abandoned, now the barret is.

Maluno
December 26, 2004, 3:21 am
Yeah, its pretty much consensus that these features rock. go play elsewhere

IDF-RIPsta
December 27, 2004, 1:28 pm
"Don't ruin it for us" said SirKC the hacker... pretty amusing...
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=19707

lastpatriot
December 27, 2004, 1:29 pm
1. No, I like the ricochet effect. It makes for "How the [IMAGE] did I get hit?" kind of kill.

2. Bink makes for a better, non-Barrett dominated future.

3. Bullet-Time is a used up gimmick, I agree, but I gives you time to plan out your next move, I feel.

Keron Cyst
December 27, 2004, 8:26 pm
quote:Originally posted by lastpatriot1. No, I like the ricochet effect. It makes for "How the [IMAGE] did I get hit?" kind of kill....
And it allows projectiles to fly farther, e.g. launching a rocket in the underground tunnel of CTF_Equinox.

quote:... Bink makes for a better, non-Barrett dominated future....
And the LAW already requires enough skill without a bink effect.

quote:... 3. Bullet-Time is a used up gimmick, I agree, but I gives you time to plan out your next move, I feel.

It's annoying when you're continuously killed, tho' :-P It should only occur in certain deaths, like explosions or knife throws.